Old 04-01-2011, 02:52 PM   #31
dragonator
getDare Devil

well thats simple, for the next week you must masturbate and cum ATLEAST 3 times a day. and all that cum will be going into a jar that you will keep in your fridge (so it doesnt go bad) and at the end of the week, strip naked and por it all over yourself. now masturbate and cum one more time to the thought of you being covered in cum

my fantasy is to be at school naked and humiliated.

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 03:05 PM   #32
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

go to your school prom not wearing any underwear and ask the sluties girl in your school if you should take off your pant make sure shee knows your not wearing any underwear if she says yes ask where and tell her that you will do any thing she wants for 5 hours

my fantasy is to be fuck by a animal of to suck one off

Last edited by daredevil2; 04-02-2011 at 03:06 PM. Reason: forgot something
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 03:17 PM   #33
bigman4274

Thats easy, next time, you cum you must be on all fours and reaching behind you. While cumming suck on a marker.

My fantasy is being controlled by my Mistress for 24 hours Straight, doing what she says.

(please respect limits)

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...033#post446033
bigman4274 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 03:32 PM   #34
storm-shadow
Account Banned

Male

get 1 day where 1/2 a day one misstriss will domanate you then the other half get another misstriss my fanatasy is being a female slave ( i am male)

the place to find lol cats http://www.icanhascheezburger.com i am possibly looking to own a slave or be a slave this is my add http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=70087 this is avery funny version of rudoph the red nosed reineer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt6cAzUCdkw this is a funny show but 18+ only can be offensive http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wskT6YfVB6E
storm-shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 10:48 AM   #35
JHerm91

dress up in your sluttiest outfit. practice your deepthroat skills, and I mean REALLY force it. Then try some self bondage.

My fantasy is about having sex as a woman (male)

Equipment: no toys, a few belts/straps, usual household items in various shapes and sizes, access to a few items of female clothing.
JHerm91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 11:09 AM   #36
bjbarnes
Distinguished Member

not sure what the make in parenthesis means but I'm gonna assume you mean having sex with a girl and guy. So you must hump a pillow with a picture of a girl you like on it until you cum, but the whole time you are doing that you must also be moving a hotdog (or any other dick shaped object) in and out of your ass. The while time imagine that your fucking a hot girl and getting fucked in the ass at the same time.

My fantasy is for a mistress to diaper punish me and force me to act like a baby
bjbarnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 12:42 PM   #37
whynot008

Dress yourself as "babylike" as you can. How you do this is up to you, but it must include a diaper. Once you're dressed, you are a baby. If you go anywhere, you must crawl. If you have to go to the bathroom, that's why you're wearing a diaper. You must continue this for six hours.

My fantasy involves my crush and one of her friends dominating me brutally, doing whatever they want to me for a few hours -- teasing, torturing, humiliating, degrading -- until they're satisfied. Feel free to give me ideas, as long as you're working within my limits.

I'm starting to build a toybox -- ask what I have!
whynot008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 07:37 PM   #38
dragonator
getDare Devil

Get a photo of each of them and place them so you can see the photos, now tie yourself up in a way you can get out but it will be difficult, and stay like that for an hour. and during that hour you must constantly be fucking yourself in the ass... can be with a toy or your fingers, you can hold it or mount it, doesnt matter so long as you are being fucked.

and my fantasy is to be naked and humiliated at school (last time i got a prom dare an i should mention im a sophmore so i cant get into it yet.)

I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
Old 04-04-2011, 05:46 AM   #39
kms003
getDare Sweetheart

Put a note on your trousers and write on it.. pull my trousers down.. and obviously leave the trousers light.

mine is to be treated like a baby! include everything
kms003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 09:35 AM   #40
broob009

You must act like a baby for a whole day, that includes, wearing a diaper all day, using that as a toilet, mashing up all your food, etc.

My fantasy is to meet up with a guy, especially more than one, on craigslist, and suck them off in the woods, maybe get tied to a tree by a guy, and have all the guys abuse me, cumming on me. Then taking me home, and pissing on me in the bath tub. (I'm a guy)
broob009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 09:51 AM   #41
olilon
Account Banned

Your dare is to tie yourself to a tree or something in your garden (whilst naked) in your mouth have a cucumber with a paper sign stuck to your chest saying (i heart cock i will suck your for free since i love it so much. You can untie yoursel as soon as you pee yourself.
My fantasy would be some girls tieing me down to a bed. then putting a cock and ball gag on me, spanking me, doing me up the arse with a strapon and making me suck off a strapon. Then sissyfiying me taking me somewhere very public and making me poo myself in girls undies. Then making me change thoose panties in a girls toilet.
Good luck with coming up with a dare for that and i want it all included.
XXX
olilon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 10:59 PM   #42
whynot008

All right. Since you don't have any Mistresses to do this for you, you're going to do it to yourself. Tie yourself to the bed with a ball gag (I'm assuming that's what you meant by "cock and ball gag") in your mouth. If you don't have one, use a sock. You'll need to leave one hand free, though. Take a dildo, and fuck your ass, then your mouth ... then your ass again, then your mouth again. If you're not comfortable with ass to mouth, use two dildos. After about half an hour, untie yourself and get up.

Now you're going to put on the most feminine clothes you have. (Pink is good. Lacy is good. Revealing is good.) This outfit must include a bra and panties; other than that the specifics are up to you. Now you're going to head to a mall or other public shopping area. (Make sure you bring extra panties with you.) You'll walk around for about an hour, taking some time to window shop. You must spend at least part of this time looking at women's underwear.

As soon as you need to poop, get near the bathroom and let it out. Then you'll head into the women's bathroom and change. Leave your shitty panties in the trash on the way out.

For me: A beautiful woman comes into my room and ties me to the chair. She gives me a nice little erotic dance until I'm so turned on I can barely stand it ... then she starts masturbating me. Once she's edged me a bit, though, her mood seems to turn a bit ... She turns from teasing me to torturing me. She uses me as her painslut, her toilet slave and her sex toy. Once she's satisfied herself, she orders me to masturbate until I cum while she watches, points, laughs and generally humiliates me.

If there's anything else you want to add, go for it. Just keep within the limits.

I'm starting to build a toybox -- ask what I have!

Last edited by whynot008; 04-04-2011 at 11:04 PM.
whynot008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 05:54 PM   #43
kuraitenshi

find a picture of a mistress online and set it up so you can see it, and then a sound tract of a girl laughing. start the sound file, tie yourself to a chair, edge twice, then start inflicting some pain, slaps, pinches, etc. after one hour of this you can cum while your mistress is still laughing

one of mine is getting mounted and used by a large pack of dogs

i am here looking for dares!
i am looking for specific dares though, so dont dare me random stuffs
i want anal, diaper, pee, or scat dares for now, minor public
so dare me!
if i do your dare i will post a full description in my get dare blog
Limits: pain,family,illegal
Might do: public
Curious about: public,beastiality
kuraitenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 06:32 PM   #44
N805SP

Well since dogs would have no concern for your wellbeing, you must, while in a doggy style position, take a dildo or something similar and thrust it in you in one stroke and fuck yourself as fast as you can for 10 minutes. Then pull out, wait a minute, and shove it back in and fuck yourself again. You must fuck yourself at least 6 times, for an hour as hard as you can, until the dogs then leave you.

My fantasy is to be tied up by a mistress and forced to worship her completely while I am humiliated and ultimately am gunged by her with a ton of gross food.
N805SP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 07:26 PM   #45
dragonator
getDare Devil

take all the food you can that you consider gross, and por them in a tub, now you must wallow ib it while jacking off until you cum twice and have all the doors and winows of your house open, and whike your in the tub use your other hand to hold a wonans shoe to your face and kissit

my fantasy is to be naked and humiliated at the mall

Advertisements
Kink Talk