Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-23-2019, 12:42 PM   #16
ksoma
getDare Succubus

do you have thumb tacks and duct tape?
For your tits, I would like to you to stick as many tacks as you can to the middle of a strip of duct tape, and then apply it to your breast, covering your nipples. Do this to both breasts. get the smallest bra you own, and put it on, to help keep things in place.
Set a timer for 2 minutes, and then lay down on the floor, full pressure/weight to your tits, until the timer goes off.
Then stand up, reset the timer, and grope your tits, as aggressively as you can bring yourself too, until the timer goes off.
Take off the bra, reset the timer, and spank one tit with a spanking implement (wooden spoon or hair brush).
Light a few candles.
Reset the timer again and do the second breast.
Lastly, using your left thumb for your left breast and your right thumb for your right breast, push inwards, on your nipple, as deep as you can, for 30 seconds.

Take the tack tape off and admire the results.
Drip wax over the effected areas of both of your breasts, give it a moment to set up, and then spank your breasts one last set of times, to bust off all the wax.

for your pussy:
After tacks have been cleaned, get two pairs of panties (preferably the smallest/tightest you have). Put them both on. Hold them open in front, and dump the tacks down your front. Shift and adjust the material between your legs to make sure the tacks are well dispersed. Two pairs of panties will help them all stay in and not fall out.
Go to the arm of your couch, and set a timer for 10 minutes. Straddle the arm, and ride it as aggressively as you can. You may edge all you want. If you are allowed to orgasm, you must wait until the 10 minutes is up, and may then push yourself to orgasm.

if you take pics through the course of the breast dare (from pristine condition through to the very end), please PM me, and I will tell you an email you can send them to me, through. Even if you do the tack pussy task, I know no pics are coming from that one.
Old 04-23-2019, 12:58 PM   #17
WhoreEmma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everill View Post
Well how about say that you're not allowed to have an orgasm unless given permission from someone on this thread. Hopefully we can try and beat 2 weeks.
I think that works but also by PM cause I am doing some dares through there

Toys: lovense dolce, domi, nipple clamps, suction dildo (7 inches)

… collar, leash, anal beads, blindfold, handcuffs (100% easy enough to break), 2 butt plugs and a chastity belt with attachments to plug pussy and ass. (And some lacy lingerie, thigh high socks with paw pads at the bottom and kitty ears)
WhoreEmma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 12:59 PM   #18
WhoreEmma

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
do you have thumb tacks and duct tape?
For your tits, I would like to you to stick as many tacks as you can to the middle of a strip of duct tape, and then apply it to your breast, covering your nipples. Do this to both breasts. get the smallest bra you own, and put it on, to help keep things in place.
Set a timer for 2 minutes, and then lay down on the floor, full pressure/weight to your tits, until the timer goes off.
Then stand up, reset the timer, and grope your tits, as aggressively as you can bring yourself too, until the timer goes off.
Take off the bra, reset the timer, and spank one tit with a spanking implement (wooden spoon or hair brush).
Light a few candles.
Reset the timer again and do the second breast.
Lastly, using your left thumb for your left breast and your right thumb for your right breast, push inwards, on your nipple, as deep as you can, for 30 seconds.

Take the tack tape off and admire the results.
Drip wax over the effected areas of both of your breasts, give it a moment to set up, and then spank your breasts one last set of times, to bust off all the wax.

for your pussy:
After tacks have been cleaned, get two pairs of panties (preferably the smallest/tightest you have). Put them both on. Hold them open in front, and dump the tacks down your front. Shift and adjust the material between your legs to make sure the tacks are well dispersed. Two pairs of panties will help them all stay in and not fall out.
Go to the arm of your couch, and set a timer for 10 minutes. Straddle the arm, and ride it as aggressively as you can. You may edge all you want. If you are allowed to orgasm, you must wait until the 10 minutes is up, and may then push yourself to orgasm.

if you take pics through the course of the breast dare (from pristine condition through to the very end), please PM me, and I will tell you an email you can send them to me, through. Even if you do the tack pussy task, I know no pics are coming from that one.
I currently don’t have any tacs but this is a very interesting task and I’ll buy some tomorrow, I am kind of scared/excited about the panties one

Toys: lovense dolce, domi, nipple clamps, suction dildo (7 inches)

