Old 08-31-2018, 01:39 PM   #1
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

Default Poker Night

AUTHOR'S NOTE: While this is labeled as fiction, it's heavily based on an actual party a group of friends and I had a couple of years ago. Most of the dialogue (and all the names) have been changed, and some things have been re-arranged to make for a better story, but it's probably between 80-85% non-fiction.

POKER NIGHT

CHAPTER 1

“What did you say?” I asked.

“You heard me,” Mike said. “We should play strip poker.”

I should provide some context. There was a group of six of us, all friends, who liked to hang out on Friday nights, drink, and play board games. We had made it through most of the classic board games, as well as a few newer ones—along with more than our fair share of bottles of whiskey and rum. To be honest, we were starting to get a little bored with our choices, and buying new board games could set us back fifty dollars, money that would be better spent on booze.

As for our group? There was Mike, the ringleader, a tall, skinny, darkhaired guy who made a point of drinking more than everyone else. Then there was Kat, a short, thin girl with small breasts and straight blonde hair that reached down to the small of her back. Andrew was a slightly pudgier guy who was proud of being, in his own words, “the gayest one.” Ellen changed her hair colors a lot—sometimes blue, sometimes green, but tonight jet black—but her bangs complimented her pale features and wide curves. She was curvy without it seeming to translate into fat. Leslie was the shortest member of the group, a brown haired girl with glasses and the most traditional hourglass figure of the group. The two of us had been seeing each other on and off for a little while. And last, there was me—Ben, who could stand to lost a few pounds and was the only one who could come close to matching Mike for drinking.

Tonight, we’d started off with a round of Fireball shots, and Leslie, the lightweight, was already a little the worse for wear. Our weekly debate about which game to pla had fizzled out, and we were in danger of going for our phones—a big no-no at our Friday gatherings.

Which is when Mike, out of the blue, suggested we play strip poker.

“I’m not sure everyone here will go for that,” I said. For one, I wasn’t sure I would go for that. Moreover, Kat seemed too modest to even consider it.

“Well, we can take a poll of the group,” Mike replied. “We’ll go around the group, and if anyone doesn’t want to play strip poker, we’ll find something else. Sound good?”

We all agreed. None of us had seen any of the others naked. Well, Leslie and I had seen some of each other one time when we made out, but that was it. I wondered how many other members of the group had thought about what we all looked like in nothing but our skin.

“Obviously, I’m on board for strip poker,” Mike said. “Andrew, what about you?”

“Sounds kinky,” Andrew said. “I’m down.”

Mike moved his attention to Ellen. “What about you?”

“Sure, why not?”

“Leslie?”

She laughed. “I don’t have anything I want to hide.”

Mike laughed with her. “No, I guess not. How about you, Kat?”

This was it, I thought. This was where the risky part of the night would come to an abrupt halt, and we could play drunken Scrabble (which is harder than you think).

“I’d love to!”

I gaped at Kat, and I wasn’t the only one. Nobody had expected her to be so instantly enthusiastic about the prospect of getting naked in front of strangers. Which meant the course of our night was up to me.

“Come on, Ben,” said Mike, and I realized I’d been silent for a while. “What’s it going to be?”

I shrugged finally. “Let’s play strip poker.”

The group cheered, and we set to making ourselves ready. First things first, everyone made their next round of drinks. I went with my usual whiskey and coke, mixed a little stronger than usual to give me extra confidence. Then we laid out the ground rules:

The game would be Texas Hold ‘Em. Each player would start with two cards in his or her hand, and the dealer (so that we could all play, we’d switch dealer duties each hand) would place three cards from the top of the deck in the center of the group. Using those three cards and the two in the hand, the player could bid on whatever poker hand they had. Then the dealer would place down a fourth card, which would set off a second round of bidding, and a fifth, which would lead to the final round. If more than one player was still in the game at that point, they would have to show their hands, and the winner would take the chips.

The poker hands, ranked for future reference:
Royal Flush (Ace, King, Queen, Jack 10, all of the same suit)
Straight Flush (Five cards in sequence, all of the same suit)
Four of a Kind
Full House (Three of a kind, plus a pair)
Flush (Five cards of the same suit)
Straight (Five cards in sequence)
Three of a Kind
Two Pair
Pair
And if nobody had anything, the highest card won.

But tonight, instead of chips, we would be bidding clothes as well. We would each start with five chips, and five articles of clothing. We made sure to count so this would be equal. I wore a shirt, pants, boxers, and two socks. Mike and Andrew were the same. Leslie and Ellen both wore a dress, a bra, panties, and two socks. Kat wore a shirt, skinny jeans, her bra and panties, and one sock. The game would go on until we all agreed to stop. This meant if we all got to our underwear and chickened out, we could stop, but it also meant that more than one of us could end up naked.

“Are we out of the game if we lose all our clothes?” Leslie asked.

“Nah,” Mike replied. “We can just play for dares after that, if we want to keep playing. Let’s say one dare counts as all your betting for a round. The winner of the round can decide what dare you have to do.”

A couple more rules were decided as well: If players were betting with chips and you were betting with clothes, one article of clothing counted as seeing the other players through to the final round, but if everyone was betting clothes, you had to put in a new article each round. And if you lost all your clothes, you couldn’t get dressed again, even if you won clothes back.

With that, we all sat down on Leslie’s carpeted floor and started to play.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dare Lord for this post:
Old 08-31-2018, 01:40 PM   #2
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 2

The first round passed without incident. Most of us lost a chip or two to Ellen, who had a flush. Andrew lost three because he went to the final round of betting on an ace-high straight. In the next round, I went in on a full house, Queens over sevens, but lost to Mike on a King-high full house. By now, Matthew and I were out of chips, Leslie just had one left, Katherine had three, and Ellen had ten. Mike had all the rest. The next round, I bet a sock and lost it to Leslie, who grinned and waved it in the air like a trophy.

After that, Ellen started a winning streak.

In fifteen minutes, none of us had socks, and Andrew was down a shirt. Ellen had all the chips, and all the lost clothes. It had started to get ridiculous, so I proposed a new rule for the game. “Why don’t we just bet with clothes now, since the chips are basically useless?”

Ellen protested. “Hey, I won those chips fair and square! You can’t expect me to give up so much of a lead!”

“You’ll still be in the lead,” Mike reminded her. “You have nine socks, plus your own, and Andrew’s shirt. There isn’t any other way to make the game competitive anymore.”

Ellen thought this over for a minute, then sighed. “Fine, but I’d better see some dicks tonight!” When we all shot her confused stares, she shrugged. “What? It’s been a while for me.”

Once we’d settled down again, we took stock of our group: Ellen was fully clothed, but the rest of us had bare feet, and Andrew had a bare chest to match. This was where the game was going to get good. The next hand left me with nothing, so I folded, and Kat did the same. Ellen bet three socks, and Andrew, Mike, and Leslie called her. Mike bet his shirt, Andrew bet his pants, and Leslie bet her dress.

There was a sense of tension in the air. If Leslie lost her dress, she’d be in for some real exposure. As the last card was dealt, Ellen said, “Let’s make this interesting.” She pushed the remaining six socks, plus Andrew’s shirt, into the pile at the center. “If you want to call me, bet something else.”

Leslie looked at her hand, then back to the cards laid out in front of her. I was sitting next to her, and since I had no stake in the game, I peeked over her shoulder. She just had two pair. It was a high two pair, Kings and Queens, but clearly she’d been hoping for a full house to come together. There was no way she had the best hand. “Dammit,” she hissed, and folded.

“What about you, Mike?” Ellen asked. “Care to take me up on it?”

“I think I’ll stick to losing my shirt, thanks,” he said, frowning. “It’s getting warm in here anyway.”

It was down to Andrew. If he bet two articles of clothing and lost, he’d be the first one naked, and no one else would even be close. But if he won, he’d get all his clothes back. “What’ll it be?” said Ellen, smirking, sure that she’d won and was about to see Andrew in just his underwear.

To everyone’s surprise, Andrew said, “I’ll call.”

The two of the threw their cards down…

And Ellen was bluffing. All she had in her hand were three sevens. Andrew showed his cards, and we started applauding. He had the eight and Jack of hearts. The nine, ten, and Queen were on the floor. It was a straight flush.

“Pay up,” Andrew said.

Ellen handed over the pile of clothes with a grin and said, “Well played.” As Andrew sifted through the pile for his socks and pulled on his shirt, Mike shook his head and took his off. His bare chest, with just a hint of dark hair trailing down from his belly button into his jeans, came into view.

All eyes turned to Leslie. She played dumb for a second, but it quickly became clear we hadn’t forgotten what she’d wagered. With a groan, she stood up and unbuttoned her dress. “I hope you enjoy this,” she told the group, “because it’s the last time I’m gonna lose.” Another button was undone, and we could now see her red lacy bra cupping a pair of full, round breasts. In a few moments, enough buttons had been unbuttoned that Leslie could simply let the dress fall to the floor, and she did. She was wearing a red and black patterned pair of tanga style panties which covered the front of her crotch but left little of her ass to the imagination. Although, looking at it, I knew I would have no trouble imagining it again the next time I jerked off.

“That was a fun round,” Andrew said, beaming, and caught the dress Leslie tossed him.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Old 08-31-2018, 01:41 PM   #3
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 3

Leslie hugged her arms to her stomach as she sat back down, all too aware of her level of exposure. For our part, the rest of us tried not to stare at her barely concealed body. Mike was technically just as close to getting naked—they each had two articles of clothing on—but his jeans covered a lot more than either her bra or panties.

As for the rest of us, I was wearing everything but my socks, Kat was also barefooted, and Ellen and Andrew were both fully clothed. But the presence of Leslie’s underwear-clad self meant the game was only going to get more interesting.

The next round, things went on a less spectacular vein. Kat finally had a hand that was worth bidding on, as did I, but neither of us were prepared for Ellen’s ace high full house. We both lost our shirts on that one.

I was self-conscious about my chest hair, and now it was out there for the group to see. To my relief, all Leslie said about it was, “Ooh.” Probably a good sign.

When Kat removed her tight gray shirt, the group all got a look at her skin tone A-cup bra, which was just as great a point of embarrassment for her. Luckily, Ellen stepped in and saved things. “That looks so cute on you!” she said, collecting our discarded shirts. She was right, too. I hadn’t considered myself interested in Kat before, but I had to admit, her breasts were the perfect size for her diminuitive frame, and I couldn’t help but wonder what exactly she was hiding beneath her bra.

The next round saw Andrew lose all his advantage back to Ellen, who if we didn’t know better, we would have accused of cheating at this point. She held up Leslie’s dress, giggling. “If you were just a little bit taller, I might be able to wear this.”

Unfortunately for me, I’d also bet my jeans. As I stood up, both Ellen and Leslie looked at me hungrily. I undid the button at the top, then with trembling fingers unzipped the crotch. A moment later, the pants had pooled around my ankles, and I was covered by nothing but a pair of blue boxers with tiny anchors on them. To make matters worse, sitting in between Leslie and Kat had left me with the beginnings of a tent forming!

Leslie snickered. “Is someone having a good night?”

“Yeah,” I grumbled. “Ellen.”

Leslie won the next round, but Ellen didn’t bet her dress, so she still couldn’t cover up. Still, she had five socks to use as chips now. Andrew lost his shirt again, slinging it around over his head like a stripper before tossing it to Leslie. She tried putting it on, but her breasts filled it out too much and it didn’t cover her belly button.

I stayed out of the next few rounds, not wanting to lose the last bit of cover I had. Ellen lost all the group’s clothes and finally had to hand her socks over to Mike, who waved them in the air like a trophy. Leslie got Andrew to bet his pants and won them. Now that he was in nothing but a black pair of boxer briefs, he was just as exposed as I was—but where my erection had died down, his was going strong, and there was no way to hide it in the tighter underwear.

The next round, I looked at the hand I had just received… and did my best not to cheer. I had two aces. I looked from Leslie, to Ellen, to Kat. I could probably get one of them to lose some real clothing over this, and I might even be able to get mine back! Finally, the night was starting to turn around for me.

When Mike flipped the cards over, the first one was also an ace—the Ace of Clubs. That was it—I was going to get at least a full house, and the highest one I possibly could! The second card was the King of Clubs, and thoughts of another King appearing made me all but cackle in glee. The third card was an eight, but that didn’t matter. I already had three of a kind, and I was bound to get more. Hell, maybe the fourth ace would show up next!

“I’m in,” I said.

The group oohed. “Feeling lucky, or just bluffing?” Kat asked, smirking.

“Why don’t you find out?” I replied.

“Sounds good to me,” she said, betting all the clothes she had.

Leslie looked from me, to Kat, and back again, and she shrugged. “This is getting interesting,” she said, betting all the socks she had. Mike joined in, betting his pants. Andrew folded—no surprise—and Ellen did as well.

The next card was flipped over. It was the ten of Clubs. Another nothing card. I crossed my fingers for a duplicate of any of the cards down there. Leslie was the only one who could easily raise the stakes, since she hadn’t bet any of her own clothes yet this round. There was nothing to do but draw the last card. I grinned.

It was the King of Hearts. I had a full house, aces over Kings.

“Any last bets?” Andrew asked, drawn to the suddenly more high-stakes nature of this round. No matter what happened, at least one player was losing clothes. This was just a formality, no way would anyone think of raising—

“I’ll raise my bra,” Kat said, fingering the strap. She was bluffing, of course. I wondered how much she’d drunk tonight. Maybe she just wanted to step the game up a notch. “Anyone else?”

Leslie and Mike folded at that, Mike grumbling and taking off his jeans already. He was wearing a pair of novelty boxers with bananas printed up and down them. Ellen giggled at how silly he looked now, but soon after turned her attention back to me.

If I didn’t call Kat’s bluff, I’d end up naked. But she was giving me a look like she had won already, and if I raised and lost, I’d owe her a dare of some kind. Damn, she was good at bluffing. I gulped. “All in,” I said, throwing down my pair of aces so everyone could see my winning hand.

“Wow,” Kat said. “I thought you were just bluffing to get me to lose some more clothes. I was wrong. Well, I guess I’d better show my hand.” She laid down the Jack of Clubs.

And the Queen.

A royal flush.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Old 08-31-2018, 05:09 PM   #4
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 4

My heart sank. I really thought I had it in the bag, but Kat won this round on the fourth card. As Kat took all the clothes from the group, she held her hand out to me. “Come on, Ben,” she said. “I’m waiting.”

Groaning, I rose to my feet. I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my boxers, noticing all the group’s eyes on me. Leslie, Ellen, Mike, Andrew, Kat—especially Kat—ready to drink in my humiliation. I’d known some of them for just a few months, but others I’d known for years. And they were about to see my dick.

I tugged my boxers down.

A few things you should probably know about me: I like to shave my pubes. It keeps things nice and clean down there, but it also means if I were to strip in front of people, I’d feel all the more exposed. Also, I’m a grower, not a shower. I get to about six inches long, but when I’m soft, like I was now, I shrunk to about two and a half. Not a great first impression. And finally, what I lack in length, I make up for in girth.

“Fuck, you’re thick!” Andrew blurted out once my member came into view.

“I guess,” Ellen said, sizing me up and paying attention to my less than stellar length. “It, um, gets bigger, right?”

I blushed, but all the attention was causing a reaction that gave her the answer she needed. Somehow, blood was rushing both to my face and to my manhood, and I was soon back at half mast again. Four and a half inches and thick looks better soft than two and a half inches.

“Not bad,” Leslie muttered, but I noticed she didn’t stop looking at it. Mike did his best NOT to look, though I caught him peeking once. Kat stared right at my crotch as she grabbed my discarded boxers to add to her collection. I was naked now, and according to the rules I had agreed to, there was no way for me to put clothes on again for the rest of the game. More pressingly, I was the only one naked.

“Can we get on with the game?” I asked.

Kat smiled at me and benevolently shook her head. “Not yet,” she answered. “I haven’t picked out a dare for you yet.”

Oh. Right.

She thought for a second, then got an evil look in her eye. “Let’s see what you look like hard.”

I was still standing in the center of the group, without a stitch on me, and I frowned. “Can I do that just for you?” I said.

“I don’t think so,” Kat replied. “We all have earned a chance to see this. Now get to it.”

With her gaze compelling me to do as she ordered, I reached down to touch my penis. Was I really doing this? How had it gotten this bad? I hadn’t seen a single breast yet, and already I had ended up nude and performing for them!

Suddenly, I felt something touch my left hand. It was Leslie, holding up the red plastic cup with what remained of my whiskey and coke. I shot her a silent, thankful look, downed the contents of the drink—which turned out to be more than I thought at first and almost made me cough—and began stroking my manhood.

It didn’t take long. The group gaped as I rubbed my dick, but I met Kat’s eyes, defiant. I wanted her to know she couldn’t psych me out. Then I looked back to Leslie, and from the angle I was standing at, her breasts looked absolutely massive, like they were about to burst out of her bra.

That did it.

Ellen let out a raucous whoop and the group applauded the sight of my now six inch long member, the erection twitching with the beat of my heart. I took my seat, but the motion caused my dick to slap my stomach, making a noticeable sound. I was embarrassed… and I was horny! I needed to see to my situation at some point, or I’d go nuts.

I stayed out of the next round of the game, which saw Ellen finally—finally!—lose her dress to Mike. She was wearing a lacy teddy underneath, much to our whole group’s surprise, and it was just long enough that I couldn’t see the kind of panties she was wearing underneath. That said, they couldn’t have been big. Kat also lost her hoard of clothes to Mike in an intense final round of betting, but it turned out Mike was the only one who wasn’t bluffing. He had a low straight, but it was better than anything else on offer.

The round after that led to a showdown between Ellen, Andrew, and Kat—and Ellen won. Scowling, Kat yanked off her skinny jeans to reveal her pink flowery panties underneath. “When did you buy these, middle school?” Ellen asked, hooking a finger through the waistband and stretching it out about five inches from Kat’s waist. Kat shrieked and jerked away, letting the waistband snap back to her skin with a loud and painful pop.

“I got them last year,” she muttered, which set us all laughing.

Then we looked to Andrew, who was in just his boxer briefs—and had just lost them. He pulled them off and handed them to Ellen with less of a show than they’d gotten out of me, but he didn’t try to hide his dick as he sat down. He was a little bit smaller than me, and probably smaller than average, but he wasn’t hard so I couldn’t say for sure. He had a thick, curly patch of pubic hair surrounding it. His balls, I noticed, were bigger than mine.

“Take a picture, why don’t you?” he said to the girls.

“Maybe next time you lose,” Kat joked.

I’d hoped to see one of the girls get naked first, but at least I wasn’t alone. Still, the line between winning the game and losing one’s dignity seemed to be getting thinner by the minute.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Old 08-31-2018, 06:07 PM   #5
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 5

We paused the game for a few minutes after that so we could all go to the kitchen and refill our drinks. It was weird, being in the kitchen of Leslie’s apartment without wearing anything. It was weirder still seeing Andrew naked along with me, to say nothing of the other players’ states of undress. We hadn’t made a rule of it or anything, but despite the fact that Mike had his clothes back, he hadn’t put any of them on. We were into this now, and that meant that once we took off an article of clothing, it stayed off. We all laughed about how the game was going (“We’re learning all sorts of new things about each other,” Mike joked), but I still couldn’t quite get my erection to go down.

On our way back to Leslie’s room, her hand just so happened to brush against my cock. Only, I didn’t think it was an accident. We’d almost had sex a bunch of times and had to stop for one reason or another, but there was a certain pent up-ness that couldn’t be pent up much longer.

The next round was a good one. Everyone was in and betting, although the betting didn’t get too steep, but it was Mike who won. He seemed to do well when the pot grew to a certain size. That meant all the girls had to lose an article of clothing… and Andrew and I each had to perform a task for him!

Leslie was the first to strip, and the one I was anticipating the most. She hadn’t taken anything off in a long while, and now she had to choose between her bra and panties! She chose her bra, like I expected, but it was wonderful to see those lovely tits breathe free. They were a great sight to behold: full, with nipples the perfect size for them. Nipples that I noticed were hard right now. She blushed when she saw me looking, but she didn’t cover up. “It’s cold,” she said.

It wasn’t.

Ellen went after her, and to my surprise, she lifted up her butt and whisked her panties off without standing up. I caught a glimpse of ass, as well as what might have been the very top of her pussy, but it was so quick I couldn’t be sure. She smirked at the rest of us staring at her still preserved modesty. “Aww, is someone disappointed?” she cooed, condescending.

Then it was down to Kat. She glared at me, as though I somehow had something to do with her bad luck ever since she’d beaten me, then reached behind her back and undid the clasp of her bra. She slid it down her arms, and covered her chest as fast as she could.

“Oh no, you don’t,” Leslie said, pulling her arms away from her chest.

And you know what? She didn’t have much there, but what she had was nice. Her small, pert breasts were perfectly symmetrical, and topped with the smallest nipples I’d ever seen on a grown person, male or female. She had an aura of cuteness about her, like an elf or a fairy out of some story. Kat yelped, but when Leslie let her go, she didn’t try to hide anymore. She was nearly naked in front of us, sure—then again, we were all at least nearly naked by now.

Mike then looked from me to Andrew. “Hmm,” he said. “Who should I dare first, I wonder?” He thought it over for a minute, then snapped his fingers. “I’ve got it! I’ll dare both of you at the same time. First, get yourselves hard. Then stand next to each other. The person with the longer dick can kiss whoever they want on the lip. The person with the shorter dick must kiss every bare ass in the group.”

“Hey!” Ellen said, realizing she was getting roped into this.

“I know you,” Mike told her. “You’ll get your revenge as soon as you get the chance, and I’ll end up super embarrassed, but at least we’ll all have had a chance to laugh at someone kissing your ass.” He looked back to Andrew and I. “Now get to stroking!”

I was still almost hard, so it didn’t take me long to get back to full length. Andrew, though, took a little encouragement. In the end, he settled on jerking off while staring at my dick, which was both flattering and a little unsettling. When he was erect, we stood beside each other for Mike to inspect.

To my surprise, Mike grabbed us each by the shaft and squeexed to make sure we were hard. I hadn’t ever been grabbed there by a guy, and the sensation caught me off guard. Then Mike laid his palm on the tip of my dick and passed his hand through the air over to Andrew’s. When his hand left me, I let out an involuntary shiver. Guy or not, having my penis touched right now felt good. Mike’s hand passed across the empty space… and ended up just above the head of Andrew’s dick.

“Looks like we have a winner,” he said. “Ladies, here’s my man Ben with the prize peen! Ben, who do you want to kiss?”

I didn’t hesitate. “Leslie,” I said.

She didn’t need any encouragement. She stood up, pulled me close, and laid one on me. Her lips were soft but forceful, and where her skin touched mine it was electric. I could feel her stiff nipples brush against my torso, and I found my hands wandering down her back to cup her barely covered ass. Her tongue entered my mouth, and I gave her ass a squeeze. I’d thought I couldn’t get any harder, but I was wrong. We NEEDED to fuck soon.

“Oooohkaaaaaaay,” Mike said, reaching a hand in between us to pull us apart. “The dare was for a kiss, that’s all!”

Leslie blushed. “Sorry, Mike.” I looked down, and to my horror there was a wet spot at the top of her panties! I’d leaked a little precum onto her. She noticed, but brushed it off with a laugh. “Guess I wasn’t the only one having fun.”

At that moment, I felt something wet, right at the crack of my ass. I jumped and spun around. It was Andrew!

“What?” he said. “I got tired of waiting. Now get over here, Ellen.”

Ellen glowered at Mike. “I’ll get you for this,” she promised, then shuffled on her knees until she was in front of Andrew. Then she actually bent over so she was on all fours! To this day, she never admitted why she put herself in a more compromising position, but I could see why just from a glance. She was getting horny. I don’t know what set her off or anything. There was no denying, though, the hint of moisture on her pussy lips, now made visible by her position. It was the first pussy I’d seen that night, and it was completely shaved. I know I’d just made out with Leslie, but I wanted to dive right in, and my throbbing member confirmed that.

Instead, it was Andrew who dove right in, planting a kiss on each of her pale cheeks, causing her to flinch with each one. On the last kiss, she flexed her thigh muscles, causing her pussy to open up a bit more and reveal just how wet she was getting, as well as causing her ass to jiggle in an enticing way.

Then she sat back down and Andrew returned to his place in the circle so we could continue the game, and the rest of us applauded.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Old 09-01-2018, 11:42 PM   #6
Sanpow
Distinguished Member

That's a very good story! I hope you'll post updates soon

Limits/Likes moved into my Blog

PM-Dares

[/center]
Sanpow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 09:06 AM   #7
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 6

The next round, Mike lost it all to Ellen, who took all the extra clothes with relish. This far into the game, she could string things out and keep her teddy on pretty much indefinitely if she wanted to. Then again, thinking back to just a few minutes before, I doubted she wanted to. In fact, I doubted any of us wanted to stay clothed all night (well, maybe Kat, since she seemed more than a little uncomfortable with her modest breasts in view).

After that was a big round. I had the makings of a straight flush, King-high, in my hand. I had the Jack and King of spades, and the nine and Queen were laid out in the center, along with the nine of diamonds. If the ten of spades showed up, it would be nearly impossible for someone to beat me.

Then Andrew stayed in, betting another dare that the winner of the round could redeem. And Leslie stayed as well, betting her last scrap of clothing. What did they have? Surely it wouldn’t beat what was shaping up in my hand.

The next card flipped face up was the ace of spades, and my heart started pounding. Forget the nine, I was heading for a royal flush! I looked down at Leslie’s panty-clad crotch and imagined pulling them off with my teeth. How wet was she under there? I couldn’t wait to find out.

Both Leslie and Andrew stayed in, which meant it was just down to the last card. Before they flipped it, I asked the group, “Why not make this a little more interesting?”

“Ooh,” Kat said. “Ben thinks he’s got a sure thing.”

Then both Leslie and Andrew called me on the raise. For Leslie, that would mean she’d have to strip naked and perform a dare, and Andrew would be caught doing two dares. Why would they both stay in still? It made no sense.

The last card flipped. Come on, ten, I thought.

It was the ace of hearts.

Shit. I still had an ace high flush, but that wasn’t unbeatable. I played my cards, and the group gave me a smattering of polite applause. Leslie played the nine of clubs and the king of hearts. A full house. My heart sank.

“Well, guess I’m keeping these panties on, and you boys are going to be my bitches!” she gloated.

“Not quite,” Andrew told her. Then he laid down the ace of clubs.

And the ace of diamonds.

“Four of a kind beats both of yours, I think,” he said. “Come on, Leslie, let’s see that bare ass of yours.”

Leslie blushed and stood up, but Andrew stopped her. “Wait a minute! I’ve got an idea for your dare, too. Let Ben take off your panties. If they’re wet, he can put a finger inside you and make you lick it off.” This was a step further than I’d thought the game tonight would go. I looked at Leslie, but she just nodded at me.

I stood up next to her and slid my hands into either side of the waistband of her panties. She gasped involuntarily, and I reveled in the smoothness of her skin. I squatted down beside her and let my hands come down with me, bringing her panties along. Now her shaved bare pussy was revealed to the world, as well as two perfectly round ass cheeks. Here was Leslie, now totally naked in front of me, and it was all I could do not to bury my face in that pussy.

But I didn’t even need to touch her panties to see they were wet. The damp spot along the crotch was obvious to the whole group.

“Naughty girl,” Andrew said, winking. “Okay, Ben, have some fun.”

I didn’t need any more encouragement. I stood behind Leslie, my dick pressing up against her ass crack, and slipped my middle finger into the wanting folds of her sex. She moaned as my fingertip slid past her clit, her juices drawing it ever deeper into her. In a moment, I was up to the second knuckle in Leslie. I started to withdraw the finger, but she held her hand to mine and pressed it back in.

“Um, Leslie,” Ellen said.

Leslie just shook her head. Then she pulled my finger out a few inches and slid it back inside. She repeated the motion, then moved her hand away to indicate I was supposed to keep this up. “Oh, Ben,” she whispered, then started saying that over and over again as I finger fucked her. Mike had his phone out and was either taking pictures or video, but Leslie didn’t seem to care, so I let it slide.

Then Leslie grabbed my other hand and moved it to her left breast. I massaged it, tweaking the hard nipple between finger and thumb. “Oh, Ben,” she moaned, “I’m so close.” I gaped. Was she about to have an orgasm right here in front of everyone?

The answer arrived a few seconds later as a shudder passed through Leslie’s body. “Oh, oh fuck!” she exclaimed, bucking her hips into my hand, convulsing in ecstasy. She spun around and kissed me hard on the mouth and my finger popped out of her pussy. The group whooped at this insane turn of events, then whistled as Leslie tenderly lifted my right hand to her mouth and sucked on the cum-covered middle finger until it was clean.

When she had sat back down, Andrew said, “Well, that was more than I thought I was getting. Did you have fun, Leslie?” She nodded vigorously, but her cheeks were bright red as the full weight of what she’d just done in front of everyone hit her.

Then all attention turned to me. I was almost painfully hard after what just happened, and standing naked in the center of the room.

And I still had to perform two tasks.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Old 09-09-2018, 12:59 PM   #8
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 7

“So… what do I have to do?” I asked, a little nervous.

Andrew grinned. “Oh, I’ve got a couple of plans. First, I thought we could do a little photoshoot. How does that sound to you?”

“Sounds great to me,” Kat chimed in. For the moment, it seemed she had forgotten her current state of near-nudity. Maybe seeing Leslie have an orgasm in front of her had given her some perspective when it came to humiliating situations.

Despite my protestations, for the next five minutes or so I was given poses to strike and surrounded by the cell phone cameras of my friends. I had no idea what they wanted to do with those pictures, but I assumed they were good enough friends not to post them on the internet. The poses started out basic, but moved into more sexual territory (well, since I had an erection, they were always a little sexual). The last picture was of me bent over at the waist, spreading my ass cheeks apart with my hands. It was embarrassing, violating… and I was still as hard as ever.

After Andrew was satisfied, he slapped me on the ass for a job well done. “Now what?” I grumbled.

He blushed a little bit, now that the ball was back in his court. After all, he was naked too. “I dare you to… let me blow you for a minute!”

I hadn’t expected that. In all the years we’d been friends, he’d never shown any sign of being attracted to me. And more than that, I’d never even been touched on the dick by a guy before, much less given head—much MUCH less given head while people watched!

“Don’t get any ideas,” Andrew cautioned. “I’m not trying to get into your pants or anything.” Then, noticing both our lack of pants, he let out a short, nervous laugh. “Figure of speech. But your cock is pretty thick, and, well, it’s been a while.”

I thought about it for a second, as though I could refuse. Yes, this was taking things up a bit, getting mouths involved, but this game seemed to be escalating pretty quickly already. Plus, if Andrew went through with this, he’d have to be open to any wild suggestion later. “Can I have some other form of, um, stimulation too? I’m not sure if that’ll, you know, do it for me, and I don’t want to…” my voice trailed off.

“Get soft?” Kat piped up.

“Thanks Kat,” I muttered.

“What if I made out with you?” asked Leslie.

I looked from my boner, to her, and back again. “Yeah, that would probably do it.”

“Yes!” Ellen cheered, raising her arms overhead and unwittingly flashing her crotch in the process. “Let’s see some man love!”

“I’m ready whenever you are,” Leslie told Andrew.

That was all the signal he needed. He had me lie down on the floor, then got on his knees in front of me. Right as his head started to go down towards my manhood, Leslie brushed my lips with hers. I returned the kiss…

And suddenly, my cock was surrounded by a wet warmth. I was almost jolted by the surprise of it starting, but Leslie’s lips distracted me again. Andrew was going to town on the full length and girth of my shaft, bobbing his head up and down and licking around the head with his tongue. It felt incredible, and with Leslie making out with me, it could have been anyone giving me that pleasure.

The minute passed in far less time than I had anticipated it would feel like, and Leslie broke off the kiss. I looked down to see Andrew’s mouth slide off my cock, and a momentary shudder passed through me. Damn, but he was talented. If he had let that go on for a couple more minutes, I would have come in front of everyone.

Andrew gave me a bashful look, to which I replied with a shrug. “You’re pretty good at that,” I said. I looked over to Leslie. “You too.” She beamed.

“That was fucking hot,” said Ellen, her hand darting up from her lap as we all looked at her. “What? I’m a little drunk, sure, but don’t you try to take this from me.”

Then, at long last, we could get back to playing. Mike lost the next hand, which meant he had to lose his novelty boxers. He seemed fine with stripping, especially since he was in the middle of the pack, and wasted no time whisking off his last scrap of clothing. His penis was the largest in the group, with a nice curve to it as it drooped down. Soft, it had to be almost six inches long, and I wondered how big it could get. Leslie, who won the hand, tossed the clothes behind her, where they wouldn’t be used to bet again.

The poker game was little more than pretense at this point. We were all in it to get each other naked, and there was no denying it. So we kept playing, each sneaking peeks at the other players’ exposed bodies, each getting caught from time to time. Leslie didn’t mind if I stared.

The next hand, I ended up with a King high flush, and I decided to stay in and bid. Leslie and Kat bidded as well, and I made a power play. On the last card, I raised the group. Maybe, I thought, I could get Kat to lose her panties out of a worry about what her dare would be. But she stayed in.

Leslie was the one who folded. That meant she would have to perform a task for the winner, and I got to thinking about what I’d want her to do if I won. Granted, if I lost, I’d have to perform two tasks for Kat, which I didn’t anticipate, but then again, I’d been embarrassed a lot already. How much worse could it be?

It turned out I didn’t have to worry. Kat was bluffing with a three of a kind. I had won the round.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Old 09-09-2018, 01:29 PM   #9
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 8

“Come on, Kat,” I said. “Unless you’re too much of a pussy to show us your ass?”

Kat glowered at me, but she stood in the center of the group. Andrew, Ellen, and Mike catcalled her as she swayed her hips to a nonexistent tune. Could she really only strip if she thought it was to music? That was weird. She turned her backside to me, then began to peel her panties down, the flower printed cotton passing over the perky pale smoothness of her ass. Kat let the panties slide down her slender legs to her ankles and stepped out of them, spinning to face me, her face crimson.

Her pubic hair was confined to a small, tidy bush just above her pussy, and it was blonde, like she was. She may have felt embarrassed, but she didn’t cover up. I had to admire her for that. She was tiny, and cute, and totally exposed in front of her friends. She slung the panties around one finger, then let them fly with precise aim. They lanted around my dick, pooling around the shaft like she had just won a ring toss.

“So what do I have to do?” she grumbled.

“Not yet,” I told her. “It’s Leslie’s turn first.” Leslie perked up at this, thinking she would have been spared another few minutes. “Don’t worry Leslie, I think you’ll enjoy this. Your dare is to make out with another girl for as long as I say. You can choose which girl.”

The reason why I said this is because Leslie was a little bit bisexual. She told me she was more attracted to guys, but there had been a number of girls who had caught her eye, and she’d been curious. One of those girls just so happened to be a part of our friend group.

“Okay,” Leslie replied. “Then I choose Ellen.”

Ellen’s eyebrows shot up. “Is this because I was so gung-ho about the dick sucking earlier?” Leslie shook her head at the same time as I did. “Okay, whatever. Not like you’re my first girl.” I and the others gaped. Ellen had never said anything about doing any lesbian stuff in the past. We’d even met past boyfriends of hers.

Leslie got on her knees in front of Ellen, and Ellen mirrored her. There was a moment of anxiety, when I thought Leslie might chicken out, but she surged forward like the waves on the beach and swept Ellen into her arms. Ellen froze for half a second at the start of the kiss, but her arms quickly slid around her friend’s nude body.

Their kisses were hungry, urgent, and to my surprise, the hunger seemed to be coming more from Ellen than from Leslie. Leslie moved a hand down to Ellen’s bare bottom, and Ellen moved a hand to cup one of Leslie’s breasts. The two girls were breathing heavily, and I realized I had lost track of time. We were all of us entranced by the deeply erotic sight.

When Leslie’s fingers began to stroke Ellen’s pussy, I decided to step in. Okay, fine, I waited ten seconds and then stepped in, so sue me. When the two of them broke apart, their faces were flushed not with embarrassment, or shame, but with desire. If I hadn’t stopped them, would they have just started fingering each other in while we watched on?

I cleared my throat. “Well, um, Kat. Your turn.” I looked her up and down, from her blushing face to her tiny hard nipples to the tuft of blonde hair just above her sex. “I’ve got an idea. How about you lie down on Leslie’s bed, spread eagle? We’ll tie a shirt around your head so you can’t see and then each of us will have a minute or so to play with you. You’ll never know for sure who did what.”

Kat gulped. “I don’t really have a choice, do I?”

“If you’re not turned on by any of this, you don’t have to do it.”

“Then I’m not turned on.”

“Okay,” I said, “how about this: if I reach up and you’re wet, you can do this dare plus another. Does that work for everybody?” The group nodded.

“Fuck,” Kat hissed. “Fine. I’ll lie down for you pervs.”

Once she had tied a shirt around her head (none of us looked to see whose shirt it was, and at this point, it didn’t matter), Kat felt in front of her to find the bed. I realized I probably should have told her she could wait to blindfold herself until she was in position, but it was too late for that now. Besides, the way her ass jiggled as she fumbled around was cute. She lifted a leg to slide onto the bed, giving us an unobstructed view of her vagina, and once she was on the bed she turned over onto her back. She put her hands and feet near the corner of the mattress, and placed her head on a pillow. Suddenly, Kat winced and let out a yelp.

“What is it?” asked Mike.

Kat felt around underneath her and pulled out what looked to be a large flesh colored dildo. A closer look revealed it to be a vibrator designed to look like a thick eight inch long cock. Leslie gasped and yanked the se toy out of her friend’s hands, turning the deepest shade of red I’d seen from her yet. “Oh my god, I forgot that was still up there!” she apologized.

“Someone getting busy last night?” I asked, winking.

“Just… let’s just get on with this,” Leslie said.

“Oh, wait!” said Andrew. He looked through the pile of discarded clothes for his pants, then searched around in the pockets until he pulled out an mp3 player. “If we have her listen to music at the same time, she really won’t know who it is!”

“Good thinking,” Mike said.

“Is that really necessary?” Kat asked, but we ignored her. Once the earbuds were in her ears, we cranked up the volume and decided who would go first.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Old 09-09-2018, 06:33 PM   #10
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 9

We chose Andrew to go first. He was the least interested in messing with her, so he figured he would just get it over with. He reached out his hands, looming over Kat’s slender naked form with his own, and, with determination in his eyes…

…Tickled her.

He started on the sides of her torso. Kat let out a giggle—she hadn’t seen it coming. Then Andrew worked his way down to the soles of her feet. I hadn’t known Kat was so ticklish, but there was something especially ridiculous about her nudity during this hilarious humiliation. Andrew finished off by tickling her in her armpits, causing Kat to ball up for a moment before remembering that she was supposed to stay in her pose.

Leslie went next. She leaned over Kat, her face mere inches away from Kat’s nipples, and blew. The air hit the sensitive parts of Kat’s breasts and made the girl shiver. When her nipples were standing on end, Leslie reached out and gave each one of them a playful tug. To our surprise, Kat let out a moan. She must have thought it was in her head, but the sound had just slipped out. Leslie smirked, then flicked her tongue out and licked both Kat’s nipples.

“Sensitive, isn’t she?” Ellen murmured to me.

As Leslie continued to play with Kat’s breasts, Kat was reacting in a major way. Her hips bucked, just a little at first, but more and more as Leslie went on. The way her legs were spread, there was no hiding the moisture on those lips “Please,” she whispered.

But Leslie didn’t ever touch her pussy.

I went next. Our strategy was to stagger it boy-girl-boy-girl-boy. By this point, Kat’s whole body was begging for further attention. To be fair, so was mine. The masturbation, the making out, the blowjob… it was more than I’d bargained on for our night of drinking and playing games. But now that I was in the thick of it, I couldn’t imagine going back.

I decided on a different approach to how I would play with Kat. I stretched out my hands and touched her shoulders. Her smooth skin—did she use lotion?—was lovely to the touch. I let my hands wander downwards, until they were each cupping one of her breasts. Kat moaned. “Y-yes. Oh, yes.”

From there I moved my hands further, further, further down. Now over her stomach, now over her navel, now over her hips. I allowed my thumbs to get to within an inch of her pussy, brushing them through her pubic hair—but not on her sex. Not yet.

I ran my hands up and down her legs, feeling all over them, letting them slide towards her waist again from the back so that I could give her ass a squeeze. “Oh, come on,” Kat said, her breathing ragged, the teasing proving exhausting to her.

But I didn’t touch her moist lips yet. I was waiting.

My hands passed her midsection and went back to her breasts, teasing, kneading, massaging. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted Leslie playing with herself, imagining that my hands were on her instead, and I knew that soon, soon, the tension between us would burst wide open.

Then, all at once, Kat let out her loudest moan yet and half groaned, half whispered the words, “Someone please play with my pussy!”

So I did.

My middle finger slid right into the folds of her sex, and I thought how incredible this transformation from smug winner to horny submissive was. Kat had let the horniness of the night sweep her away, and with the blindfold on and the music playing, she was in her own world of pleasure.

I added another finger and let my thumb play with her clit, provoking gasps of arousal. To my right, I noticed Mike slowly, subtly jerking his now erect cock, but I didn’t let it distract me. I kept on fingering her, first one finger and then two, for a good bit longer than either Andrew or Leslie, but no one was complaining, least of all Kat. I knew Kat and I would probably never fuck, but it was exciting to know I could turn her on so utterly.

And then, just as she was ramping up towards an orgasm, I stopped. I didn’t want to be the one to send her overboard, not with two of her friends left waiting. Once Kat came, this would turn into something embarrassing again, and that could seriously dampen her enthusiasm for the night’s games.

Ellen was next, and she kept her touching short and sweet—full fledged kisses all up and down Kat’s body, with particular attention paid to her breasts and pussy. Kat shrieked as Ellen planted a sloppy kiss on her clit, probably just an inch away from an orgasm. Ellen had to wipe her mouth off after that, but she was done.

Mike looked nervous. It was clear what we all—including Kat—expected him to do. Which was a decent amount of weight to put on his shoulders. Especially since he seemed like he might blow his load just from thinking about what he was going to do.

“Don’t worry about it,” whispered Ellen. “She needs it right now.”

So Mike positioned his head between Kat’s legs, reaching his arms up so he could fondle her breasts at the same time. And he dived in. I couldn’t see from my vantage point what Mike was doing with his tongue, but I made a mental note that I’d have to ask him later, because it was seriously working. Kat writhed around on the bed, struggling with the command not to move her limbs and moaning. She ground her hips into Mike’s face, her moans increasing in both volume and pitch. Obviously, she wasn’t going to last long.

We hadn’t counted on her being a squirter, though.

“OH MY FUCKING GOOOOOD!” Kat squealed as her orgasm overcame her. Mike had to reach down and hold her ass to keep her steady as wave after wave of pleasure crashed against her. Her whole body shook with each squirt, covering Mike’s face. He had positioned his head between Kat and the bed, and while the bed remained dry, Mike most certainly did not.

Kat sank back into the bed, spent, then removed her earbuds and makeshift blindfold. There was no time for Mike to get away, much less wipe himself off. “Mike,” she cooed, as if seeing him for the first time. “I didn’t know you had it in you.” Then she kissed him. It was only after that she noticed the state he was in. “Oh, wow, I uh, made a bit of a mess, didn’t I?”

“Maybe we should just get back to the game?” Andrew suggested.

We sat back down, although it was a little less comfortable for the guys. What with our erections and all.

TO BE CONTINUED...

The following 3 users say Thank You to Dare Lord for this post:
Old 11-25-2018, 11:35 PM   #11
ILikeDoingDares

This is really good! Can't wait to see what happens next!

Likes: Risky (Chance of getting caught, not injured), Light Bondage, Exhibitionism, Semi-Public, Light Pain, Edging

Limits: Messy, Blood, Family, Fully Public, Shaving, Insertion, Diaper Play, Anal, Crossdressing

I also don't have any toys, but I can use some things from around the house.
ILikeDoingDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 10:09 AM   #12
tallishguy
Distinguished Member

Hope this story continues!

kik: tallishguy90
PM Dares
Sorry! counter: 3/15 1 RO outstanding
Deny Dick December:3/6
tallishguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 12:35 PM   #13
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

So this story's been dormant for like... an embarrassingly long time! Well, we're near the end, and I suppose there's no time like the present to start in that direction. Thank you to everyone who's read the story so far and to any of you who might be stumbling onto it for the first time now. Here we go!

CHAPTER 10

The next hand turned out to be the last hand of poker, and it led us to the night’s inevitable conclusion.

Something happened when we looked at our hands this time. All of us were naked, all of us were horny, and there seemed to be an unspoken agreement that we would all stay in to the bitter end. We just kept raising the stakes with each card that was flipped over, until it became clear that the winner would be able to give everyone else three dares apiece.

Try as I might, I couldn’t get any softer. My erection was here to stay, as were both Andrew’s and Mike’s. And I suspected the girls were all pretty wet—especially Ellen, who was the only one of them not to cum tonight. Once I even caught Ellen’s hand sneaking down to her crotch for a second.

“Okay,” said Mike after the last card had been flipped. “Let’s see what the damage is.” He was almost bashful as he showed his hand. Two pair, and he’d had them since the beginning. He shrugged, and I couldn’t help but notice the tip of his cock bobbing in the air with him. “Well, it was… almost… a full house.”

Kat threw hers down next. She’d gotten a full house, albeit not a great one. She looked Mike up and down hungrily, as if contemplating a repeat performance of his oral exam earlier.

Then it was my turn. I turned my cards over, one after the other, and smiled. With the two sevens in the center, my pair gave me four of a kind. One of the best hands in the game, and easily enough to beat both Kat and Mike.

Leslie must have been insatiably horny by that point, because she had nothing. She had one pair—the sevens in the center. She bit her lower lip, her eyes flitting from my face, to my cock, to the cards.

Ellen had a full house as well, a better one than Kat’s, although that wouldn’t help her. She flashed me a weak smile. “Hey, I had a good shot,” she said.

“You did,” I replied. “But you—”

We were all stopped by Andrew placing his cards in the center. It was a straight flush—six through ten. He’d won, and we all owed him… big time.

Andrew grinned. “Sorry to burst your bubble today, you bi-curious bitches,” he said, “but you’re MY bi-curious bitches now!” He winked, and he didn’t waste any time before giving us our first dare. “First things first, I want a good picture of all of you, a group shot. But the scenery in here is so drab, so boring.” He clapped his hands. “I know! Let’s take it outside!”

That sucked the air right out of the room. “You’re joking, right?” Kat asked.

“If I were joking, you’d be laughing,” Andrew told her. “Come on, let’s get a move on.”

It was like an out of body experience. I’d gotten used to being naked in here, with these friends—after all, we’d done so much at this point that nudity wasn’t exactly that big a deal—but going out into the open air where other people might be able to see me was another thing entirely. That said, I followed Andrew to the front door, and so did everyone else. I wonder if the booze or the eroticism of the night was a bigger influence, but it didn’t really matter. Soon enough, Andrew was holding the door open for us, and one by one we shuffled out into the chilly night.

“Now I want you staggered by gender,” Andrew explained. “From left to right, I want to see Leslie, then Ben, Ellen, Mike, and Kat.” We lined up as he said, our dicks and nipples erect despite the cool air brushing over us. If anything, the air made things even more sensuous.

I listened for the sounds of people but couldn’t hear anything. I was so exposed in the breezeway by Leslie’s apartment, with no way to cover up if anyone spotted me, and I was still turned on! What was wrong with me? At least I wasn’t alone!

“Smile!” said Andrew, and we obeyed. There was a flash, and then the image of all of us together in the nude had been saved to Andrew’s phone.

“Okay, one more,” Andrew continued. “But this time, I want something different. Everyone, turn around, spread your legs, and put your hands on the wall!” We did as he asked, the humiliation obvious for everyone but even more obvious for the girls whose pussies would be seen too.

“That’s great!” Andrew said once he took the picture. “Remember when I said that would be the last one? I lied. Just one more, though! Turn back around, and let’s see all of you playing with yourselves!”

I gulped. That would be the most embarrassing one yet! And furthermore, I could hear a car door slam in the parking lot. Someone was coming, and as soon as they came up the stairs, they would see all of us naked and masturbating!

“Get on with it,” Andrew goaded.

We spun around and put our hands to work. Beside me, Leslie played with both a breast and her pussy. I could hear how wet Ellen was as her fingers slid in and out of her slit. She let out a moan.

There was a flash and the creak of nearby stairs.

“Good job!” Andrew congratulated us, and we rushed into the apartment. Whoever was coming up the stairs likely caught a glimpse of Ellen’s ass, as she was the last to slip inside, but nothing more. All of us were breathing heavily, the thrill of exposure making us all breathe heavily. Leslie let out a relieved chuckle.

“And that,” said Andrew, “was your first dare!”

TO BE CONTINUED...

Old 08-09-2019, 06:45 AM   #14
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

Here's the penultimate chapter of Poker Night!

CHAPTER 11

We retreated back to Leslie’s bedroom, where we had worked ourselves up so much in the first place. Our clothes lay in heaps around the room, and none of us were interested in putting them back on again. Besides, we couldn’t. Andrew still had two dares to give us.

“Okay,” he said. “Tell me if I’m going too far with this… but I haven’t cum tonight, and…” His voice trailed off as all our gazes fixed on his erect penis. “I want each of you to blow me for a minute and just keep rotating until one of you makes me cum.”

A couple of eyebrows shot up, but no one said no.

After a long pause, Andrew smiled. “Well, then!” He laughed, both from nerves and anticipation. “Ben, I think since I’ve sucked your cock, you should be the first to suck mine!”

I gulped. I’d never had a cock in my mouth before. In fact, the closest thing to that had been when Andrew gave me a taste of a blowjob earlier. But I’d really enjoyed that—and if I was being honest with myself, I was curious to know what it would feel like.

So I shrugged, sank to my knees in front of Andrew’s engorged member, and grabbed it. I took a deep breath and let my lips wrap around his cock. The first thing I noticed was the saltiness. There was a spot of precum on the tip of his penis, and I encountered it before anything else. It was fascinating, as I swallowed more and more of the length, how it filled my mouth. It wasn’t particularly bad, or good—just different.

I thought I’d try some things I enjoyed in the past. After all, if I could get him closer to the edge, I’d only need to blow him once. I bobbed my head up and down the shaft, keeping my lips moist. Andrew hummed softly, so I guess he liked that. Then I pulled back a little and let my tongue flick out and circle the head of his dick. That elicited a moan.

I could feel everyone’s eyes on me as I gave my first blowjob, but Andrew was the first to speak. “Hey, Ben,” he whispered. “Look up here.” I did, and my eyes met not his eyes, but his phone camera! There was a flash, and Andrew grinned. “Sorry, but I’m gonna want to revisit this later.” He winked. “I think your time’s up, though. Who’s next?”

Ellen didn’t waste any time, dropping to her knees and practically sliding in like she was stealing a base. (Technically third base, I suppose.) With one hand, she grabbed the base of Andrew’s shaft. With the other, she reached around behind him to squeeze his ass. Andrew let out a low whistle. “I like the en—fuck!—enthusiasm,” he groaned. From the side, I could see her tits jiggle with every bob of her head.

Her minute passed all too quickly for Andrew, and next up was Leslie. She didn’t seem as experienced as Ellen, but she had an interesting, gentler approach. She would stick out her tongue and slowly, slowly lick up from his balls to the tip of his cock, then take the tip in her mouth and slide her head forward until his cock had vanished from view. Leslie had time to repeat this cycle a few times before her minute was up, and by now Andrew was grinning. He was having the time of his life.

Both Mike and Kat looked reluctant, but Mike gave in first. His oral skills were utterly unremarkable, but he made up for it in showmanship, jerking his cock the whole time. I hadn’t thought he was anything but straight before, but by now it appeared he was even more bi than I was.

Which left Kat for last. She reluctantly knelt in front of Andrew once Mike vacated the spot on the carpet. Her technique was so aggressive, though, as to seem at odds with her demeanor. She sucked on the tip while she used a hand to jerk him off. Andrew’s eyes bugged out when he felt the effects of her mouth and her hand simultaneously, but before he had a chance to cum, her minute was up.

That was when I realized. She wasn’t just doing that because that was her style. She was giving him an aggressive blowjob in an attempt to get Andrew to cum on my next turn!

I was certain I’d be the one to get a mouthful of cum as I took the submissive position in front of Andrew. I took his cock in my mouth for the second time, and he let out a moan in anticipation. He was already on edge, all right, and it wouldn’t take much of anything to send him over. I tried to be careful, but even the slightest change in pressure around him made his cock twitch.

That was when I saw Leslie filming us!

“Oh, fuck,” Andrew groaned. “Oh, yes.” His eyes were closed as he relished every sensation. Then they opened and saw Leslie, her phone’s camera aimed at the two of us, a sly smile on her face, and that was all it took to break the tension. “I’m gonna…” he started. His ass clenched, he thrust his cock further into my mouth, and suddenly, I could feel the warm, salty spunk spraying within.

After a few healthy spurts, he withdrew with a muted, “Fuck,” a little cum still stuck to the head of his penis. He let out a chuckle. “So that was dare number two,” he said.

Leslie had stopped filming, and I stood up and strode over to her. Before she had time to react, I kissed her like I had never kissed her before. She was taken aback at first, but her mouth opened to accept my tongue… and a mouthful of Andrew’s cum!

I pulled away, smirking, leaving her with nothing to do but swallow. “That was a cheap trick,” she said, sticking her tongue out at me. “You’re gonna have to make that up to me.”

A light seemed to flick on in Andrew’s mind. “Dare number three for Ben,” he said, “make it up to her!”

TO BE CONCLUDED...

Old 08-09-2019, 07:37 AM   #15
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

And now at last, the final chapter of Poker Night!

CHAPTER 12

“Aww, come on!” Ellen groaned to Andrew. “Leslie’s already had one! I still haven’t cum tonight!”

“Fine,” said Leslie. “Ben, the first thing you can do to make it up to me is give Ellen an orgasm.”

I didn’t need any convincing for that! As I went towards Ellen, Ellen lay down on the bed, her legs spread. I planted a line of kisses up her creamy thigh, inching closer to the warmth of her slit. Ellen sighed contentedly and closed her eyes. That meant she missed when Leslie joined us on the bed and took one of Ellen’s nipples in her mouth! Ellen yelped, and her eyes snapped open, but when she saw who it was she grinned. “It’s my lucky day,” she whispered, and drew Leslie’s face up for a tender kiss.

That was the perfect distraction for me to start eating her out.

It’s hard to describe the sounds Ellen made as I went down on her. Sometimes they were high pitched, sometimes lower, sometimes barely a whisper, sometimes almost a shout. I will tell you, however, that her response to me inserting a finger into her pussy while I tongued at her clit was a loud, “OH FUCK YES!”

I was focused on her pussy, Leslie was focused on her breasts, and the other three weren’t sure where to look. Ellen started to thrust her hips up into my tongue and finger, her moan like that of a car that’s having trouble starting.

Andrew realized he hadn’t given everyone a third dare at this point, so he looked away from the three of us for a second and turned his attention to Kat and Mike. “Your third dare is to get each other off,” he said. “I don’t care how.”

They didn’t need encouraging. Kat turned to Mike, hungry for another orgasm, and Mike’s cock was fully erect in the hopes of finally getting one himself. Their hands reached for each other’s most sensitive areas as their lips met in a greedy kiss.

When I added a second finger inside Ellen, there was no going back for her. Her thighs gripped my head and held it in place as she let out a cry of ecstasy. She wasn’t a squirter, but my face was certainly wetter after she came than it was before!

That was all it took for Leslie to round on me, ignoring Ellen. She grabbed me firmly by the cock. “Fuck me,” she said.

Those were words I’d been waiting forever to hear, it seemed, and I wasn’t going to risk her changing her mind. I kissed her again—this time it was Ellen’s cum she was tasting—then turned her around. “Ooh,” she said when she realized I was putting her on all fours. For an agonizingly long time, I teased at the entrance to her slit with the tip of my cock. It was as though they were magnetically attracted to each other, and there was no way I could hold back much longer.

“Please,” Leslie moaned.

And I slid my cock in all the way.

Meanwhile, Kat and Mike had sunk to the ground, changing their approach to oral. They were sixty-nining, Kat on top, her ass and drenched pussy straddling Mike’s elated face, his lengthy cock in her mouth. The two of them unable to make a sound save for groaning. Ellen, who had just been satisfied, took up a place next to Andrew, who was starting to get some blood flowing back into his cock. The two of them idly played with themselves as they watched our erotic, bawdy tableau.

I grabbed Leslie’s hips as I thrust into her, doggy style, her moans adding to the soft slap-slap-slap of skin on skin. She was tight, but not too tight, warm and wet and wonderful. At this moment, I couldn’t have thought less about the other people in the room. I was finally fucking Leslie, and it felt amazing!

“Y-yes!” Leslie said. “Harder!”

So I did as she asked, ramming my cock into her pussy with renewed vigor. Her skin was so smooth, her curves so perfect, and she wanted me inside her! Knowing that I was the source of her moans was incredible and it made every humiliation I had suffered tonight more than worthwhile. With a yelp of “FUCK!” she came. I could feel her clenching around my cock. I was close, so close, but not quite there yet.

“Wait,” Leslie said. Reluctantly, I stopped thrusting, though my cock throbbed every instant I was inside her. An instant later I realized why she had stopped me. As the aftershocks of her orgasm coursed through her, she looked out to see Mike cumming all over Kat’s face with a satisfied grunt. Now I was the only one among us who had yet to cum.

Leslie seemed to come to that realization at the same moment. “I’m still in charge, remember?” she said. “Now get on your back.”

I smiled. “Yes, ma’am.” A moment later, she was straddling me, her tits dangling over my face. I leaned up and kissed a nipple, and she gasped.

“Let me,” she said. “I want to see your face when you cum.”

“Shit, that’s hot,” muttered Andrew from the corner of the room.

Leslie began to ride me, her tits bouncing, my heart pounding. It was going to happen soon, I knew, and by this point everyone else was watching. I don’t know if that was the only reason, but what followed was one of the best orgasms of my life. It didn’t take more than a couple of minutes with Leslie on top of me, either, not with how aroused I’d been all night, not with how close I’d just gotten.

“I’m gonna cum,” I warned her.

“Good,” she replied. “Cum on my ass!”

“I’m CUMMING!” I yelled as I pulled out. To this day, I’m not sure why I did. Maybe it’s because I knew I was being watched and I wanted to give more of a performance. Either way, there was no stopping me now. Thick roped of cum shot out from my dick, going all up Leslie’s ass and some distance up her back. It was so intense, my ears popped, and for the next few minutes after, everyone’s voices were muffled through the sound of the ringing.

When I caught my breath, all the others were around me. Leslie was laying on her stomach beside me so as not to get any more cum on the sheets. Mike’s face still glistened with Kat’s juices. Ellen’s face was flushed—she’d gotten another orgasm, masturbating while watching us finish. Andrew was beaming.

“That’s what I call a successful poker night,” said Mike after a long, awkward pause. “So, play a hand to see who gets first dibs on the shower?”

THE END

Advertisements
Kink Talk