Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-07-2019, 04:09 PM   #1
painslut100

Default Help me punish my nipples

I failed two nipple dares/challenges earlier today. What a bad pain slut! I’ve been randomly pinching, clamping, and squeezing my nipples while they’re still tender and sore but I’d like to keep the punishment and pain going for a little time.

Anyone want to help? I’ll report here on all tasks.

Dislikes: anal, humiliation, exercise

Limits: scat, piss, public, permanent, photos (though I'm more than willing to send detailed reports)
painslut100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 04:21 PM   #2
zctt
getDare Succubus

200 wet rubber band snaps to each nipple

Likes: JOI, edging, orgasm control, SPH, pain, games of chance

Dislikes: cum eating, CBT, Spanking, Denial, anal, wax, sounding, icy hot

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers

Challenge me to a game of Battleship.
Record 53-52
zctt is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to zctt for this post:
Old 04-07-2019, 05:49 PM   #3
painslut100

Quote:
Originally Posted by zctt View Post
200 wet rubber band snaps to each nipple
Oh, my nipples are SO red and sore

Limits: scat, piss, public, permanent, photos (though I'm more than willing to send detailed reports)
The following user says Thank You to painslut100 for this post:
Old 04-07-2019, 06:26 PM   #4
painslut100

I’ll be sleeping topples so my nipps rub against everything

Old 04-07-2019, 08:55 PM   #5
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Try the nipple dares listed in my signature, I guess those will help you to give a considerable amount of attention to your nipples
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lovethembbw for this post:
Old 04-07-2019, 09:57 PM   #6
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Use a dry toothbrush to scrub your nipples.
Facing a mirror (bathroom is easiest). Watch yourself the whole time.
If possible, set a 10 minute timer, that will ding like a bell every 30 seconds. Pick a breast and start the timer.
Scrub a nipple until the timer dings, and switch nipples. When it dings again, instantly switch back.
10 minutes like that means devoting 5 minutes of scrubbing to each nipple, which will get harder every time you need to switch breasts again.

When the time is finally up, dab some hot sauce on your fingers, and rub it into each nipple, then rest both hands on your sink, and stay still, feeling the burn on your raw, sensitive nipples. You may not move from that spot, or remove your hands from the sink, until you finish counting to 100.
The best part is, because of the mirror, you get to enjoy the show!
Old 04-07-2019, 11:46 PM   #7
lani_122
getDare Succubus

I dare you to join that thread for a week.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=276430

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lani_122 for this post:
Old 04-08-2019, 04:58 PM   #8
painslut100

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethembbw View Post
Try the nipple dares listed in my signature, I guess those will help you to give a considerable amount of attention to your nipples
I randomizes each section to add some variety. Here was the result:

4. Pull nipples using two fingers

I set a timer for 2 minutes and pinched/pulled my nipples in various directions for the whole time. Since I spent the majority of today at work, they weren’t TOO sensitive anymore so this was a great warmup. Plus I LOVE the feeling of stretched nipples.

(I’ve never been able to get a rubber band around my nipple. Not for lack of trying. To make up for this I’m going to make the next section extra severe)

2. Hold the pencils/chopsticks and twist those almost 90 degrees then 180 degrees and gradually to 360 degrees.

I love the visual of the chopsticks. I held one end together with large binder clips so it pulled them to about a 90 degree angle. I held that for 5 minutes. It was such a pleasant burn I began getting wet. At 5 minutes I slowly began rotating them further reaching 180 and about 6 minutes. This burned so much! I held it until 10 minutes had passed. I began rotating a little further but the pain was so intense and I noticed my nipples had become a very dark purple color. I released them to give them a few minutes. I wanted to try to get to 360 though so I strapped back up and slowly tried to get there, this time no timer. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to make it past about 200 degrees before it felt truly impossible.

1. Put one clamp at each nipple and keep those as long as you can.

I grabbed some of my most painful clamps (mini wooden clothes pins placed on the tip of the nipple) and set a timer for 10 minutes. My usual for these is about 5. Immediately after setting the time it felt like I made a mistake! These are too tight and too intense for that long! But I sat back and resolved to wait it out. I closed my eyes and got zen with the pain. I didn’t want to look at the time but did it any way. Still 8 more minutes! The sharp pain eventually fades to a dull ache but still stings anytime I take a deep breath or move too quickly. I know that the duller pain means they’re going to burn coming off but right now it’s zen. I can smell my cunt getting wet. When the timer rings it feels like it’s been forever. I’m so scared to unclip them! I smack my tits a few times to get them moving and then quickly take them off. I nearly screamed. At this point anything touching my nipple feels painful, they’re so sensitive.

2. Put clamps on the nipples and at the other end of the string put some weights. Gradually increase weights.

I used a pants hanger for this. Clamped on and leaning over so the bag attached can sway. I slowly added a potato to the bag and oh the stretch was so good. After a minute I slowly added another potato. Oh the burn was good. This lasted another minute and honestly I thought it would have slipped of by now. I shimmied over to the cabinet and grabbed a can of tomatoes. I slowly added that to the bag. The pain became intense but it felt like the bag was holding. I was going to add another can when it slipped and fell! The pinch was so intense! Unfortunately at this point my nipple began to bleed a little so I have to put this on hold.

Old 04-08-2019, 09:12 PM   #9
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

This is a nice report, waiting for next part. You should have all the weights nearby while doing the last dare. Each of these can be repeated by increasing time and weight gradually to test your limits
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 07:50 PM   #10
painslut100

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethembbw View Post
This is a nice report, waiting for next part. You should have all the weights nearby while doing the last dare. Each of these can be repeated by increasing time and weight gradually to test your limits
So the toilet pan dare seemed way too dangerous - serious injury possible. And I wasn’t willing to pierce my nipples (not today at least when one is still torn a little)

I did drop some hot wax on them which was SO fun. Got them nice and perky to continue my punishment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
Use a dry toothbrush to scrub your nipples.
Facing a mirror (bathroom is easiest). Watch yourself the whole time.
If possible, set a 10 minute timer, that will ding like a bell every 30 seconds. Pick a breast and start the timer.
Scrub a nipple until the timer dings, and switch nipples. When it dings again, instantly switch back.
10 minutes like that means devoting 5 minutes of scrubbing to each nipple, which will get harder every time you need to switch breasts again.

When the time is finally up, dab some hot sauce on your fingers, and rub it into each nipple, then rest both hands on your sink, and stay still, feeling the burn on your raw, sensitive nipples. You may not move from that spot, or remove your hands from the sink, until you finish counting to 100.
The best part is, because of the mirror, you get to enjoy the show!
This was great!! I tried my electric toothbrush first but honestly a manual one provided more sensation. Scrubbing wasn’t too difficult until about 7 minutes had passed. My nipples had almost gone numb and were rubbed raw and it was actually the skin AROUND my nipple that really burned with the scrubbing! When 10 minutes had passed I covered my raw nipples in chipotle powder. At first I barely felt it and even counting to 100 it didn’t burn too bad until about 80. I rubbed it off (which also hurt lol) but NOW is when the pain is really kicking up. I’m so sensitive to spicy food my nipples feel like dull flames as I write this. It’s so arousing! I wonder how long the sensation will last??

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
I dare you to join that thread for a week.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=276430
I’ll submit to this thread for 7 days and I’ll consider that the end of my participation in this thread here.

Thank you everyone for your assistance ❤️id

Old 04-09-2019, 08:04 PM   #11
ksoma
getDare Succubus

I hope the sensation lasts a while longer. I'm glad you enjoyed the task. With luck, the scrubbing will keep them sensitive and aching for a while longer.
I hope you enjoyed the show?

Hopefully I'll think of more dares soon.
Old 04-09-2019, 09:43 PM   #12
painslut100

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
I hope the sensation lasts a while longer. I'm glad you enjoyed the task. With luck, the scrubbing will keep them sensitive and aching for a while longer.
I hope you enjoyed the show?

Hopefully I'll think of more dares soon.
Very much so watching is always fun

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nipple punishment