Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-19-2019, 04:54 AM   #1
pleasedaddy

Default 19 f virgin looking to explore!

Hi! I stumbled across this site recently and have become so interested in exploring my own submission, so decided I should make an account.

A bit about me; I am a 19 year old student, still a virgin, and totally new to all this. So i am hoping some people could give me some tasks or challenges to help break me in?

I have a dildo, butt plug, and hitachi. But I dont really use the dildo or plug because Ive never had the nerve to put anything inside me. They are both a bit to big to fit comfortably, but maybe with some practice I can manage.

I put some interests in my signature, but like I said, I am really new to all this and still exploring so Id really be open to trying anything and exploring my new desires.

Interested in obedience, pain, spanking, rules, punishment, humiliation, bladder control, anal, ddlg.

New to all this and still exploring my likes and limits

[email protected]
pleasedaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 05:04 AM   #2
kevin14991

Hey,

really like to explore with you.
Do you have kik?
Think it is easier to write there.

I‘m new to this and don‘t know all my likes and limits but I want to discover them

kik: kevin14991
Snapchat: kevin14991

Likes: wax, orgasm control, chastity, light pain and cbt, humiliation, daring each others, groups, doing tasks

Interested in: feet, socks and underwear, soaping

Limits: public, permanent, face pics, messy or disgusting stuff
kevin14991 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 05:08 AM   #3
Rd2506
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasedaddy View Post
Hi! I stumbled across this site recently and have become so interested in exploring my own submission, so decided I should make an account.

A bit about me; I am a 19 year old student, still a virgin, and totally new to all this. So i am hoping some people could give me some tasks or challenges to help break me in?

I have a dildo, butt plug, and hitachi. But I dont really use the dildo or plug because Ive never had the nerve to put anything inside me. They are both a bit to big to fit comfortably, but maybe with some practice I can manage.

I put some interests in my signature, but like I said, I am really new to all this and still exploring so Id really be open to trying anything and exploring my new desires.
First dare.. Use ur dildo!!
BDSM Test
Limit: scat, pee, blood, permeant, social Sucide, public
Likes: Body writings, Humiliations, edging, JOI voyeurism, orgasm control, strip game and Exploring, bit of Pain,
Dislikes : messy ..
Rd2506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 06:04 AM   #4
Jingo889

Wear your buttplug out on a short walk, no panties of course
Limits: blood, shit, pics, full public, illegal, pee, anal, family, social suicide
Toys: female clothing and household items

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92880
Jingo889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 04:33 PM   #5
pleasedaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingo889 View Post
Wear your buttplug out on a short walk, no panties of course
Today I put my small plug in. It took about 45 minutes for me to put it in since I dont usually put anything in my ass and it felt so tight. Once it was in I was pretty sore and the plug felt big and heavy in me.

I walked to the shop down the road, normally a 5 minute walk but took almost ten since I was walking so slowly because the plug felt so strange.

When I was in the shop my heart was racing even though logically I knew no one could tell. I was so embarrassed because I could feel myself getting aroused and starting to get wet. Im sure I was blushing.

It felt like I was in the shop for hours even though it was probably only 15 minutes. Every step I took I could feel the plug shifting inside me which only turned me on.

As soon as I got home I stuck my hand down my pants. My panties were damp from my pussy leaking on them. I came faster than I ever remember cumming.

Thank you!

Interested in obedience, pain, spanking, rules, punishment, humiliation, bladder control, anal, ddlg.

New to all this and still exploring my likes and limits

[email protected]
pleasedaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 04:48 PM   #6
fieldman

Tomorrow try some simple bladder control. Drink at least 2.5 litres during the day and restrict yourself to no more than 4 toilet visits between waking up and going to bed at your usual times. Give yourself a dozen spanks for each time you go if you use the toilet more than 4 times. It'll keep you thinking about following the rule for the whole day.

Likes to give: spanking, discipline, humiliation, bathroom use control, orgasm control, light bondage and denial. I enjoy power and control.

Limits: the normal sane ones includig blood, knives, needles etc. Kik: fieldman5073
fieldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 09:05 PM   #7
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

For the next month you must not sit on a toilet seat
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk