Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-27-2019, 01:11 AM   #1
Bdsmangel369

Female Punish and use this slut18/F

Master is making me come on here to request a punishment for playing with his pussy without permission and for just plain out disobedience. I have household items plus a 10 speed remote controlled virbator, clothes pins ect. Willing to expand. I am only allowed to have 2 limits and I choose illegal and family. Please be as hard on me as you wish. Pics will be given as asked I am not allowed to say no. Punish this stupid slut please make me regret my disobedience. Use me as you see fit.
Bdsmangel369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 01:17 AM   #2
Ivanhrozny

Well I will start. Use your vibrator to edge 5 times. After each edge spank your pussy 10 times and say out loud "I will obey my master's orders because I am his good slut".

kik: ivanhrozny

Likes: humiliation, edging, light pain, spanking, JOI, ice play, teasing

Dislikes: anal, ruined orgasms, heavy pain, pee play

Limits: Blood, extreme pain, dangerous, social suicide, family, illegal, feminization, crossdressing, messy, face pics

If you're interested in something not listed here, chances are I might like it if you present it well
Ivanhrozny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 09:27 AM   #3
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Put in your remote controlled vibrator, and make sure you have new/fully charged batteries.

Call up a girlfriend and make plans to go do something, like go to lunch or see a movie.
One you've met up in public, said hi, etc, give her the remote. Tell her you're wearing a remote vibrator. Tell her she can be as aggressive or minimalist with using it on you as she wants, so long as she makes you cum at least once.
Obviously, you'll want to pick someone who will go for doing this to you. Someone who will be aroused, or at least amused, by it.
You must remain in populated, public spaces for at LEAST 90 minutes, while she uses it to her content.

After 90 minutes is done, you make take back the remote, and step into a bathroom or something, and remove the vibrator. Clean it with your mouth and then put it and the remote in your purse.
If she is curious, show her the vibrator before your day out together ends, so she can see what she's been controlling.

Lastly, seeing as you got into this situation by touching pussy anyway?
Ask her if, after 90 minutes of making you cum, she wants you to return the favor. If she wants you to, you will get on your knees in front of her and eat her out, and make her cum (in private, obviously. Her house or yours) as a way to say thank you to her for punishing you.
When you pick the friend to invite out, keep this in mind, so you can pick someone who will, at worst, bit be offended by the offer, and at best take you up on it.
It should preferably be a friend you have never had any kind of sexual contact with.
The goal is not to damage a friendship. Just to let a trusted person humiliate you. So, again, pick accordingly. No part of my dare should be social suicide.

Sucks to pass up a pic proof offer, but unsure how to incorporate one into my dare. I do expect a report, though.
Old 02-27-2019, 01:08 PM   #4
Meister Andrew

Strip naked.

Push 4 needles through each nipple (not areolae) in a crisscross fashion. You must use either hypodermic needles, sewing needles, head pins or any other suitable object. Use the thickest ones you have first. They must be pushed all the way through to be seen on the other end.

Kneel on plates of either rice, split peas, corn (can be unpopped popcorn), or coarse gravel in that order of availability for 1 hour. After 15 minutes attach a clothespin to your clit and 2 to your nipples as near to the spring as you can and keep them on for 15 minutes. Do this again after 15 minutes. You must kneel with you hands behind your head the whole time except when attaching or removing the clothespins.

Provide a decent quality full length picture with everything still attached and kneeling after completion. So it may be a good idea to do this before a mirror. If I'm not satisfied with the quality of the photo I will consider the task not completed and it would have to be done again.

You can Kik me at meister_andrew

Last edited by Meister Andrew; 02-27-2019 at 02:19 PM.
Meister Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 02:12 PM   #5
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

since you said pics are fine i want you to send me a pic of your whole naked Body in spread eagle Position with as many bodywritings as fit on your Body and spread your pussy for me <3 in your ass should be your vibe <3

(face is not needed if its too much but i wouldnt spread the pic so if your face is on the pic it wouldnt have any consequences for you i promise <3 )

my kik is MissPublic
i hope so much you really do this <3
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 06:17 PM   #6
Tommytomjj

Since you are not allowed to say no as it’s not illegal or involving family, you will add my snapchat (same as my username) and you will send me a message explaining why you want me to receive 3 different naked pictures from you. One of your fingers spreading your pussy, one of your fingers spreading your ass hole and one of your favourite feature of yourself. Only when I accept them may you send them, and then you must send them

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Dislikes: anal, edging, pee, scat, a2m, ice, messy, icy hot, hidden public, CEI

Limits:face pics, corner time, cross dressing

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Tommytomjj is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 06:48 PM   #7
Meister Andrew

Boy, lots of requests for pictures that are going to be floating around. Seems she should rather have picked pics as a limit, lol.

Last edited by Meister Andrew; 02-27-2019 at 06:51 PM.
Meister Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 08:51 PM   #8
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Well she will be to busywith all these dares so sitting to pee will not be an option
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 06:20 PM   #9
gdutefol

For every reply you get on this post, you will add 2 days of sending pics. Do this until you stop getting replies. So if you get 10 replies, for 20 days you will send us pics. Send 3 pics of different poses, fully nude, each day. My kik is gdutefol

You must also dress as skimpy as possible, no underwear or bra, as well as revealing cloths for this same time period. And since you have been disobeying your master, you are to beg him to strech your pushy and rub hot sauce on it.
Toys- Household Items
gdutefol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 06:24 PM   #10
hoemaster
Account Banned

you must ask for this punishment on kinktalk as well and post anypics in a public album
100% Degrader
100% Master/Mistress
97% Rigger
90% Voyeur
90% Primal (Hunter)
89% Sadist
67% Non-monogamist
57% Exhibitionist
51% Vanilla
43% Daddy/Mommy
36% Brat tamer
31% Slave
25% Experimentalist
23% Masochist
16% Degradee
2% Primal (Prey)
0% Rope bunny
0% Ageplayer
0% Brat
0% Boy/Girl
0% Submissive
0% Pet
0% Switch
hoemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 10:55 PM   #11
Master.P

Ok since you have no limits you are to do the following:

1. You are to strip down completely and be sure you are freshly shaved.
2. You are to start writing on your body and cover it with every violation of rules you have committed as well as every name you can think of for a slut like yourself. Above your tits you are to write (worthless tits). On your right tit "Fun" and your left "Bags" Above your cunt you will write "FUCK HOLE" and have an arrow drawn to your cunt. You will need to get someone to help you (unless you are talented enough to do so yourself) and write "STRETCHED HOLE) with an arrow pointing to your asshole. On your left ass cheek "CUM" and the right cheek "DUMP". You are not to write anywhere that can be seen in after you dress. Send a pic with proof of this done.
3. Insert your remote vibe into your pussy.
4. Apply a clothes pin to your labia closing it shut and tie a string to each nipple and then to the clothes pin.
5. You are dress in a skirt and blouse or a dress. If a dress it is to be tight with the dress going no more than 3" below your pussy. If a skirt, the same applies and your blouse is to be sleeveless and VERY TIGHT. You are to wear no bra or panties with either one. A garter and stockings and the highest stripper heels you have.
6. You are to go to a restaurant and place the remote on the table. Should anyone ask what it is, you are to tell them, and allow them to use it for 10 mins at your table.
7. You are prohibited from cumming at all. If someone should make you cum (because you are a whore that is in this because you are a whore that can't control herself) then you are to offer to return the favor in an area that can't be seen. Male or female it doesn't matter. You are to provide oral for them until they cum. If it is a male their cum is to be deposited onto your body and left there. BUT DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DON'T CUM.
8. After 5 people have used you and returned the favor or 1 hour which ever comes first. You are to then leave and go to a strip club or an adult business with booths for watching men or women. During this time you are to turn on the vibe and edge for 5x. If you cum, you are to ask to perform in either venue. While you perform you will leave your vibe in and give the remote to staff member of the business to use while you are working for free.
9. You may now leave and go grocery shopping. While at the store you are to be sure that you are in front of a group of people and drop the remote a few times acting as if you didn't know. You are only allowed to get it when someone else picks it up and gives it to you. Again this is to happen a minimum of 10 times.
10. You are then to purchase 2 large cucumbers with one being an english cucumber and when back in your car, you may spread your legs and remove the vib placing it into your mouth. You are to then insert the cucumber in your pussy and the english cucumber in your ass. Your skirt or dress is to be pulled up high enough to show your pussy. You have then drive home providing you drive around for at least 45 mins and that you stop for gas at least once paying cash at the register.
11. When you get back home you are to enter your house completely nude but still stuffed full in all 3 holes.
12. Once inside you are to kneel down and crawl to your bedroom where you will lay across your bed on your stomach and spank your ass 69 times on each cheek.
13. Lastly you are to find a guy that wants your to suck his cock and a swallow half of his cum down your throat and spray the cum on your face and tits being sure to to rub it in.
14. You are to remove the vegetables and edge a total of 10 more for each time you came.
15. Finally you are to provide at ;east one least picture for proof of every step.

Questions or just want to talk or need a mentor (very important) please feel free to contact me on here anytime. If you prefer skype/kik let me know and we can work something out, I do use both.

BDSM Test
Master.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 08:14 AM   #12
Climbinglover

Go to a bar and bring a sharpie. Go up to different people and tell them you have been a bad slut and that your master is mad at you. Then tell them you need to collect signatures to show your master you have told enough people what a bad slut you are. Hand them the sharpie and tell them to write their name and anything else they want to on your body at any location of their choosing.
Climbinglover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 08:34 PM   #13
Cmd

Get some zip cuffs to tie yourself up, a dog collar and tape to use as gag. Contact me on kik (decger) when you're ready saying "punish me please Sir" and I'll give you the specific instructions.
Cmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 08:50 PM   #14
Youwillcallmesir.

Inset a cube of fridge cold butter into your ass. Then go for a 5 minute run/walk. Once you have finished walking insert your high speed vibe at the highest setting and get up and do another 5 minute walk. Remove the vibe then go about your day as normal.

Likes: Obedience, edging, orgasm denial, orgasm ruining, pee play, humiliation, degradation, feet, anal play, anal insertions, tit/clit torture, rope and restraint play, messy, food, weird

Limits: Scat, public, illegal, family, blackmail.

My kik is: youwillcallmesir... (All Full stops included)
Youwillcallmesir. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 12:07 AM   #15
nipple slave
getDare Sweetheart

Go into public and go to a public bathroom with at least 4 stalls. Then you will strip completely in a stall and leave your clothes there. After that you will take 5 different pictures of yourself in the mirror. You cannot hide or cover yourself in any way until the 5 pictures are taken. Once you get the 5 different pictures, go into the stall thats as far away from your clothes as possible and start edging 5 times. Edge 5 times in each stall, including the one with your clothes in it. Then you can get dressed and leave. Send pics to me on kik @ gamewarrior100

Likes:Nipple Torture, Spanking, cbt, edging, outdoors/hidden public, risk of getting caught, rules, varying degrees of pain, humiliation, degradation, pet play, funishments

Limits: Family, friends, full public nudity, consuming pee/poop, bodily fluids of any kind really, permanent marks, shaving, pics/videos

PM Dares

Nipple torture and Denial thread
nipple slave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to nipple slave for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk