Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 08-22-2018, 03:54 AM   #1
lilcurious

Default loosing my self-esteem

hi all,

so let's start an experiment here. i'm pretty much addicted to get objectified. i can't tell you why.. maybe it's braking my pride, preventing me from being the person i sometimes dream of to be.. and/or being afraid to be.. not tough enough to be.. or because it's just impossible to be..

so - virtually i want to loose here the rest of any selfesteem i have. any pride has to go.

as i really don't have any experience how to to that, and what has an impact on myself.. i'd try to give that out of my hands.. asking you experienced people out there.

you don't have to think much about limits at first. i'm too old to get shocked.. and anything else what i get to know and don't like i'll try to add in my signature.

in the beginning, i'd love to try how i react to mostly verbal input.
so write me and try to hit the nerve. i will answer my reaction and maybe it's a little reward for you too.

Likes: getting objectified, insulting compliments, most kinds of torture, cum-fetish
Limits: no social consequences.
PM Dares
PMs referring to my posts are always welcome.
please no kik requests and things like that. i have no interest and no time anyways for those kind of things.
lilcurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 05:10 AM   #2
lilcurious

i got a message from a visitor here and want to share a little here in public:

he wrote i should try being a desk.. among some other examples.

this is what i made with it:

Quote:
Thinking about object training: ..being a desk..
i got an idea: i am sitting on my desk at work right now and alone in my room. so i will put away my chair and get on all fours being the chair for this desk myself ..for a minute.
.... *doing now*
well, it was a degrading experience ..for a while at least. kneeling there waiting for the owner of the chair to sit on my back - or my ass, my shoulders? bearing his weight ..looking only at his feet.. or hers!!?
i'm trying to think of other chores for me to do.. being of use for others.. without being too explicit. maybe i'll stick to the more imaginary things i can do for my own for the moment.
for the beginning it was a exciting experience so far.. thank you for that!

Likes: getting objectified, insulting compliments, most kinds of torture, cum-fetish
PM Dares
please no kik requests and things like that. i have no interest and no time anyways for those kind of things.
Old 08-23-2018, 06:29 AM   #3
lilcurious

being some furniture in my office was a trilling experience. i'd love to improve here..
other places around would be the kitchen in the office, we have toilets for men/women..

recent experiences:

furniture:

i was made to be a "box". in the corner of my office on all fours i had to hold some folders on top of the "box".. so i had to place them somewhere on my back. additionally i should store some "office-items" in me.. the "box" - especially a marker and bulldog-clamps. i took paper clamps instead. these were to put on my nipples and the marker into my pussy. the box was standing (kneeling) in the corner this way for 5 minutes.
Two times a folder fell down - the box seems to be crooked a little. and the paperclamps slipped off too after a while, making the box squirm a little (that was the reason for one folder falling down)

it was really a demanding and exciting task.. i'd love to have more!

degradation:

someone called me an idiot, because of my poor spelling capabilities and my awful punctuation.
..followed by calling me an old, used up, 37 year old whore. just good enough to be abused as a cheap sex object, because no one else want's me anymore. and thus why i should be kept in a basement and being used as a whore for free. ..meaning i should be raped all the time.

so.. i have to say, i'm definitely into degradation things, because "he" was right. i instantly was wetting myself reading his verbal attacks to my person.

PM Dares
Old 08-23-2018, 12:28 PM   #4
T5P

Become a foot stool for a day, but dont leave yourself cluttering up the place. Neatly pack yourself away in a cupboard or something for at least 8 hours that day. It doesnt have to be continuous but you must be kneeling.

BDSM Test Results

My AMA

PM DARES!

F/Straight/Switch

T5P is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to T5P for this post:
Old 08-24-2018, 12:58 AM   #5
lilcurious

Quote:
Originally Posted by T5P View Post
Become a foot stool for a day, but dont leave yourself cluttering up the place. Neatly pack yourself away in a cupboard or something for at least 8 hours that day. It doesnt have to be continuous but you must be kneeling.
hello,
thank you for your reply.
the task is somewhat out of bounds. i'd love to do things at work - mostly alone in my office and at home, where i have short periods of time being alone.

being a footstool..

well, i'd take it as a mixed imaginary and demanding task. i will try to place myself as a foot stool at work on different places on different occasions. as long as it's possible.
and when i meet a colleague i try to imagine serving him/her as a foot stool. looking at feet, shoes especially?, thinking about having them placed on my backside.. or me kneeling and the feet resting on my thigh?
i will think of other ways. thank you for the task!

PM Dares
Old 08-24-2018, 01:56 AM   #6
Carst4

You should be a toilet brush.

Need next to the toilets at work, facing the wall for 10 minutes a day.

[email protected]
Carst4 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Carst4 for this post:
Old 08-24-2018, 02:58 AM   #7
Devildom1994
getDare Sweetheart

Be a dinning table for yourself. You should eat by laying on your back and putting the plate, napkin, knife, spoon and forks beside. And eat from it. You can also place a glass, if you think you can balance it.
**Edit : Put the plate, knife. Spoon ect on your belly. Not beside.
Also be a pen/marker holder. Do this at your officeand at home.

Likes: Pain play, Bondage, Public, Control, Insertions, Orgasm control/denial, Humiliation and degradation

Limits: Ageplay, Blackmail, roleplay, rape play

Kik: devildom1994

Proud Owner and Protector of Pouty_face

Last edited by Devildom1994; 08-24-2018 at 09:40 AM.
Devildom1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 03:58 AM   #8
lilcurious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carst4 View Post
You should be a toilet brush.

Need next to the toilets at work, facing the wall for 10 minutes a day.
the toilet brush is standing next to the toilet bowl. should i be standing? kneeling? else?
any specific room? men/woman?

be as specific as you can.. a toilet brush has no ideas by herself.

PM Dares
Old 08-24-2018, 04:12 AM   #9
Carst4

Kneel of course.

I’d say the male and female toilets need a toilet brush.

Rotate your visits until you’ve knelt next to all the toilets then start again from the beginning.

[email protected]
Carst4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 08:04 AM   #10
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Being a toilet brush you must realise that the human is often desperate A female may only just have time to lower her knickers and turning to pee will start before she has time to place her derriare on the seat and the poor toilet brush will be showered by the urine immerging from her uncontrollably.

Even worse the male will remove his cock in a hurry and spray it over the poor brush.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male

Last edited by batfinch; 08-26-2018 at 12:45 AM.
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 09:17 AM   #11
lilcurious

some time has passed since i've been here - i have to admit, i'm feeling little desperate these days again. so i remembered on this thread again and reading the old stories i've repeated that one today:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carst4 View Post
Kneel of course.

I’d say the male and female toilets need a toilet brush.

Rotate your visits until you’ve knelt next to all the toilets then start again from the beginning.
so - sneaking into the mens stalls. Facing my nervousness, i took the toilet brush away from it's place and kneeled down instead.
Not quite content i stood up again, took off my shoes and pulled my skirt over my rounds and kneeled down again. Still not happy, i lowered my panties and bared my tits. My heart beating to my ears.. my bare cheeks stuck between the wall and the bowl. .. my feet somewhere folded and stuck under the bowl.

undecided folding my arms behind my back.. closing my eyes and feeling the coldness around me. i am the toilet-brush standing around in the dirt corner of a mens toilet.
degrading.. and absolutely degrading the fact that i felt my bodily fluids building up..
me, the toilet brush, dripping wet as i was pulled out of the bowl right now and thrown back into the bin..

i poised silently.. waiting. darkness. are there some noises outside? will somebody come? using me? - nothing. silence.
i am a thing to be used.. a useful thing just existing.. being used or not doesn't matter. i was made once. made from somewhat ..to a toilet brush.. gosh!
what a fate. i have no will. i exist to be used to clean the bowl. people look at me disgusted.. no matter.. i am this thing..
no thoughts.. no pride... getting calm..

PM Dares
Old 01-11-2019, 02:02 AM   #12
unsen
getDare Sweetheart

seems you are more into degradation than objectification?
tell me if i'm right!

Likes: spanking , bondage, dice dares, sexual, moderate pain, girls , feeling ashamed, giving dares, semipublic

PM me PUNISH ME and i'll give you a punishment
PM me CHALLENGE and i'll give myself a spanking, report back to you and YOU have to do the same
PM me DROP and i have to take off my underpants for an hour
unsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 06:26 AM   #13
lilcurious

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsen View Post
seems you are more into degradation than objectification?
tell me if i'm right!
you want to challenge me? am i right?

PM Dares
Old 01-13-2019, 10:14 AM   #14
Caya
getDare Devil

Default toilet brush

i usually use the toilet brush to clean the bowl of a dirty toilet....

go and lick a toilet clean preferably one at home...

after i have cleaned the toilet bowl with the toilet brush i stick it deep down into the toilet and flush all the gonk out of the toilet brush.

push your head as fare down the toilet bowl as you can and flush it too clean the brush...

after i have cleaned the toilet brush i place it back in the corner to drip off

go knell in the corner and rest for a couple minutes till your "dry"

if you want you can take a shower afterwards
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 06:19 AM   #15
lilcurious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
i usually use the toilet brush to clean the bowl of a dirty toilet....

go and lick a toilet clean preferably one at home...

after i have cleaned the toilet bowl with the toilet brush i stick it deep down into the toilet and flush all the gonk out of the toilet brush.

push your head as fare down the toilet bowl as you can and flush it too clean the brush...

after i have cleaned the toilet brush i place it back in the corner to drip off

go knell in the corner and rest for a couple minutes till your "dry"

if you want you can take a shower afterwards
that's a tough one. and i have to admit, i'm blushing a little reading your post, knowing that i'm playing with the thought of really doing that.. when finding a opportunity to..
why the heck this is turning me on?
i have to correct myself: i'm blushing more than a little..

PM Dares
The following user says Thank You to lilcurious for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk