Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-10-2019, 09:11 AM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default Out of Comfort Zone for Partner?

Have you ever done something sexually for a partner that was out of your comfort zone?

If so, what?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 12:23 PM   #2
Paladintwk
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pushed my limits

Yes: This was last month.

Straight guy gloryhole and gloryhole/shemale curious (Never sucked a cock or had a guy or shemale suck mine). My femdom roommate posted this dare on this sites online board for tomorrow and I reposted it for today. Then around 8 PM I went into one of the booths here https://adultsearch.com/florida/tamp...ntasyland/5442 wearing just slacks, a shirt and sandals. When I heard someone come to the hole in the next booth I strip naked, lock myself in this chastity cage https://www.getdare.com/bbs/picture....ictureid=63463 and slip on these crotchless, black sissy panties that do little to cover my bright silver cage poking out. https://www.getdare.com/bbs/picture....ictureid=65798
I just kept my wallet and car keys and passed my slacks, shirt and the key to the chastity lock through the hole to the person in the adjacent booth. I told him that it was my first time and that I had never sucked a guy’s cock nor had a guy suck mine and that he could chose to unlock me and suck my cock or keep my clothes and the key and I would suck his cock.. If he was pleased by my first blowjob ever he would return my clothes and the key. If not I have to be his sissy slave and do whatever he asks for the next two hours (including sucking every dick in the place for an hour and forty five minutes as practice for his second time and an even bigger load of cum half of which he wants to splatter all over my face, or get on my knees and have everyone circle me and give me a bukkake session covering me in their cum after I have sucked and stroked each of them to the brink of cummimg.
Or I can just leave and walk out through the store, across the parking lot and drive home in my sissy panties, with my silver cage poking out and the salty taste of his huge load of cum in my mouth. I realize when I get back to my apartment I will have to walk across the brightly lit parking lot and up three open lite flights of stairs to my apartment door. I chose this option
My femdom roommate fortunately had the spare key to my cage. When I asked her for it she said. “I am pissed that you snuck out to do a dare without me so this is your punishment.
I will post this on the message board of the adult store with the gloryhole booths every Thursday and Friday in May starting May 16th. Femdom’s sissy chastity slave needs cum dumpster training. He is straight and inexperienced. I will have him ready for lessons the remaining Fridays in May from 8 to 10 PM. He will be locked up with his silver chastity cage poking through his black crotchless sissy panties and nothing else. I will teach him anal with a variety of strapons while he is learning oral from pleasing you.

Proof pic contains some nudity and is only available to your private secure email only. Prohibited by GetDare.com
Likes: Creative Dares, Femdom chastity dares, Femdom humiliation dares, bondage, Fendom forced sissification, post orgasm handjobs, bound handjobs, risky dares panty dares, semi public humiliation, masturbation, new sexual adventures. sex toys.

Dislikes: Piss, scat, diapers, baby, sophomoric stupid dares, blackmail, personal information

Curious: Forced Bi, Gloryholes, shemales, anal prostate orgasms, sex dolls, bound gay cock milking

PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90641
Paladintwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 02:18 PM   #3
Morgenfrisky

Yes. My fiance is into somnophilia, which is essentially being used sexually while she is asleep or in such an altered state that she is not actively aware of it at the time it's occurring. She is a light sleeper so we are unable to practice this normally. A few years ago she wanted to try it for real by drugging herself with a high dosage of dextromathorphan(sp?), or night time cough syrup. I was very uncomfortable with this because I did not want her to have an adverse reaction to the medicine, but ultimately went with it. I couldn't do anything though because I was so nervous about it. We never tried again, but she has brought up once or twice when I ask to try a fetish that she doesn't want to because I won't give hers a chance.

Anal, Exposure, Scat, Piss, "Toilet Stuff", Outside, Hidden Public, Enemas, Food Insertions

ø Illegal, dangerous or involving others.

PM DARES
KIK: Morgenfrisky
Morgenfrisky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 05:52 PM   #4
PretendThisIsClever

I had a job on campus and used a shared office space (actually, she did too, but a different campus. She wanted to do some stuff in those offices. I obliged her, but wasn't super happy.

Also, I tried to dom her once or twice.....did not go well. Perhaps some of my worst sexual experiences.
100% Rope bunny
94% Masochist
71% Degradee
58% Experimentalist
53% Vanilla
52% Exhibitionist
51% Brat
50% Voyeur

Remember, for everything on this site and beyond it, always make sure you have positive verbal consent before 'playing'. Stay safe and have fun!
PretendThisIsClever is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk