Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-23-2019, 11:28 AM   #1
WhoreEmma

Default Test your dares on me F/24

I’m very horny, I haven’t cum in two days but I had another thread open doing tasks. I like being degraded and pushed to do harder dares. Like yesterday I had 2 pairs of panties in my pussy when before I’ve only ever managed one. I don’t mind giving pictures of tits if I’ve had some tit torture done. Please use me for your amusement.

Toys: lovense dolce, domi, nipple clamps, suction dildo (7 inches)

… collar, leash, anal beads, blindfold, handcuffs (100% easy enough to break), 2 butt plugs and a chastity belt with attachments to plug pussy and ass. (And some lacy lingerie, thigh high socks with paw pads at the bottom and kitty ears)
WhoreEmma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 11:36 AM   #2
redcamel
getDare Addict

If your tits are big enough, tie a pair of stockings on them, around the base. Try to tighten as much as you can, but be careful, nylon can be very painful. Keep them tied no more than 10 minutes.

Pics of tits tied and immediately after being untied are welcome.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 11:39 AM   #3
WhoreEmma

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
If your tits are big enough, tie a pair of stockings on them, around the base. Try to tighten as much as you can, but be careful, nylon can be very painful. Keep them tied no more than 10 minutes.

Pics of tits tied and immediately after being untied are welcome.
I’m sorry I don’t have any stockings

… collar, leash, anal beads, blindfold, handcuffs (100% easy enough to break), 2 butt plugs and a chastity belt with attachments to plug pussy and ass. (And some lacy lingerie, thigh high socks with paw pads at the bottom and kitty ears)
Old 04-23-2019, 11:40 AM   #4
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoreEmma View Post
I’m sorry I don’t have any stockings
Ok, try to use something suitable (ropes, ribbons or similar items).
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 11:49 AM   #5
WhoreEmma

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Ok, try to use something suitable (ropes, ribbons or similar items).
I tied with laces and just sent you the picture, in 10 minutes I’ll send the after, thank you for the task

The following user says Thank You to WhoreEmma for this post:
Old 04-23-2019, 11:54 AM   #6
twin69
Account Banned

melt an ice cube on each of your nipples while grinding your pussy/clit over and armchair.

send me pics after the cubes are melted please
twin69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 11:57 AM   #7
Everill
getDare Devil

How about testing how long you can go without an orgasm for?

Also there's another dare which I would be interested in having tested which involves some semi public.

Choose 4 semi public places where you can edge like a bathroom or a dressing room.
  1. Go to the first place and edge once.
  2. Go to the second place, strip to your underwear and edge once. Then get dressed.
  3. Go to the third place, strip naked and edge once. Then get dressed.
  4. Go the fourth place, strip naked and edge once. Then get dressed but don't put you underwear on.

Also if you're offering pics for nipple dares then you're probably just going to get very basic nipple dares from people who just want nudes, just saying

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Last edited by Everill; 04-23-2019 at 12:06 PM.
Everill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 11:58 AM   #8
wolf82
Prodigy

Grab a rubberband and snap it on each tit 20 times. (If you can’t find one, use a ruler or wooden spoon)

Send me a pic, please, when done! (PM if you want to send it via email)

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 12:00 PM   #9
Sanpow
Distinguished Member

Get naked and take a candle and a sharpie.

First draw a circle around your nipples with the sharpie (diam:~10cm/4inch)

Your dare is to edge twice (don't cum - you should stay horny ). You have to use each hand once. While you try to edge use the other hand to hold the candle over your tits. The longer you need to edge the more will the wax will drop. And you have to try to get all wax-drops inside of the circles.

For each drop outside (the line itself also count as outside!) you have to write a humiliating word on your boobs (or close to it) with the sharpie.

I won't mind a pic with the wax and writings

Limits/Likes moved into my Blog

PM-Dares

[/center]
Sanpow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 12:05 PM   #10
centurion01
getDare Addict

Arrange 6 spanking items, 1 on the left 6 on the right.
roll a dice, the number you get is the item to use.
now roll 3 dice, each number is placed next to each other ( eg, roll 2,3,6. then you'd get 236) and spank 1 tit that many times.
Next flip a coin.
Heads - start over, the same tit with new rolls, continue until you get tails.
Tails - repeat on your other tit.

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 12:11 PM   #11
WhoreEmma

Quote:
Originally Posted by twin69 View Post
melt an ice cube on each of your nipples while grinding your pussy/clit over and armchair.

send me pics after the cubes are melted please
Just completed and pic sent, my nipples feel so numb now it’s crazy, my arm chair is also very wet and it’s not from the ice cubes, thank you for the dare

Old 04-23-2019, 12:15 PM   #12
WhoreEmma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everill View Post

Also there's another dare which I would be interested in having tested which involves some semi public.

Choose 4 semi public places where you can edge like a bathroom or a dressing room.
  2. Go to the second place, strip to your underwear and edge once. Then get dressed.
  4. Go the fourth place, strip naked and edge once. Then get dressed but don't put you underwear on.

Also if you're offering pics for nipple dares then you're probably just going to get very basic nipple dares from people who just want nudes, just saying
I’ve tested that before and I managed two weeks before I caved. I will try to do the public dare tomorrow, thank you for the task

Old 04-23-2019, 12:21 PM   #13
WhoreEmma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everill View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Grab a rubberband and snap it on each tit 20 times. (If you can’t find one, use a ruler or wooden spoon)

Send me a pic, please, when done! (PM if you want to send it via email)
Just completed, I have a feeling my nipples are gonna get the brunt of these dares

Old 04-23-2019, 12:27 PM   #14
Everill
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoreEmma View Post
I’ve tested that before and I managed two weeks before I caved. I will try to do the public dare tomorrow, thank you for the task
Well how about say that you're not allowed to have an orgasm unless given permission from someone on this thread. Hopefully we can try and beat 2 weeks.

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Everill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 12:29 PM   #15
WhoreEmma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leuler View Post
Get naked and take a candle and a sharpie.

First draw a circle around your nipples with the sharpie (diam:~10cm/4inch)

Your dare is to edge twice (don't cum - you should stay horny ). You have to use each hand once. While you try to edge use the other hand to hold the candle over your tits. The longer you need to edge the more will the wax will drop. And you have to try to get all wax-drops inside of the circles.

For each drop outside (the line itself also count as outside!) you have to write a humiliating word on your boobs (or close to it) with the sharpie.

I won't mind a pic with the wax and writings
I don’t think it’s a perfect circle but I did a circle. I started with my left hand and it took longer than I thought, every time the wax dropped it burned, some landed on my nipples and I think 7 came out of the circle. I switched to my right hand and again it hurt so much especially ones that hit my nipple and under boob, I got most of this side on the circle but about four came out, I will send you the picture now.

I wrote 11 humiliating words, I might have repeated a couple. Thank you for this dare

The following user says Thank You to WhoreEmma for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, harsh, slut