Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-14-2019, 11:40 AM   #16
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Does your school have cameras?

Are you interested in risky public dares during school hours, after school, or some other time?

Simple hidden public dare: from now on, you'll be plugged whenever you are at school.
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 05:03 PM   #17
sam.secret

Love : i can do the first part with ease i believe is i have my underwear on it is all fine. But i will challenge myself a bit and remove then for the dare. I may put a longer shirt or something like that instead. As for bra im not much into this and i dont own any so i wont do that part.

Loop : i am interested in both actually. There is some camera but i know sone place that doesnt have any and in some classes as well they dont necessarly have one. As you can see will suggest modification if something in the dare cant be done. I want dare that i can actually do not just think about it so it must be realistic ahah

Enjoy : Anal, Edges, orgasm, risk (outdoor is a good exemple), goals, accountability, making someone happy.
sam.secret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 05:29 PM   #18
Jamin0731
getDare Sweetheart

Leave you underwear in a locker room with a note saying to do whatever you (the other students) want with them, and you will retrieve them at the end of the day. You have to wear these underwear home that day, who knows what will be in them, pee, toilet water, cum, maybe even poop?

Permanent Rules PM Dares Likes / Dislikes / Limits

Make me even more of a baby girl through hypnosis so that I may give you pleasure.
DIAPERED - I will wear a diaper for 24 hours straight, no changes. I'm still allowed to poop in the toilet.
I am a complete beta.
Jamin0731 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 05:38 PM   #19
hornyrhino

If you sit at the back of one of your classes. Try to get your dick out without anyone realising. You may put it back once you have edged. Repeat this 3 times each lesson if you can. If you accidentally cum you must either wipe the cum onto your trousers or use your boxers, but if you use your boxers you must go to the toilet and talk them off outside a stall. Leave them in one of the stalls and go commando for the rest of the day. After school return to the stall and if they are there you can either go home commando or put them on in the same way you took them of, outside of a stall. I would like photo/video evidence if you can. My KIK and Skype are in my sig.

Skype- Ahorny Rhino

KIK- Horneliustherhino

Email- [email protected]

Likes- Pics and Vids, Denial, Piss Play, Light Pain, Semi-public, Cross Dressing, Wedgies, More TBD

Dislikes- Poo Play, Public, Friends, Harsh Pain, Messy, Anal

Limits- Family, Illegal, Dangerous, Long Term Exposure, Extreme Public, Showing Face When Exposed
hornyrhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 05:53 PM   #20
Slut Ela

Your going to tie your balls up for one week at school. Whenever you use the bathroom punch them 5 times

Links
Slut Ela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 06:59 PM   #21
sam.secret

Jamin: okay i will try that once i get the chance. Ill be going like to the gym and leave without it going about my day then get them back.

Horny: i actually like this idea, i will definitely do it maybe i. The study room where the rows are not all full. It be pretty hard in a reall class full of school mate beside me. I will try to get you a pic of the edges.

Ela: thanks for the dare. I shall do that next week then

Enjoy : Anal, Edges, orgasm, risk (outdoor is a good exemple), goals, accountability, making someone happy.
Old 03-15-2019, 11:25 AM   #22
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam.secret View Post
Loop : i am interested in both actually. There is some camera but i know sone place that doesnt have any and in some classes as well they dont necessarly have one. As you can see will suggest modification if something in the dare cant be done. I want dare that i can actually do not just think about it so it must be realistic ahah
Is being plugged whenever you're at school not realistic? What part?

Here's a culminating dare: find a place to strip, stash your clothes, then walk a distance away from them. Edge three times before returning to your clothes.

Each time you do the dare, walk a little bit further away. The distances you have to walk are:
1m
3m
10m
30m
100m
300m
1km

Try not to get caught! It's up to you to plan the best times and routes, but you have to hit those distances.
Old 03-18-2019, 01:23 PM   #23
sam.secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everill View Post
How about this?
Have a buttplug in before doing this. Find somewhere in the school where you're kinda hidden, no locked doors like a toilet or similar. Once you're in the spot you must strip naked, take your current plug out, edge, and replace the plug with your other plug. Then get dressed and go about your day.
I managed to do this one with the same plug instead, my second one is still to big for me to keep for a long time. I went to a quitte hidden stairs. that goes to the school basement. where there basicaly no one going through there normally. (and if it did happen i should be able to hear them coming a bit before). It went well i managed to strip naked removing the butt plug then i edged once and put it back. 2 minutes after i finished the janitor went by me. he is the only one with the keys for the door there i guess it must be some place to keep his stuff or i dont know. well i'm happy he didnt come faster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellrider7923 View Post
Every time you have to use the toilet, after doing you business, you have to jerk off and shoot you cum inside your underwear.
So when i received this dare i got caught up and had to do it that very same day. it was nice i liked it a lot and i continued for the rest of the week and kept the same underwear for that dare. i didnt count the total amount of cum that went in it but it was quite a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethembbw View Post
Can you get yourself hard during the class?
Go to washroom in middle of class (if permitted) then get back while letting your zipper open (make it seems unintentional)
You can try above dares by not choosing to wear underwear
Go to school wearing a bra (it's seems a bit obviously visible, but may try soft ones)
i actually did this one once, i did remove my underwear and as i was wearing my coat i could hide it in there when i cameback in class and it was long enought to sliglty cover up the zipper so it was hard to see the opened zipper for others and i also did the best i could to hide it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopback View Post

Here's a culminating dare: find a place to strip, stash your clothes, then walk a distance away from them. Edge three times before returning to your clothes.

