Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-15-2019, 01:52 PM   #46
redcamel
getDare Addict

Go to buy a bra, ask for a D cup and try it, then go back and say that it's too big and you want to try a C cup (if they say you that maybe a C could be big too, you insist for a C), try and then tell that they are right, C is too big, then ask for a B, try it and say that even a B is too big, better if you'll try an A, finally end up saying that even an A is too big, maybe you don't need to wear a bra, then buy a sexy thong. Better if you choose a place where the salesgirl is at least a C cup.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 10:06 AM   #47
Ruth

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuss View Post
Enjoy and write a report
It’s too public for me to actually go and buy on, sorry, that’s something I’d need to build up to. I’ve ordered one instead and it should arrive tomorrow

Dislikes: wedgie, messy, pain, hidden public

Ruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 10:06 AM   #48
Ruth

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Go to buy a bra, ask for a D cup and try it, then go back and say that it's too big and you want to try a C cup (if they say you that maybe a C could be big too, you insist for a C), try and then tell that they are right, C is too big, then ask for a B, try it and say that even a B is too big, better if you'll try an A, finally end up saying that even an A is too big, maybe you don't need to wear a bra, then buy a sexy thong. Better if you choose a place where the salesgirl is at least a C cup.
Thanks for the dare but this is too public, sorry

Old 03-18-2019, 10:08 AM   #49
Ruth

Quote:
Originally Posted by barefooted83 View Post
I love unsen's idea to draw that smilie face on your chest.
Did your nipple nosed smileys swell even a little after beating them red?
I imagine those like blushed faces.
Ridiculous!
Love it
I do look ridiculous, I’ve got a mirror near my bed and so I find myself having. To stop and slap my nipples a lot. They aren’t getting any bigger, but they are getting a lot more tender

Old 03-18-2019, 10:10 AM   #50
Ruth

Quote:
Have you tried with the vacuum cleaner? You should, even if it won't make grow anything, it could leave a couple of circles on your skin, so who sees you could at least guess where they *should* be.
Okay, I just tried this and the suction wasn’t strong enough to really do anything at all. Thank you for the dare though, I felt so pathetic trying to make them bigger

The following user says Thank You to Ruth for this post:
Old 03-18-2019, 10:12 AM   #51
Ruth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil View Post
Saw this in another thread, and since it is such a great humiliating idea, I'll just steal it:

Take a dildo (or a similar object) and pretend that it is a cock which you are giving a tit job. Or, I should probably say "trying to give". Imagine how disappointing and frustrating that must be for the poor guy.
I’ve just done this and it was so degrading, thank you for the dare. I used a bottle of hair serum and it was so humiliating, I tried my hardest but there just wasn’t anything there to work with. I must have looked so pathetic sat on my bed trying to please that bottle, it certainly felt very humiliating.

Old 03-18-2019, 10:15 AM   #52
zondvloed

so many excuses ruth, twist only your nipples for 2 minutes hard then put pins on them and squeeze them tight. let them be there
zondvloed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 11:19 AM   #53
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth View Post
Okay, I just tried this and the suction wasn’t strong enough to really do anything at all. Thank you for the dare though, I felt so pathetic trying to make them bigger
Make them bigger? Make them, you mean.

Anyway it seems you need a stronger vacuum cleaner
Old 03-18-2019, 12:54 PM   #54
Ruth

Quote:
Make them bigger? Make them, you mean.

Anyway it seems you need a stronger vacuum cleaner
Nah, just to cause any sort of sensation haha

Old 03-18-2019, 03:10 PM   #55
Ruth

Quote:
Originally Posted by zondvloed View Post
so many excuses ruth, twist only your nipples for 2 minutes hard then put pins on them and squeeze them tight. let them be there
Thank you for the dare. I did this and it hurt pretty badly. It felt so degrading to sit and twist at my nipples staring at he timer waiting for it to go down. I left the pins on for twenty minutes before taking them off, my chest is so sensitive due to these dares. Thank you all for forcing me to constantly think about what isn’t there

Old 03-18-2019, 03:11 PM   #56
LtlWhore
Account Banned

Clothespins on your nipples for 20 minutes then spank your nipples 40 times each.

Likes: masturbation, light anal, light pain, humiliation degredation

Curious: nipple torture, petplay, food, feet, torture

Punishments: piss, moderate pain, hard anal, light ball pain, light scat

Hard Limits: face, blood, illegal, family, permanent, extreme pain, public, spending money, shaving, piss in clothes
LtlWhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 03:49 PM   #57
Ruth

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtlWhore View Post
Clothespins on your nipples for 20 minutes then spank your nipples 40 times each.
Thank you for the dare, I have done this now

My poor chest is starting to really hurt!

Old 03-19-2019, 09:03 AM   #58
redcamel
getDare Addict

Strip naked above your waist. Wrap tightly your chest in several loops of plastic cooking film, then make two small holes leaving your nipples free to poke out (just nipples, not areolas). Rub some ice on them to make them erect, then pull and twist them, apply some more ice, pull again and then measure how long they are.

Now strip completely naked (just to figure the scene, are you shaved?) and edge a couple of times standing and slowly rubbing your chest against the wall (only nipples should directly touch the wall with bare skin). Now take a couple of ice cubes and a couple of clothespins, sit in front of a big mirror, so that you can constantly look at your whole figure during the following tasks, and spread your legs. Rub the two ice cubes on your nipples until they melt completely (the ice cubes I mean, not the nipples...), once the ice is completely melted apply the clothespins at your nipples and slowly finger until you have an orgasm. Do it slowly, take your time to admire how masturbates such a pathetic slut, whose only prominent things on the chest are her nipples.

Then take off the plastic film, measure the diameter of your areolas and report here, including the length of your nipples and the diameter of your areolas.

Last edited by redcamel; 03-19-2019 at 09:09 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk