Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-30-2011, 02:01 PM   #16
dragonator
getDare Devil

wear a sljutty girls outfit and for a day you may only pee into a bottle (the same bottle) and at the end of the day, pour it on yourself and shove a carrot up your ass and fuck yourself for a full thirty minutes before you may cum (if you want the female to give you pleasure as well that is, then you can masterbate, you may cum from anal stimulation at anytime though but the thirty minutes of fucking must continue) and you may not wash the pee off fo atleast 3 hours.

i have a fantasy of being stripped in front of a school assembly (in the fantasy its made up entirely of girls btw) by a hot female teacher i have

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 06:16 PM   #17
Turtleking280

Get a picture of a hot female teacher, strip down in an attempt to sexually please the picture. Then go to school sometime wearing something mildly embarrassing.

I have a fantasy of me and my friend playing a game of truth or dare, though every time I ask he blatantly says no.

Feel free to PM me if you want to know each other!

Likes/Limits
Bondage Test
PM Dares
Tumblrs: Boysandrope & Sportyboi
Turtleking280 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 08:41 PM   #18
dragonator
getDare Devil

play a game in the online chatroom and have a picture of your friend to help make you think your playing with them.

I have a fantasy about being forced to go to school naked and being the school's fucktoy.

I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:39 PM   #19
whynot008

Get pictures of as many of your classmates as you possibly can. Set them up so that you can see them all at the same time.

Then, get naked on your hands and knees in front of the pictures. Masturbate in that position ... imagining all of those eyes watching you ... you should definitely thank some of them for this amazing opportunity.

Since you listed anal as a limit, you won't actually be able to feel them fucking you. You'll have to use your imagination for that one.

Once you've kept this up for at least thirty minutes, you may cum.

I have a fantasy of several female friends tying me up, using me as their toilet slave and painslut, fucking my ass with strap-ons and getting as much pleasure as they can while using me.

I'm starting to build a toybox -- ask what I have!
whynot008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 04:05 AM   #20
kms003
getDare Sweetheart

so you have to pee and shit in a sort of bucket placed on a bathroom shelf whole day.. then tie your your self in the bath tub with your head watching the sealing and a tube from the bucket to your mouth and a strin from the bucket to you penis and balls. before put a dildo or some sort under you. then start to ride the dildo and eventually then you pull the string and it will fill the tube with the pee and shit" have fun!

my secret fantasy is to be dominated by a woman in a school detention room and treated like a little child!
kms003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 11:52 AM   #21
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

you must write i will be a good little boy 1000 times. before you do you must drink at least 2 liters of water and while writing the lines the bathroom is off limits, it you have an accident you must wear diapers for 24hrs

I have a fantasy of being slipped a drug that causes one to become so high that it causes a complete loss of bladder and bowel control.

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers

Last edited by k1rage; 03-31-2011 at 11:57 AM.
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 01:06 PM   #22
Angel Vee

Send a message via MSN to Angel Vee

Drink a litre of water. If you want a pee you can go but it must be through your pants. You can't change until you've had a poo. This must be in your pants also. You can't change or clean until you've walked into every room in your house or for half an hour, whichever is sooner

My secret fantasy is to be turned into a sissy slut against my will
Will do: anything goes!
Angel Vee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 04:33 PM   #23
welshdresser
Distinguished Member

OK... Sissy slut huh?

That means first you need to get crossdressed, in a sexy slutty outfit. I expect stockings and a short short skirt. Put on some lipstick too, and then write "slut" on your back, just above your ass, and also "sissy" just above your dick.

Now to be a sissy slut you will need to get fucked by at least 6 dicks. Get yourself 6 phallic shaped objects... use your imagination. Now roll a dice for the first one to go up your ass. Roll again for the one you will deep throat while riding the first one. Hump it good and proper like a good sissy slut for 3 minutes.

Now roll 2 more times, once again first one goes up your ass, second in your mouth. If you have to suck off one thats already been up your ass then hard luck... that's the life of a sissy slut. 3 minutes is the duration.

Now roll 2 more times as before. You may only stop this process after you have had 4 different objects up your ass. On your last go only, you may pull out your dick and take a third object and place it close to your dick. Remember you are riding something, sucking something and about to cum on this 3rd object. Once you cum, you must lick it all up like a good sissy slut. I expect to hear details of how this one goes

My fantasy involves being crossdressed whilst anally violated, pissed on, ball tortured and tied up.

:S Dislikes: Durations longer than 3 hours (other than chastity), public humiliation, public crossdressing, scat in mouth

Limits: messy, social suicide, illegal, scat eating

Try giving someone a dare you think they might secretly like :-), they might return the favour

Last edited by welshdresser; 03-31-2011 at 04:36 PM. Reason: added fantasy
welshdresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 06:00 PM   #24
dragonator
getDare Devil

Well then, first xdress in your slutty outfit, then take some rope and tie one hand to a side rail on stairs amnd your feet to eachother and the rail. now gag yourself (if you have a ball gag use it if not a sock) and take something and fuck your ass for 10 minutes, take it out for 5 minutes, and repeat, keep doing this until you have managed to piss yourself and then do it for 10 minutes after.

my fantasy is to be a school pet (you remember like in 2nd grade when your class had like a hamster or something? kinda like that) and everyday be walked by a chick while naked.
and ofcourse, feel free to add to that, rthats just the core so therrs limitless variants to it

Old 03-31-2011, 06:49 PM   #25
whynot008

Easy enough. Get naked, put on a collar and leash, and make a few laps around your yard.

On all fours, obviously.

For me ... a certain woman watching and verbally humiliating me while I tie myself up, masturbate, degrade and debase myself before her until I cum. (Please add to this, it's just a framework ... )

I'm starting to build a toybox -- ask what I have!
whynot008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 07:01 PM   #26
bottomb
getDare Sweetheart

strip nude and write Wimp on your belly, then go to chatrulett and say you are not allowed to cum unless you jo for someone and do what ever they say for 1 hr. at the end of the hour, you must let them decide if you get to cum by flipping a coin.

iv always had the fantacy of being tied up nude at a party and everyone walking by and playing with me. some abuse my balls other just edge me. then im laughed at by some hot women who decide to make me twitch, they jack me off till i cum but then dont stop till i am forced to cum 3 more times with out stopping.

Anytime someone sends me a private message with a number, I must edge that many times. 2-10

42 mwm
bottomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 10:50 PM   #27
steve101
getDare Devil

strip naked and tie your feet to the bed.

Hit youself in the balls 20 times hard then edge with your non-dominant hand. Repeat this until you cant take anymore.

Then place your non dominant hand under you body until it goes numb. Masturabate until you cum but do not stop until you have cum anyother 3 times.

My fantasy involves being abused by some girls in the wood; tortured, anally violated particuly with random obejects twigs etc. Pissed on

- humiliation, wearing lingerie, pain, online exposure
- swirlies, piss drinking, eating/drinking disgusting things
- scat, permanent damage, friends & family, sounding, cumming, ABDL

My Toys

kik/tg = atoot11
steve101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 08:25 AM   #28
want2btied

Quote:
Originally Posted by welshdresser View Post

I have a fantasy of being crossdressed then anally violated and pissed on by a dominatrix
Go and dress up in the opposite sex clothes, including the opposite sex calogne

lube up either a cucumber, or a butt plug or dildo if you have any and shove it deep into your ass.

stay like that until you piss yourself

My fantasy is bondage, being tied up by any other male and dominated, and being unable to move :P
want2btied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 08:29 AM   #29
want2btied

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve101 View Post
strip naked and tie your feet to the bed.

Hit youself in the balls 20 times hard then edge with your non-dominant hand. Repeat this until you cant take anymore.

Then place your non dominant hand under you body until it goes numb. Masturabate until you cum but do not stop until you have cum anyother 3 times.

My fantasy involves being abused by some girls in the wood; tortured, anally violated particuly with random obejects twigs etc. Pissed on
Not sure what happened there, but ive given a dare to an older posted xD

So here is my new one...

go to a secluded place in the woods if u can...stuff a cucumber or something similar in your ass...all the way go and find some pens in your house and shove them up your ass.. piss on yourself twice before cleaning anything up :P

Mine again...My fantasy is bondage, being tied up by any other male and dominated, and being unable to move :P
want2btied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 10:58 AM   #30
kuraitenshi

its not very long yet but my thread is still going! i'm so excited!

"My fantasy is bondage, being tied up by any other male and dominated, and being unable to move :P"

start off by getting 6 different objects and a die (one dice). assign each object a number of 1-6, roll the dice, thats the first object you will use, roll again, thats the next object, do this until all objects have a time when you use them
then you are to tie yourself up, nekid, over the seat of a chair, tie down both your legs and one hand. make sure your objects are within reach
now that you're tied down, its time for your "men" to abuse you!
place the first object in your ass and hump yourself with it for ten minutes, pull it out, and proceed to the next item. do this until you have used all six items in their correct order. this should take a little over an hour, so make sure you will be alone for this amount of time, if someone comes in, you are NOT allowed to stop until the dare is finished.
if someone finds you, ask them to help
if they ask questions, make something up or tell them the truth

I have a secret fantasy about being completely drenched in cum (someone on here has an avatar pic of someone drenched like this and i wish that were me)

i am here looking for dares!
i am looking for specific dares though, so dont dare me random stuffs
i want anal, diaper, pee, or scat dares for now, minor public
so dare me!
if i do your dare i will post a full description in my get dare blog
Limits: pain,family,illegal
Might do: public
Curious about: public,beastiality
kuraitenshi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk