Old 10-24-2019, 05:19 AM   #1
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Default Cleaning Up a Dirty Girl

My friend aloe has been doing a series of edging dares centered around her 24th birthday. Each day since her birthday, she must do an ever-increasing number of edges culminating on the last day of this month.

Being the good friend that I am, I've devised a way to keep such a horny, messy girl clean.

I told aloe to deep clean her pussy and ass in the kitchen sink, and I also told her that I might have her do so again as she gets dirty again.

Aloe, be a dear and post your report, please, and then post any further reports as you continue to need washed

(below is the original command given to aloe)

Excellent!
I know you've complained how wet and messy all your edging has made you, so out of concern for you, I wanna help you be clean...

Today, when you get home, you'll be deep-cleaning your dirty pussy. If you fit, I'd like you you to climb up and into your kitchen sink, position yourself so your pussy is directly below the spout. Now, turn on the water as hot as you can without actually burning yourself, and fill up the sink. Once you're soaking like a dirty dish, apply a liquid soap of your choice (Dawn..?) to your pussy and scrub till its pink and foamy. Then, up on your knees and give your asshole the same treatment. Once your all foamed up on both holes, soak for 10 minutes and then drain the sink. You're done! (at least till the next time you get dirty *smirk*)

Last edited by AnonBull1; 10-24-2019 at 07:03 AM.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AnonBull1 for this post:
Old 10-24-2019, 05:27 AM   #2
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default :o

I went down to the kitchen and took off my pants and undies before grabbing the brush and some kitchen soap (lemon scented). I then tested the water to make sure it was hot but wouldn’t burn before getting up on the counter and sitting myself in the sink facing so my messy pussy (which yes was visibly wet from 3 edges this morning) was right under the tap.

I turned the water back on, letting the uncomfortably hot water fall over my tender bits. ...honestly by the time it was covering my pussy I was really close to an edge

Once there was enough water to cover my messy hole I squirted some soap onto my brush and started scrubbing . I scrubbed for about 5 minutes ...my pussy was bright and pink and swollen then I got up on my knees and scrubbed my ass for 2-3 minutes. It felt like all my sensitive bits were on fire and tingly and sore and raw.

I dropped back into the sink and sat for approx. 10 minutes. It was so humiliating sitting there in the kitchen sink with a freshly scrubbed pussy and ass hole and the warm water really wasn’t soothing my sensitive holes.

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to aloe for this post:
Old 10-24-2019, 05:45 AM   #3
aloe
Distinguished Member

I’ve been told I am to clean my leaky, messy hole after my edges are done for today (I’ve currently done 5/9)

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

The following 2 users say Thank You to aloe for this post:
Old 10-25-2019, 03:36 AM   #4
aloe
Distinguished Member

Last night before bed I once again cleaned my horny, messy holes. I sat myself in the sink and turned on the hot water until my messy, leaky hole was submerged. Then I used the brush to scrub until it looked nice and pink got up on my knees and repeated the treatment to my other hole

I soaked for a few moments in the hot water which did nothing to soothe my painful pussy and then got out to get ready for bed

The following 2 users say Thank You to aloe for this post:
Old 08-01-2020, 09:43 PM   #5
Hornyslut8

Default Tried It

Everyday, my panties are full of my warm cum from edging. Was happy to come across this post. I added an extra step to it. Kneeled over the sink and took a soap bar to my wet dripping pussy and put it inside left it in. Then I took dawn dish soap and applied it to my messy clit. Then I used a brush and scrubbed it hard. This really burned, but it felt good at the same time to give it a deep clean. My pussy is red and swollen but it is squeaky clean. I plan to do it again next time it gets wet. @anonbull1
Hornyslut8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk