Old 04-16-2018, 02:11 PM   #1
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Cool Going one step further

I've never been somebody who only does things at midnight in his locked room, but whenever I did something outside I made sure that the situation was controllable and, if necessary, easy to get out of.
Recently however, I've started to fantasize about going more public with my dares, getting forced into embarassing, shameful situations. Predicaments that are difficult to get out of, risky tasks (however not something dull like... "Undress on a busy street") I guess you understand what I mean.

So, having said this.... Any ideas? I can offer detailed reports, on request also pics on kik (no face) and if you want I'll dare you back ;-)

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 01:39 PM   #2
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

I know this is not the kind of thread where a young slutty sub-girl promises to send revealing pictures, and consequently it doesn't get that much attention. Nevertheless am I giving it one last push and hope something happens :-p

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.

--> PM Dares <--
Old 05-02-2018, 02:35 PM   #3
barefooted83
getDare Devil

Well, I think it's quite difficult to come up with a dare for you that is somewhat public but not public and not too plain at the same time.

When I tell you to strip nude in a changing stall in a clothes store without fully closing the curtain or moving in a different stall while still naked.... Is that something that would be up your alley or did I miss the point?

See my feet tortured:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/43268829@N07/

Foot art:
http://fav.me/dc8occ1

Owner of Fox85's feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=11147

Owner of LilSlutties feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13290
barefooted83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 10:47 PM   #4
sandy
Distinguished Member

Smile Try it. You may like it

Hi

So you want to be a little more daring

Start with 4 sets of clothing. Your wearing 1 set and put the other 3 in the trunk of your car. (Recommend that this dare be done at night). Drive to a parking lot. Go to your trunk a open it. Strip naked. Stand naked 15 seconds. Then turn in a circle all the way around once. Then dress in the second set of clothes. Drive to another parking lot. Go to trunk and open. Strip and stand naked 30 seconds. Then turn in a circle twice. Then dress in 3rd set. Of clothes. Drive to another parking lot. Again to the trunk and strip. Stand naked 45 seconds. Then walk around the car once. Dress in 4 set of clothes. Then drive to 1 last parking lot. To the trunk. Strip and stand naked 1 minute. Then walk around the car twice. Redress in the first set of clothes. And the dare is done

Likes. Public. Sex. Teasing. Dice dares
Starting to enjoy painful dares

Will try almost anything once

Limits. Pics. Vids. Tattoos. Voice. Scat. Blood.
sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sandy for this post:
Old 05-05-2018, 08:04 AM   #5
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Well, I think it's quite difficult to come up with a dare for you that is somewhat public but not public and not too plain at the same time.

When I tell you to strip nude in a changing stall in a clothes store without fully closing the curtain or moving in a different stall while still naked.... Is that something that would be up your alley or did I miss the point?
The thing is that probably I also don't exactly know where I want to go with this thread XD I'm quite cool as long as I feel I can control a situation, but the idea of being forced out of that comfort zone thrills me. So, your suggestions are pretty good. Don't know if I'm brave enough for moving, but I'll report back when I've done some of this.
Sandy's task makes me horny and frightened at the same time, I'll definitely try this one, but it will take some time, cause I don't always have access to a car.

--> PM Dares <--
Old 04-24-2019, 03:49 PM   #6
rhl
getDare Succubus

Next time while for a walk in the park for ten minutes remove your pants or shorts. Just a t- short and underwear allowed. If your daring enough bend down or lift up the t- shirt.

Advertisements
Kink Talk