… collar, leash, anal beads, blindfold, handcuffs (100% easy enough to break), 2 butt plugs and a chastity belt with attachments to plug pussy and ass. (And some lacy lingerie, thigh high socks with paw pads at the bottom and kitty ears)
WhoreEmma is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to WhoreEmma for this post:
Old 04-23-2019, 01:03 PM   #19
ksoma
getDare Succubus

even my more extreme dares are always given with the intent of the person I dared enjoying themselves.
So, for the sake of it?
If you give it an honest try, but decide "I can't do this," they can be abandoned, no penalty.
So, make more dares more about being dared to try to do those tasks. As long as you try, you've completed the dare.
But as you like pain and wanted harsh and being pushed to do harder dares? I hope you will aim for completion.
Old 04-23-2019, 02:26 PM   #20
r0ver
getDare Addict

Bind your tits with shoelaces.
Now drip candlewax on your boobs, especially the nipples.
Now your aim is to get the candlewax off. But you can only do it by smacking your tits with a wooden spoon.
Pm me a pic with your bound tits and one after you've whacked them
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 02:37 PM   #21
shadow575

Flick each nipple with rubber band 10 times then give each of your tits 15 hard smacks with a wooden spoon or something similar. Before and after pics please
Currently owned and cumless until Jan 25 2025
Kik kingzack490
shadow575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 04:44 PM   #22
SwitchTeen

Apply ice to your nipples until they’re numb enough you can’t feel pain when you snap a rubber band on them, then put clothespins or clamps on them. By the time the numbness wears off, the clamps should be getting quite painful
SwitchTeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 11:05 AM   #23
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Go outside wearing only one item of clothing and shoes and socks. Bring 2 bottles of water with you...as parge as possible. As soon as you leave your building go to the first bench, take off your shoes,and socks and spend 5 minutes sucking your toes, OR if that is not possible, just sit and fondle your feet and suck your thumb.

Find a place to leave your shoes,and,socks and go to the nearest store...barefoot. Before entering, pour both bottles of water over yourself so you are soaked from head to toe.

Go in and buy some brown sugar.

Then leave. As soon as you leave empty the bag of sugar over your head and walk back to the bench. Sit there now and lick some of the sugar off you for 5 minutes.

If amyone asks you,what you are doing tell them you,are a stupid dare slut who really enjoys,humiliation.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 11:19 AM   #24
Jingo889

Place pegs on each nipple for 30 minutes
If you can’t last 30 minutes you must edge once per minute under
Pics to Kik in sig
Good luck
Limits: blood, shit, pics, full public, illegal, pee, anal, family, social suicide
Toys: female clothing and household items

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92880
Jingo889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 09:47 AM   #25
loverboy69

Default dare

Tie your nips with a shoelace. While tied, run an icecube over your nipples, while you sit in one, making sure your clit comes in contact with it. When they melt, take of the shoelaces, two new ice cubes in your nipples and edge. Pics for proof! Have a nice one
loverboy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 07:56 PM   #26
bee9
getDare Succubus

Tie your tits hard and then go outside wearing a t-shirt as a top.
Do a nice selfie and then (optional) find a place (in public) where you can rub yourself to orgasm.
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 05:15 AM   #27
Amy_Pond

maybe try taping your pussy shut with ducttape and then creating a bra from it - now you´re not allowed to take them off untill both fall of naturally
hmu♡

Things i love: Nipple / breast play and torture, tape, Rules, locks, semi permament stuff like dyeing my hair/temporary tattoos, body mods , Bodywriting, Glue, Bondage, submission

Things i wont do: really permanent stuff, illegal, hospital, public, Family, friends, pee, scat

PM dares/Toys
Amy_Pond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 07:58 AM   #28
Master.arthur

Hi Emma,

It is always nice to see someone attaching whore to their name. It shows their willingness to me on acting like one.

How about you put a rubber band around your tits for 10 mins and then take 5 mins brake. Repeat this 10 times continuously. I want to you play with you nipples in that 5 mins break but in the 10 mins they are tied, you are to slap them with the wooden spoon. Keep repeating it until you manage to do it 10 times continuously.

I will appreciate a report at the least.

M/ 28/ Master/ Amsterdam

Likes: Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Spankings, Degradation, Humiliation, Public dares

Limits: Family, Blood, Piss, Scat
Master.arthur is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, harsh, slut