Each time you do the dare, walk a little bit further away. The distances you have to walk are:
1m
3m
10m
30m
100m
300m
1km

Try not to get caught! It's up to you to plan the best times and routes, but you have to hit those distances.
the plug for the day is not impossible, it could be done.
-as for this dare i might be able to reach the 30m mark in school but not much more then that. if it can be done outside i will complete it till 1km.

-as for the others dare i dont forget them they are just not completed yet. just started the one from ela this morning.

Old 03-19-2019, 11:00 AM   #24
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Then do as much as possible indoors until you have to transition to doing them outdoors... or some combination of inside and outside.
Old 03-19-2019, 03:21 PM   #25
sam.secret

Okay thanks i will do that.

I shall still take more dares since i still like to do them. Im not tired of them yet.

Old 03-25-2019, 09:57 PM   #26
sam.secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwaway2018 View Post
For one day, leave your underwear hanging in the restroom stall. At the end of the day, whatever underwear is hanging there is what you wear home.

Hope no one's feeling kinky and swaps in their underwear or their girlfriend's panties!
and

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamin0731 View Post
Leave you underwear in a locker room with a note saying to do whatever you (the other students) want with them, and you will retrieve them at the end of the day. You have to wear these underwear home that day, who knows what will be in them, pee, toilet water, cum, maybe even poop?

i left my underwear in a locker only for sport class (went as early as possible in the morning i did left a note ( a small one on a small paper, i really wanted to hide is as much as i could.) so i went about my day without my underwear i went to pick them back up after school hour. they were not in the locker but on the floor near the shower they were a bit wet. and the small paper was still in the locker. it was small so they may have tought it was just trash paper. was not really comfortable to wear them back home but was not so bad.

Quote:
Does your school have cameras?

Are you interested in risky public dares during school hours, after school, or some other time?

Simple hidden public dare: from now on, you'll be plugged whenever you are at school.
only did 2 day plugged for now. i will do some more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slut Ela View Post
Your going to tie your balls up for one week at school. Whenever you use the bathroom punch them 5 times
well last week i did tie my balls every morning, sadly through the day it will get a bit loose. but it didnt fall off. i actually do not like pain so much so i tried to not go to the bathroom at school so much and ended up going only 3 time. i had lots of homework and had to be at school for quite a while so i couldnt dodge those hit.

Quote:

1m
3m
10m
30m
100m
300m
1km

this one have just been done up to 300 meter i would say. i have managed to do 30 meter inside the school walking around a classe butt naked when i was alone. Today i waited till the school closed to go back home and i went to the bathroom first i got undressed totally and just got back my pants on and a coat (it is cold outside). i then went outside. when i just reached the parking lot i removed my pants and unzipped my coat so i was almost totaly naked. and i walked to my car like that. then i removed the coat put it on the back seat and made 1 circle walking around the car first. that is for a total of almost 150m of walking throught the parking. Then i drived naked to a nearby park where i walked for a bit while bringing my cloths in my hand. walked throught the park for approx. 150m. then masturbated a bit i took me like 5 min for the edges (i hided from the wind so it was cold but it was fine for a moment). Then i dressed back up and went back to the car and then home. I will wait for it to be warmer for the 1km walk. - i did bring my cloths with me in case it was to cold and i did get dressed back up for the trip back because of it. so i will do better when the sun is back!

with that report i have only 1 dare left i have not yet found the good time to do it yet. i may try it first in a classroom but not during class (when its almost empty with 2-3 people. it will be easier to do and picture it.

i would like more dare if possible. i know it takes me a bit of time to get back with the report but i cant really go online everyday and i have to prepare and to the dares as well as get my irl stuff done.

thanks everyone so far.

The following user says Thank You to sam.secret for this post:
Old 03-26-2019, 12:13 PM   #27
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Great report! Sounds like you had fun.
For the 1km walk, make sure to not take your clothes with you. One of the goals of the dare is for you to gradually increase your risk and comfort with not being able to immediately cover up.

Are you keeping plugged at school?
Old 03-26-2019, 09:15 PM   #28
sam.secret

I did but i am not doing it everyday right now. I must increase it to at least 3 days plugged a week for now then i should try the whole week.

The following user says Thank You to sam.secret for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk