Old 01-17-2021, 05:20 AM   #436
redcamel
getDare Addict

Thanks for the reports Sara.

A suggestion for the forfeit: the winner has the control over the loser masturbation for a whole evening/night. The control is exerted by messages sent by the controller to the phone of the controlled, saying what to do (i.e. masturbate, stop, edge, cum, dress, strip, what to wear etc.). Of course it has to be in real time, so the best would be if both of you are in her own room (since she said that loud sounds can be heard from one room to the other),

Maybe this means to push things further a little far, but it's connected with a chance for you to get 3 points from me: she knows well that you masturbate over your games, then you have to ask her directly if she also masturbates over your games. I know that it sounds like asking the obvious, but the clue is not to know it, but the embarrassment of you asking it. This could be the hook to propose her the forfeit I suggested.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 08:51 AM   #437
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

a task to earn 9 points:

"Semi public spanking"

Dress in a miniskirt, no panties, high heels and a top that shows cleavage
Wear the but-plug with toothpaste on.
Go to a public bathroom
Find a free stall - don't lock the door. (you have to hold the door with your hand)
edge yourself
bring a hairbrush and spank yourself hard 30 times on each cheek this time saying "I'm a naughty brat" (5 seconds between each spank)
Of someone enters the area you may stop the spanking, and masturbate instead while they are in there (don't cum). Resume the spanking after they are gone.

after the spanking: edge 3 times or until you have pussy juice running down your legs, feel free to insert fingers and rub some juice on the legs as well.

on your walk home, you will lift your skirt to show your ass every time you pass someone. (thus giving them a glimpse of your red ass if they turn around. )

extreme edition1 (for 5 extra points): Do the spanking naked
and/or
extreme edition2 (for 5 extra points): do the spanking outside the stall (in the area with the sinks and blow dryers)
and then run inside the stall if someone enters.

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 01:39 PM   #438
NetNegative

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySara View Post
we have agreed to play another game tomorrow though... the forfeit for the loser is still to be decided... I'm open to suggestions...!!
If you feel like continuing to expand on your range of comfort with Danielle, I'd suggest spanking (in the privacy of your room of course) would be the ideal forfeit, if you're comfortable with it.

Been in to this stuff for a while but never actually participated in it. Guess I might now.
Switch with a preference towards dom.

orgasm control, light bondage, humiliation (when horny), mirrors
Dislikes:
Low-risk public, piss, humiliation (when unaroused)
Limits (including, but not limited to):
pics/vid, full public, scat, social suicide
Unsure/Exploring:
petplay, mild pain, undetectable things with friends

Toys: chastity device, rope, duct tape
NetNegative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 05:05 PM   #439
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Thanks for the reports Sara.

A suggestion for the forfeit: the winner has the control over the loser masturbation for a whole evening/night. The control is exerted by messages sent by the controller to the phone of the controlled, saying what to do (i.e. masturbate, stop, edge, cum, dress, strip, what to wear etc.). Of course it has to be in real time, so the best would be if both of you are in her own room (since she said that loud sounds can be heard from one room to the other),

Maybe this means to push things further a little far, but it's connected with a chance for you to get 3 points from me: she knows well that you masturbate over your games, then you have to ask her directly if she also masturbates over your games. I know that it sounds like asking the obvious, but the clue is not to know it, but the embarrassment of you asking it. This could be the hook to propose her the forfeit I suggested.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetNegative View Post
If you feel like continuing to expand on your range of comfort with Danielle, I'd suggest spanking (in the privacy of your room of course) would be the ideal forfeit, if you're comfortable with it.
Thanks for both the suggestions... I think it might be too soon for either of them... but I'll save the ideas to use later if/when things progress a more with Danielle...

Something came up and she wasn't free tonight so we weren't able to play the board game... we'll probably play it tomorrow or Tuesday now...

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SimplySara for this post:
Old 01-17-2021, 05:15 PM   #440
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
A one off task for you. Put a clothes peg on each nipple, then you have 15 mins to edge as many times as you can. After each edge, pinch the pegs closed tighter and rotate them 180 degrees. For an edge to count for points however, you must stay on that edge for at least 5 seconds.

As for points, each point costs 1 more edge than the last, so you’d get your first point after 1, then the next point after 2 more edges, 3rd point after 3 more edges. Etc
I'm quite tempted to do this task to earn a few points... but I'm terrible at holding edges... staying on each edge for 5 seconds is improbable if not impossible... any chance of getting a concession on that rule...??

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Last edited by SimplySara; 01-17-2021 at 05:30 PM.
Old 01-17-2021, 05:42 PM   #441
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Testing it out that way is a great suggestion... I'm going to rummage through my bras to see if I can find a couple of old ones that are fit for purpose... I actually already own a box of drawing (tack) pins that I bought for a small DIY project that I never used...

When the tack bra is ready and tested... the control will duly be turned over to all of you...
It's been more than a week, any progress?

If so I'd say an hour wearing a tack bra should earn you 3 points if it's in your room, 5 points if it's in the living room and 7 points in the living room with at least one of the roommates present.
Old 01-17-2021, 05:57 PM   #442
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I'm quite tempted to do this task to earn a few points... but I'm terrible at holding edges... staying on each edge for 5 seconds is improbable if not impossible... any chance of getting a concession on that rule...??
I’ll relax the rule if you try one before to see if you can manage it.
Old 01-18-2021, 02:30 AM   #443
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
It's been more than a week, any progress?

If so I'd say an hour wearing a tack bra should earn you 3 points if it's in your room, 5 points if it's in the living room and 7 points in the living room with at least one of the roommates present.
I haven't made the tack bra yet... but the option to earn points through it provides great encouragement to make one asap...

The following user says Thank You to SimplySara for this post:
Old 01-18-2021, 02:33 AM   #444
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
I’ll relax the rule if you try one before to see if you can manage it.
Thanks... I just had three unsuccessful attempts to hold an edge for 5 seconds... not sure it was the best decision to try it out on a Monday morning... especially when I haven't cum in a couple of days... am dripping wet now... lol...

I'd really be grateful if you could relax the rule...

Old 01-18-2021, 02:43 AM   #445
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

1 point for completing a class with your dildo in Sara.

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 02:47 AM   #446
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Suggestion for a forfeit. Whoever loses has to answer three questions from the other honestly and in detail.

And one more task to get you out of the minus:

1 point for every 30 waking minutes you spend with your hands cuffed. 1 extra point if they are cuffed behind your back. Another 2 points if your door is at least 1/4th open while you are cuffed.

And since you seem to be getting used to sleeping naked at night. 1 extra points if you leave the door just a tiny bit open when you are sleeping.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight

Last edited by bluedieblub; 01-18-2021 at 02:50 AM.
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 04:06 AM   #447
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring_Alice View Post
1 point for completing a class with your dildo in Sara.
Thank you so much... I'll be able to put this to good use during lectures that aren't too important or don't need my full attention... and I've got one of those coming up in 25 mins...

Old 01-18-2021, 04:14 AM   #448
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Thank you so much... I'll be able to put this to good use during lectures that aren't too important or don't need my full attention... and I've got one of those coming up in 25 mins...
Excellent. An extra point of you're bottomless sand grind as much as possible...

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 04:18 AM   #449
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Suggestion for a forfeit. Whoever loses has to answer three questions from the other honestly and in detail.

And one more task to get you out of the minus:

1 point for every 30 waking minutes you spend with your hands cuffed. 1 extra point if they are cuffed behind your back. Another 2 points if your door is at least 1/4th open while you are cuffed.

And since you seem to be getting used to sleeping naked at night. 1 extra points if you leave the door just a tiny bit open when you are sleeping.
I like the forfeit suggestion...!!

Thanks for the tasks... I've just cuffed my hands in front of me... do I have to complete the 30 mins in one go...?? If so, I'll have my hands cuffed for the first 15 mins of my lecture... good thing I don't need to have my webcam on for the session... lol...!!

And yes... I am getting used to sleeping naked... in fact I've spent 11 of the last 12 nights naked... it has earned me loads of points...!! It also makes me feel quite naughty to be honest... I'm glad I've got a high tog duvet... lol...!! And I suppose I *can* leave the door a very tiny bit open without too much risk... I'll try it out tonight...!!

Old 01-18-2021, 04:28 AM   #450
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Thanks... I just had three unsuccessful attempts to hold an edge for 5 seconds... not sure it was the best decision to try it out on a Monday morning... especially when I haven't cum in a couple of days... am dripping wet now... lol...

I'd really be grateful if you could relax the rule...
Maybe I worded it poorly, meant just do one attempt to see how it went then go ahead without the rule. So I think 3 tries qualifies to relax it, what was the best you got to?

Advertisements
Kink Talk