Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-18-2021, 01:10 AM   #1
Ash.

Default Help me decide how to cum please?

Hi everyone!

I'm new here, but I'm hoping to explore a bit and have some fun. Tonight, I'm feeling especially horny, and I wanna explore having someone help me decide how to play.

I'm just hoping for some suggestions, I have two dildos, a smaller and bigger one, and a small vibe for my clit, and two clothespins. And I was hoping someone might me able to decide what I do. Somethings I've been wanting to try are edging or ruined orgasms or cumming more than once, and maybe some pinching or pain for my nipples.

I'm still new to all this, so I'm hoping you don't make it too hard for this first time! But I'm open to try things (except anal yet)!

It is a bit late for me (can't sleep cuz I'm horny lol) so if I don't get to try everything tonight, I'll try it next time I'm horny, which will probably be tomorrow!

Thanks everyone!

Scarlet's little princess!

Limits: scat/pee, involving others, long dares, messy, socially damaging, heavy pain, pics, hypno

Denied by my Dom Scarlet.

PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93487
Ash. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 01:30 AM   #2
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

Put the big dildo in your vagina, with some tight underwear holding it in. Put the vibe against your clit and let it sit in your underwear on low speed. Now take the smaller dildo in one hand and suck on it, use your other hand to pinch and twist your nipples. Do this for 5 minutes.

Then see if you can cum by pressing the vibe into a pillow and rubbing on it without using your handa, don't stop pinching nipples.
maddog2048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 01:43 AM   #3
Ash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog2048 View Post
Put the big dildo in your vagina, with some tight underwear holding it in. Put the vibe against your clit and let it sit in your underwear on low speed. Now take the smaller dildo in one hand and suck on it, use your other hand to pinch and twist your nipples. Do this for 5 minutes.

Then see if you can cum by pressing the vibe into a pillow and rubbing on it without using your handa, don't stop pinching nipples.
Thank you for the dare! I'm going to do it now! Would you like me to let you know how it went after?

Scarlet's little princess!

Limits: scat/pee, involving others, long dares, messy, socially damaging, heavy pain, pics, hypno

Denied by my Dom Scarlet.

PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93487
Ash. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 01:46 AM   #4
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash. View Post
Thank you for the dare! I'm going to do it now! Would you like me to let you know how it went after?
Of course. Try to edge like that first, just by varying the pressure on vibe, might be an interesting challenge.
maddog2048 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk