Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-13-2019, 10:13 AM   #1
Punpkin

Default Painslut in need of funishment

I have been doing pretty well and I think I deserve some pain as a reward for being at the top of the class this year.

I enjoy pain especially around my pussy and nipples, humiliation and hidden public.
My hard limits are: scat, social suicide, family/friends.

I prefer tasks that don't make a lot of noise and can be done discreetly. I enjoy mildly painful inconvince while doing regular stuff over the day.

I don't own any toys but I make do with what I have around: cloth pins, hot sauce, thumb tacks, ginger, tape, etc...

I'll reply with a detailed report once I complete the tasks. Give me your best!

I'm posting this here as a thread so that people can give me tasks publicly and I'll respond publicly as well. It works as somewhat humiliating since everyone can read about what I'm doing and might give ideas to some other members.

PS: I don't have any ice in the house since my family doesn't use that so those dares are off

Dislikes: edging, orgasm torture, time wasting

Limits: videos, pictures, audios, family, social suicide, feet, scat, permanent damage, skin piercing, anal
Punpkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 11:34 AM   #2
Hi You

Strip naked. Rub toothpaste on your nipples and clit then fck yourself with ginger for 10 minutes. Attatch at least 10 clothespins to each private part and every sensitive part of your body. Now tie yourself up inside a closet so that you can't move. Stay for 10*your age minutes. Then come out and rip off all the pins. Your skin red? If it's not bright red do it again ALL OF IT and if it is then you can go on

Now slap each ass cheek with 5 different implements that really really really hurt and make sure each slap is LOUD. Each implement should be used 20 times resulting in 100 slaps on each cheek. Then do the same with your pussy (100 slaps using the 5 implements).

If you aren't in tears redo EVERYTHING. If you are go on.

Fuck yourself with all the implements for 10 minutes each. Make it work.
No cumming if you do then mwahaha do everything all over again.

Finally you're done you can take a freezing shower and rub yourself or whatever but if you cum eat it all up.
Have fun ) AND REPLY

Limits: eating anything, permanent, long term, family, friends, public, illegal, pictures

PM me dares within the limits
Hi You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 05:29 PM   #3
Lyb
getDare Addict

Seems like you're quite resilient so how about being only allowed to use any furtniture if you're wearing tack panties.

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 06:30 AM   #4
Punpkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi You View Post
Strip naked. Rub toothpaste on your nipples and clit then fck yourself with ginger for 10 minutes. Attatch at least 10 clothespins to each private part and every sensitive part of your body. Now tie yourself up inside a closet so that you can't move. Stay for 10*your age minutes. Then come out and rip off all the pins. Your skin red? If it's not bright red do it again ALL OF IT and if it is then you can go on

Now slap each ass cheek with 5 different implements that really really really hurt and make sure each slap is LOUD. Each implement should be used 20 times resulting in 100 slaps on each cheek. Then do the same with your pussy (100 slaps using the 5 implements).

If you aren't in tears redo EVERYTHING. If you are go on.

Fuck yourself with all the implements for 10 minutes each. Make it work.
No cumming if you do then mwahaha do everything all over again.

Finally you're done you can take a freezing shower and rub yourself or whatever but if you cum eat it all up.
Have fun ) AND REPLY
Thanks for the task! I find it a bit time consuming and 10* age nor matter the age is quite a long time and blood needs to flow and the pins will stop it from doing so and that is a big number and can be a health risk.

I'll adjust it as I see fit trying to comply to the dare as much as possible.

Also I see where you're going with the dare but you have capitalised the word "LOUD" even tho in my post I asked for something quiet and discreet.

I'll make do however I can and reply asap.

Limits: videos, pictures, audios, family, social suicide, feet, scat, permanent damage, skin piercing, anal
Old 04-14-2019, 06:31 AM   #5
Punpkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
Seems like you're quite resilient so how about being only allowed to use any furtniture if you're wearing tack panties.
Yes Sir! Thank you!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
funishment, pain, pain (pussy), punishment, slut