Old 01-02-2019, 05:24 PM   #1
Pennys

Default Evans Teacher

Now, I would like to preface that Evans age is not mentioned and as he is a senior in highschool, he can be 18 or older, I don’t know if this site has rules against that but just Incase, Evan may be 18 or older, though his age isn’t mentioned. Also, this is an old story I wrote months ago, I haven’t re-read it, if there are any errors, please feel free to PM me so they will be fixed, I will be slowly cleaning this story up, anyway, enjoy

Evan was failing school. Math was always a hard subject for him but he never thought he would fail it. With just 2 months left of school, and a college swimming career on the line, Evan was well aware of the fact that he needed to get his stuff together, but he was always too embarrassed to ask a teacher for help, he thought it made him look dumb, but when Ms. Anderson told him to meet her after school, he didn't have to ask.

Evan POV

That day was a long one, but at least I didn't have to go to practice afterwards, as my meeting with the teacher would conflict with my schedule. After 4 more periods, school had finally ended.
"Come in, come in, don't be shy," Ms. Anderson proclaimed as I walked in the door. "I've been meaning to talk to you about your grades Evan. An F will get you no where in life."
"I know I've been working on it, I've just been really busy lately, swim has just been--"
"I'm willing to make you a deal," She interrupted, "I just need you to do something for me, and I'll pass you, no questions asked."
"What do you need me to do," I nearly shouted out of excitement, "I'll do anything." She reached into the drawer of her desk and pulled out 3 objects, one appeared to be an oversized ring, the other a bottle of some sort of liquid, and the last, a penis. "What are those for?"
"If you want to pass my class, you better do whatever I say when I say it, got it?"
"Ok..." I said hesitantly.
"First, strip so I can show you how to use these things." I questioned her but she reassured me that this was part of the deal. She grabbed the ring, which I later found out was called a cockring, and slipped it over my length. After that, she told me to "bend over and push out like you are taking a dump." She slowly slipped the phallic object into my ass with the assistance of some lube of course, and pulled out what appeared to be a mini tv remote from her pocket
"What's that?" I asked with a scared and curious manner. She pressed a button and instantly I felt what it was, it was the remote to the vibrator I unknowingly had in my ass. I moaned as a response and she turned it back off
"That was only level one." She exclaimed, "There are 10 settings on this bad boy, and a sound activation mode. Alright, now for the fun part, you will wear these to school everyday, and whenever I tell you to, remember, anything I say goes, or you lose the grade." I couldn't say no, if I did, I was in for hell.
"Ok, please be nice..."
"I'll be as nice or mean as I want, also, leave these in today until you go to bed, wouldn't want you to go into tomorrow without a little trial run first."
My parents picked me up and the car ride home was silent, until the vibrator started up again, I could hear the humming and worried that they could to. I tried desperately to suppress my moan, but I could not
"You okay buddy?" my dad asked, I decided to play it off as a yawn, but the vibrator increased in intensity and I felt the orgasm building. I could see the pre-cum staining my khaki shorts and I knew that things were about the get bad. I was inches from release but the cockring held me at an infinitely long orgasm, in front of my parents. When we got home, I used my bag to cover up the wet spot on my pants, and rushed to my room. The vibrator shut off and I used this time to get my homework done.
Two hours into my homework run, the vibe started up again, more powerful then ever, and stayed on, for another half hour, all the while I was riding the brink of release. At bedtime I took the vibe out and tried to get the cockring off, but was unable to, so I left it on for the night.

He woke up thinking it was almost a dream, that all this never happened, but the dildo next to his bed and the cockring on his dick told him otherwise. He went to take a shower. Afterwards, he slowly inserted the dildo into his anus.

Evan POV

The bus ride to school was no fun, the vibrator was off but every bump the bus hit made the plug hit my prostate, causing me to be slowly brought to the edgy of orgasm. Once I got to school, I could hardly walk without that stupid thing making me weak. The bell rang, and the vibrator roared inside of me, it must be on the sound activation thing she was talking about.

Narator POV

As the hallway filled with the roaring sound of students struggling to get to class, so did the vibrator deep inside of him. He did his best to suppress a moan in response to the pleasure.
He was sitting in 2nd period when all of a sudden the fire alarm went off, causing his prostate to explode with pleasure. The fire alarms went on for 5 minutes as he evacuated from the school, all the while leaving him with an intense feeling. By now there was a visible stain on the front of his pants and when the fire alarms turned off and he was returning to class, several students mentioned that it appear that Evan had peed himself.
Finally 3rd period came along. While Evan was sitting in Ms. Anderson’s class, he received a text, “remove your underwear by the end of the period or else you will be severely punished.” The text was accompanied by the vibrator being turned on to its lowest setting. In response, Evan raised his hand and when called on asked if he could go to the bathroom, Ms. Anderson said he couldn’t.
He responded to the text asking how he was going to be able to remove his underwear in class, and Ms. Anderson replied, “You could attempt to shimmy it down your legs, or you could cut it off under your desk.” In disbelief Evan stood there, until the vibratory was turned up to the next setting, “I’m warning you, if your underwear is still on by the end of the period, you will be in for hell.”
Evan desided to cut his underwear of off himself, and quickly stuffed it in his bag. He was now commando, with a cockring around his dick, and a vibrator in his ass, to which he had no control over. “My underwear is off, are you happy now?”
“Quite pleased actually.” She responded. The vibrator was turned off for the rest of the period, but with it still pressing against his prostate, it didn’t change things all that much.

Evans POV

The rest of the day wasn’t all that good either. Having a vibrator exciting my prostate at all times made my English test difficult to say the least. But I persevered after school was over I was instructed to once again, leave the toys on.
Pennys is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Pennys for this post:
Old 01-04-2019, 06:59 AM   #2
Ice Shadow

Interesting go far cant wait tobsee where it goes

Will there be any crossdressing?
Ice Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 04:45 PM   #3
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

This is pretty interesting. Kinda fast paced but it is suiting.

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cockring, school, swim, teacher, vibrator