Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-17-2019, 08:26 AM   #31
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by prphett View Post
something different from the back pack.
path: 3rd direction, you have to define a loop you could make in 6 (in the 5-10 minutes range, but we need to discuss this...to describe this task i'll keep writing 6, if it's ok with you we'll keep 6 minutes..) minutes, passing by some nice spots with a lights and possibly "risky" enough.
You can make it in 6 minutes means you have to "push hard" to make it in 5'40''-50''...
what to wear:
gstring, tight-fitting tank top and shorts, before putting them on make at least 4 long cuts in both tank top and shorts, 2 horizontal and 2 vertical on both shorts and tank top (if 6 3 and 3..and so on)
than wear shoes and socks, since you do not jog without
then..
reach the starting point of your loop, start your stopwatch but before you can start jogging edge right there on the spot..then start you jog..
while jogging every time you cross a car or a bike..or a bicicle give one strong tug to your tank top or your short..
repeat the loop 4 times, then head home with whatever is left of your clothing..
at the end of each loop, back at the starting spot, edge again then stop your stop watch... did you made it in less than 6 minutes?
if yes start your stop watch again and repeat the loop...edging again before starting
if not start your stop watch again then rip to shreads your shorts or tank top, leave them on the ground, edge..and repeat the loop.
at the end of your 4th loop after you edge you can (have to ) cum right there on the spot.
If you end up naked, i'd love you to take off your shoes and socks as well while edging, as well as soon as possible before going back home, but if this is something out of your limits just skip this part..
The order in which you have to rip to shread your clothes is 1 - shorts 2 - tank top, while for the gstring you have to stuff it in your cunt..and leave it there till you are home.
have fun

I like the ideas but there's no way I can memorize these dares with umpteen steps lol.
I need something simple and daring. This is way too much.

Info on me

When available/in chat: this + 1 Special Die.

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Kendragirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 08:27 AM   #32
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopback View Post
Great! Then do just part 2. I dare you to hide the key at a gas station pump. Flip a coin: heads, you can use a piece of tape to hide it wherever you want on the pump. Tails, you have to place the key on top of the pump.

It'll be all lit up at night.. You'll have to wait for a lull in traffic and decide if it's worth the risk to run out into the middle of the gas station.

Ok give me this one, a how to lol

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 04-17-2019, 08:29 AM   #33
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by poiuytr View Post
Hi! You didn't reply to my message. Well, you could always explain the reason if you don't like this or that, if it is too much "silly" for you or too much complicated, but you should ALWAYS reply. Clear enough? You crave for a punishment for this sass?

You're right, I fell behind.
I'll respond to all ideas going forward and post when I do one.
They need to be simple-ish and risky. Preferably the kind of risk that takes one bold moment and forces me to see it through.

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 04-17-2019, 08:41 AM   #34
lilcurious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendragirl View Post
I like the ideas but there's no way I can memorize these dares with umpteen steps lol.
I need something simple and daring. This is way too much.
haha.. prphett.. always little complex

simple and daring..

i bet the basketball court has a huge fence around..

i dare you to get on the field - to the opposite of the entrance.
strip to your bones, knot your belongings all together, so they're forming a ball..

no.. not to shoot a basket with

something else: now be brave and throw your clothes over the fence, if they're tight together you avoid that they get stuck on the fence..

now you run across the field around the fence to get them back again.

Edit: in case something goes wrong, leave your window open, to sneak in secretly

of course you can try to throw a basket first.. if you're tough

Likes: getting objectified, insulting compliments, most kinds of torture, cum-fetish
Limits: no social consequences.
PM Dares
PMs referring to my posts are always welcome.
please no kik requests and things like that. i have no interest and no time anyways for those kind of things.
lilcurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 09:12 AM   #35
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilcurious View Post

simple and daring..

strip to your bones, knot your belongings all together, so they're forming a ball..

something else: now be brave and throw your clothes over the fence, if they're tight together you avoid that they get stuck on the fence..

Edit: in case something goes wrong, leave your window open, to sneak in secretly

Lol I like it. I can do this.

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 04-17-2019, 09:59 AM   #36
r0ver
getDare Addict

Wear a thin t-shirt you can tear easily and that just covers your butt plus your footwear.
Once you've got as fr as you want to go rip up your t-shirt and put it in the trash or just leave where it is. Now you've got to get back nude
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 10:16 AM   #37
prphett
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
but you love my "complexity" it drives you crazy i would say but i did not know you were into giving dares as well

about your dare @Kendragirl since @lilcurious dare is so nice forget my previous one and just mix it with her by:
wearing gstring, tight-fitting tank top and shorts, before putting them on make at least 6 long cuts in both tank top and shorts,3 horizontal and 3 vertical on both shorts and tank top.
this will make easier to rip or ruin them while making a ball and harder to make a tight ball..increasing the risk
and while jogging to the basketball court every time you cross a car or a bike..or a bicicle, well anything and anyone you cross, give one strong tug to your tank top or your short so to rip them some more.

btw wrote you in pm as well..

Last edited by prphett; 04-17-2019 at 10:23 AM.
prphett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 10:21 AM   #38
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Ok give me this one, a how to lol
Sure. Basically you hide the key to your bag during the day before you go for a run. At some point on your run you'll strip and lock your clothes in the bag. I can give you more detailed instructions, but a couple of questions first:

In miles, how long is your average run? In minutes?

Which do you like more: the idea of being naked and keeping your bag with you, or being naked and leaving it hidden somewhere?

Do you always start your runs at home? Would you consider taking an uber to a start point?
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 10:29 AM   #39
prphett
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

or a little variation of this one, instead of forming a ball put everything in your back pack, lock it then throw the back pack over the fence..(or at the basket, you don't know if it's going to pass or stay there..or do both) and then throw the key over the fence as well but without looking..then you have to go searching for both..but edge in the playground before you go search the back pack and the key..
Old 04-17-2019, 01:38 PM   #40
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
Wear a thin t-shirt you can tear easily and that just covers your butt plus your footwear.
Once you've got as fr as you want to go rip up your t-shirt and put it in the trash or just leave where it is. Now you've got to get back nude
Omfg... um... which way?

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 04-17-2019, 01:40 PM   #41
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
but you love my "complexity" it drives you crazy i would say but i did not know you were into giving dares as well

about your dare @Kendragirl since @lilcurious dare is so nice forget my previous one and just mix it with her by:
wearing gstring, tight-fitting tank top and shorts, before putting them on make at least 6 long cuts in both tank top and shorts,3 horizontal and 3 vertical on both shorts and tank top.
this will make easier to rip or ruin them while making a ball and harder to make a tight ball..increasing the risk
and while jogging to the basketball court every time you cross a car or a bike..or a bicicle, well anything and anyone you cross, give one strong tug to your tank top or your short so to rip them some more.

btw wrote you in pm as well..

Lol ok not g9nna lie idk what the point is of putting on a shirt t9 rip it up instantly as there's cars everywhere lol

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 04-17-2019, 01:42 PM   #42
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopback View Post
Sure. Basically you hide the key to your bag during the day before you go for a run. At some point on your run you'll strip and lock your clothes in the bag. I can give you more detailed instructions, but a couple of questions first:

In miles, how long is your average run? In minutes?

Which do you like more: the idea of being naked and keeping your bag with you, or being naked and leaving it hidden somewhere?

Do you always start your runs at home? Would you consider taking an uber to a start point?
20-30 min. Mix of jogging and sprints.

Don't know.

Could uber, sure.

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 04-17-2019, 01:43 PM   #43
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
or a little variation of this one, instead of forming a ball put everything in your back pack, lock it then throw the back pack over the fence..(or at the basket, you don't know if it's going to pass or stay there..or do both) and then throw the key over the fence as well but without looking..then you have to go searching for both..but edge in the playground before you go search the back pack and the key..
This bit where I throw the bag and close my eyes... my clit throbbed.

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 04-17-2019, 02:03 PM   #44
prphett
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
This bit where I throw the bag and close my eyes... my clit throbbed.
nice to know your clit throbbed .. only with the bag throw? And what about throwing the key with your eyes closed? What happened to your clit? Throbbed again?
Well something you have to try then
Old 04-17-2019, 02:08 PM   #45
prphett
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Lol ok not g9nna lie idk what the point is of putting on a shirt t9 rip it up instantly as there's cars everywhere lol
Not only your shirt your shorts as well but you are rught you may as well jog naked... hey that's an idea
.. i think the back pack one is better..

Advertisements
Kink Talk