Old 01-14-2019, 07:06 AM   #16
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilcurious View Post
that's a tough one. and i have to admit, i'm blushing a little reading your post, knowing that i'm playing with the thought of really doing that.. when finding a opportunity to..
why the heck this is turning me on?
i have to correct myself: i'm blushing more than a little..
Sounds like your head could use some cooling down. Perfect opportunity to do it.
Old 01-14-2019, 09:32 AM   #17
Caya
getDare Devil

Default 1

jear go and cool yourself of...
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 10:48 AM   #18
lilcurious

Quote:
so - virtually i want to loose here the rest of any selfesteem i have. any pride has to go.
so.. sitting at work, being responsible, the appropriate manager and so on..
and begging someone who's making fun of me, telling him that i want to get lowered.. begging him to do that..
knowing what i've told him already about the ridiculous and disgusting things i already did.. not only what he wanted - no, i did some on top.
knowing that i'm not just degrading myself .. i beg for a chance to degrade myself.. the more the better. so desperate..

but somehow i feel: there's still pride in that form of self destruction.

i'm biting my lips writing this:
i wiped the mens toilet seats in the office with my bare tits - and not only the seat.. no, the bowl.. and i had fun with it!
and after that i flushed the toilet, my tit hanging into the bowl causing the water getting spoiled over my chest and i don't know where else. or maybe that was just a misplaced imagination, i don't know...
but that flushed my mind - i nearly was crying and fear was killing my mind.. and in that situation i was rubbing my cunt.. trembling.. but i coulnd't stop. couldn't stop dangling my tits against the bowl with my face kissing almost the lifted seat, risking to hit the bowl hard, because the one arm holding my bodyweight over the bowl was trembling like a ..i dont have words.
But i couldn't stop fucking my cunt with my other hand.. unable to cum.. i gave up after a while, tried to sort up me.. my things.. stumbling out of the restrooms in the end..

Likes: getting objectified, insulting compliments, most kinds of torture, cum-fetish
Limits: no social consequences.
PM Dares
PMs referring to my posts are always welcome.
please no kik requests and things like that. i have no interest and no time anyways for those kind of things.
lilcurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 01:00 AM   #19
Master.P

Are you doing these things at work while others are there or after they have left? I will help you on your path to degradation to whatever level of extreme you desire. Simply let me know.

Questions or just want to talk or need a mentor (very important) please feel free to contact me on here anytime. If you prefer skype/kik let me know and we can work something out, I do use both.

BDSM Test
Master.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 09:59 AM   #20
lilcurious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master.P View Post
Are you doing these things at work while others are there or after they have left? I will help you on your path to degradation to whatever level of extreme you desire. Simply let me know.
well.. i tend to do things when it's not too crowded around.. depending on what i'm doing..
blocking the men's restrooms couldn't be the best idea after lunch, when everyone wants to go there shaking the snake ..or whatever

i will regret this - but feel free to share any idea. no matter if it has to do with my office.. or something completely else.

Likes: getting objectified, insulting compliments, most kinds of torture, cum-fetish
PM Dares
please no kik requests and things like that. i have no interest and no time anyways for those kind of things.
Old 02-01-2019, 11:13 AM   #21
vagus21
Distinguished Member

At some point you could try becoming a urinal. Kneel naked in place where a urinal could go. A urinal is always ready to accept piss so you should have your eyes closed and your mouth open. Stay like that for as long as you dare.

Likes: Humiliation, degradation, light public, naked dares, masturbation, controlled orgasm

Dislikes: cum eating, scat

Limits: Illegal, extreme public, friends, family
vagus21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 09:38 PM   #22
Master.P

Let's just cut right to the chase. Are you wanting to lose all self-esteem or are you wanting to be an object of use by a group of people. Rather that object is something sexual or not is irrelevant?

Questions or just want to talk or need a mentor (very important) please feel free to contact me on here anytime. If you prefer skype/kik let me know and we can work something out, I do use both.

BDSM Test
Master.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 11:29 PM   #23
lilcurious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master.P View Post
Let's just cut right to the chase. Are you wanting to lose all self-esteem or are you wanting to be an object of use by a group of people. Rather that object is something sexual or not is irrelevant?
i'm asking that myself quite a lot
recently i was serving coffe to the wohole company. i felt like being the coffee machine. at least the waitress.
in the end i was waiting in the kitchen, waiting for the guys brining back their dishes.. pretending to clean up there a litte..
bending around to put things into the dishwasher, cleaning the table and so on i suddelny fantasised about getting treated.. my ass slapped that i'm presenting so nicley while bending over the table.. getting fondled.. up to kneeling in the corner to suck off my colleagues in a row..
so i'd say, lowering myself is the point things get started?
maybe sometimes it's enough of a mind thrill?
does it depend on my mood?
in a way it seems irrelevant.. but being sexually lowered seems to be quite impactful in a special way?

PM Dares
Old 02-01-2019, 11:33 PM   #24
lilcurious

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagus21 View Post
At some point you could try becoming a urinal. Kneel naked in place where a urinal could go. A urinal is always ready to accept piss so you should have your eyes closed and your mouth open. Stay like that for as long as you dare.
i was playing with that thought already. there's a urinal. the floor around is.. a mess, as i've seen the last time i sneaked into..
being nude there.. outside the stalls.. i'm not shure if i'm tough enough. i'll go for that..

PM Dares
Old 02-01-2019, 11:47 PM   #25
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

All discusses being objects; to further lower yourself, ever contemplate pet play (e.g. no using furniture at home (chairs, sofa, bed...)?

If this sounds interesting, try eating your next meal while completely naked, plugged if you have one, clamps / clothes pins on nipples, on hands and knees with meal in a large bowl (no using hands, utensils).

More challenging, do this for one entire day while at home and when you have privacy to do so; this includes drinking nit just eating

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (2 [3/4] /3)
- Miss V's super set (0/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 12:54 AM   #26
lilcurious

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
All discusses being objects; to further lower yourself, ever contemplate pet play (e.g. no using furniture at home (chairs, sofa, bed...)?

If this sounds interesting, try eating your next meal while completely naked, plugged if you have one, clamps / clothes pins on nipples, on hands and knees with meal in a large bowl (no using hands, utensils).

More challenging, do this for one entire day while at home and when you have privacy to do so; this includes drinking nit just eating
hmm.. sound's interesting.

throwing everything together in a bowl.. I'll do that beginning with the next breakfast. i will have some time, about an hour alone at home.
cereals, bread, some cheese, vegetables, in a bowl ..and the milk poored all over.

i will place myself on the floor, at the oppisite corner of the room where i'm having brekafast on the couch usually. naked with my neck chained to the shelf there. (yes i have a couple of chains with carabiners). i will put on my wrist and ankle cuffs - both connecting with a chain. i'll also put on clamps to my nipples ..and my crotch. (i dont want to be pluged in the morning.. there are other priorities at that time)

i can see myself already, kneeling there on all fours. fishing my brekfast out of the bowl. ..looking at the place where i'm stiiting on the couch usually..
idea: i should place my costume for work there and some pieces representing my Partner beneath. i'm the house slave.
when i'm finished i will spend some time reading - not the sophisticated books i'm reading usually.. no, the advertisement section of some paper - or see how the clamps feeling till then, maybe the masters want to torture me a lille bit?

PM Dares
Old 02-26-2019, 06:37 PM   #27
meistercliff

Quote:
well.. i tend to do things when it's not too crowded around.. depending on what i'm doing..
blocking the men's restrooms couldn't be the best idea after lunch, when everyone wants to go there shaking the snake ..or whatever

i will regret this - but feel free to share any idea. no matter if it has to do with my office.. or something completely else.
Here’s your supplementary Dare; you can do this in the men’s room a floor or two or two beneath your own company’s floor or just a club or men’s room in a restaurant for your degradation as a rehearsal for occupying your own company’s men’s room. Here’s the dress rehearsal Dare for you. Go into the mens room and strip naked in the booth. Unlock your toilet booth. Masturbate to edge and wait until a man opens your booth and make eye contact with him while masturbating and offer to suck him off or fuck him. If he shuts the door suck him off or let him fuck you after you put a condom on his cock. Tell him what a fuck slut whore you are fucking anyone who comes into your toilet booth . Be aware that you are just like the toilet brush, ready to clean up the mens cocks that come into the toilet. Report your exoeriences faithfully here.
Likes: extreme perverted tasks giving and receiving. Squirting, peeing being owned for a day; mutual masturbation on Skype or Kik -lovingmeister, Daddy-lil girl taboo role play, Master/slave role play either side. Sharing tasks with extremely kinky girls.
Limits: Scat, blood, harming,being harmed, financial Domination, exposed to friends/contacts/family. perverted slut from both Slave or Master side. KIk me lovingMeister
meistercliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 08:21 PM   #28
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

You can be a shoeshine, lick your shoes clean.
Can be a desk cleaner also, lick a part of your desk clean
Can be an ink pot, take a pen/marker, remove cap, insert in your ass as if you are getting ink to your ass, you may rotate inside the ass too. Now take out the marker/pen, imagine any part of your body (tits, belly, thighs etc) as canvas and write something
Make yourself a toilet brush holder, go to the toilet, take the brush, kneel down at the exact place, now, open your mouth and insert the brush handle inside mouth and then hold it by pressing with teeths and lip, as you are holding the brush. You can be a brush holder using ass too. Get on your four, ass up, insert the brush handle inside ass and rest part lean to the wall.
Be a door mat, lie flat in front of your door and imagine a person with very dirty shoe is standing on you and rubbing it on you to clean the dirt. You may replicate this by cleaning a dirty shoe by rubbing it all over your body
Become dishwasher, use your tits as scrubber to clean dish.
Become mop, drag your ass on the floor to clean it
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 04:34 AM   #29
lilcurious

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethembbw View Post
Be a door mat, lie flat in front of your door and imagine a person with very dirty shoe is standing on you and rubbing it on you to clean the dirt. You may replicate this by cleaning a dirty shoe by rubbing it all over your body
Become dishwasher, use your tits as scrubber to clean dish.
Become mop, drag your ass on the floor to clean it
this is quite ..awkward.

i tried myself as a doormat - in a very desperate mood.
i was about to do a little house cleaning.. and just wanted to clean the floor on the doorway outside in the staircase where our shoes are placed.

so i took away the doormat ..and laid myself on the floor instead. it just happened, i didn't plan anything.

i felt the dirt on the floor.. everything from dust to pebbles.. and i felt my arousal rising up, lying there.. something was crying out for relief, but i haven't had an idea how... time to get really messy?

ok.. looking at some cleaning rags i decided to get into restraints a little.. first i made a blindfold.
standing there i decided to get rid of my clothes, throwing them through the door into my flat.
next i knelt down, tying my feet together. then i made a slope with one rag i wanted to use for my hands later on.
i rearranged the blindfold, wrapping it around my head again and making a knot in the front - using as a gag.. ok, not very tight.. but doing it's work.
then i lied down on the floor. my naked ass up at the doorway, my head somewhere between the wall and the shoe shelf at the corner beneath the door with my face on the floor.
in the end i took the doormat, putting it across my backside, covering my cheeks fully.
at this time i nearly couldn't stand my arousal anymore..
i just made it to twist the rag slope to an 8, thrusting my wrists into.

so i was lying there on my frontside, with my arms and feet tied together, and the doormat on my ass. gaged and blindfolded in the dirt, feeling the weight of the doormat on me, scratching my skin..

*silence*

i could hear the cars passing by outside. i started to count them..
would someone stop and come to this flat, using the doormat? slightly wigging my body made me feel the doormat scratching over my skin again.

i couldn't help touching myself with my tied hands - hardly reaching my crotch.. breathing heavily with my face in the dirt into some first puddles.
a sticky feeling.. things itching, scratching over my skin all over..
and me.. ending up in a enormous orgasm soon after, but leaving me most embarrassed ..and confused on the floor.. messed all over so first i didn't know how to enter my flat without messing up everything..

what the hell i'm doing.. and why i'm so turned on by doing that.. ?

PM Dares

Last edited by lilcurious; 04-15-2019 at 04:56 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to lilcurious for this post:
Old 04-18-2019, 07:31 AM   #30
lilcurious

Quote:
Originally Posted by meistercliff View Post
Here’s your supplementary Dare; you can do this in the men’s room a floor or two or two beneath your own company’s floor or just a club or men’s room in a restaurant for your degradation as a rehearsal for occupying your own company’s men’s room. Here’s the dress rehearsal Dare for you. Go into the mens room and strip naked in the booth. Unlock your toilet booth. Masturbate to edge and wait until a man opens your booth and make eye contact with him while masturbating and offer to suck him off or fuck him. If he shuts the door suck him off or let him fuck you after you put a condom on his cock. Tell him what a fuck slut whore you are fucking anyone who comes into your toilet booth . Be aware that you are just like the toilet brush, ready to clean up the mens cocks that come into the toilet. Report your exoeriences faithfully here.
well.. that seems to stay as a mind-thrill..

PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk