Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-06-2019, 03:52 PM   #16
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

Here are 3 ideas for games. I'm envisaging the victim being randomly chosen each time and once picked they can't be re-picked (so each person gets a go).

Game 1: Human Hangman

For who is it: Anyone

What is needed and where it can be done: Somewhere private, Pen for bodywriting, clothespegs (or nipple clamps), something for spanking, toothpaste.

The victim starts with 4 items of clothing on (underwear with bra and panties counting as one, pants, top, anything else). The other two write a degrading word or phrase on the lower back of the victim (hidden but with a small chance of being shown). You then proceed to play hangman on the back of the victim as they try to guess the word, however, instead of simply drawing a hanging the victim has a forfeit for each wrong guess.

- The first 3 forfeits are taking off a piece of clothing as well as letting the other parties both write a word on a newly exposed body part.
- 4 missed guesses gives an additional forfeit of having two clothespegs (or nipple clamps) attached which the other pair may flick or twist to make thinking even harder for the rest of the game.
- 5 missed guesses and the victim should pose for the other two for a 5 pic photo shoot in their underwear (the pictures will be on the victims phone or simply deleted after).
- 6 missed guesses and the victim goes on all fours and can be spanked with a ruler or similar 25 times by each other party hard.
- 7 missed guesses and the victim should be blindfolded and their body be free for gentle groping, tickling & spanking for the rest of the game.
- 8 missed guesses and the victim must strip fully naked, gag themselves with underwear, go into the corner for 10 minutes and do without underwear for 48 hours. The original word should be kept on display for the rest of the trip, within limits.

I'm really not sure how comfortable you are with each other so this may be far too extreme or a little too vanilla. Hopefully, you can do something with the general framework to suit you all though.

Game 2: "Public" slave

For who is it: Anyone (although limits may dictate it's unsuitable for eveee, or indeed all three).

What is needed and where it can be done: Somewhere quiet, handcuffs.

The slave will start cuffed with their hands in front of them hidden under jumper or coat that they will carry for the duration of the game.

Rules for the slave:
- The slave must only speak when spoken too, follow the other two around by 1 feet and do all tasks* when told to.
- The slave can only speak in the 3rd person for the duration using a moniker decided by the other two (e.g. "Puppy" for Pariah, "Sam's toy" for Matt err Eveee for Eevee).
- The slave is freed when they are instructed to complete 5 tasks. 3 tasks are fixed hidden public tasks (remove an item of clothing e.g. underwear, Touch for 30 seconds, stay in a corner for as long as the other two want).

Rules for Masters:
- *Limits must be respected, a simple safe word system should be adopted to avoid confusion (e.g. red = stop, orange = eek I'm getting uncomfortable, green = all fine).
- The slave cannot be forced to interact with any 3rd party. Tasks should be kept really simple such as crawling/hopping (when no-one around), repeating embarrassing phrases, answering truths and err on the side of silly or light kinky rather than major dares (as hidden public is only a love of Matt).
- For cornertime the other party should be kept in eye-line for safeties sake.

Game Three: Have I got pee for you?

For who is it: Anyone, although less sure about Eevee again.

What is needed and where it can be done: Anywhere, although somewhere with toilet access.

The victim begins by drinking 500ml of water. The other two pick a person (alive, dead or fictitious), place (any real place in the world) or thing (inanimate object, an animal, a food). It doesn't necessarily have to be kink related but should be kept generic enough to be guessable by everyone.

The victim then has 20 guesses to get the object asking only questions that can be answered "Yes" or "No". The object can be guessed after every question with each additional question adding an additional forfeit.

- Each question costs 20 squats or 5 minutes waiting time for the next question.
- Every 5 questions (except the 20th) require an additional 250ml of water to be drunk.
- The 18th question costs 15 minutes before another question can be asked where the other two should try to "help" the victim as much as possible. Being forced to go near running water, drip-drip noises etc are highly encouraged.
- The 19th question the victim can choose to give up after the next guess but has their pee-controlled by the other two for 48 hours (e.g. schedule or permission based).
- After the 20th question, the victim should guess correctly or do the major forfeit by peeing themselves (in hotel room bathroom is fine as long as the others can see).

The questions should be asked at least 2 hours after the victim has gone to the bathroom (alter for personal preferences to keep it challenging).

Phew, didn't think thinking up 3 games would take as long as it did! Hope they work in some form for you. Please alter for limits, circumstances etc and have fun!
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to PrincessJessica for this post:
Old 02-07-2019, 11:59 AM   #17
sissyslut85

Both Matt and Pariahterror should be naked, one either side of Eevee. Then Eevee should hold one cock in each hand and start stroking them, see who can go the longest before cumming (or reach edge if denied)

Maybe there should be a punishment for the one who lasts the shortest

likes - chastity, deepthroat, denial, cbt, spanking, wedgie, femdom, pain, Anal, cross dressing, feminisation,messy

limits - permanent, family, blood, financial, scat,

Last edited by sissyslut85; 02-07-2019 at 12:02 PM.
sissyslut85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 02:45 AM   #18
Switch Lucy
Angel of music

For all. One person should be blindfolded and hands tied behind their back (or tied to a bed) in underwear at most.

Then the other 2 can do what they like with the blindfolded person (within the person's limits of course) so they won't know who is doing what. (can take in turns who is blindfolded and tied)

Likes Dislikes & Limits

RIP Sam, forever in my heart <3

PM DARES

My AMA

My music recordings
Switch Lucy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Switch Lucy for this post:
Old 02-10-2019, 02:21 AM   #19
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Seeing how some individuals dont seem to know what eevee likes-dislikes-limits. Here is a link to the list of them below. It is detailed and explains some of the whys behind them.

loves-likes-dislikes-limits

help eevee celebrate her orgasm free birthday!!
not giving out dares to ANYONE!

My first story F stands for Flogger

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
LOVES/LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!"
eevee.velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 11:45 AM   #20
Lemuricon
getDare Addict

something for Pariahterror, since he brought it up in the chat:
Pariahterror is tied down, blindfolded and gagged. Then eevee and matt get to shave him. At least his legs, but depending maybe on another game also other spots (except on the head)

Just to add a bit to the game idea:

After Pariah is tied down and blindfolded, but before he is gagged he gets asked 10 quiz questions by eevee and matt. He is not beeing told if the answers are correct or wrong.
For every wrong question another zone is added for the shaving:
- Legs
- Arms
- Back
- Chest
- "private parts"

Yes only 5 zones, so anything over 5 errors gives him a full shave.

If eevee and Matt want to be evil / if it is ok, every additional error can be dealt with by first applying two wax strips and ripping them off before the shaving. (assuming 10 in a pack)
Dislikes:
Limits: public, edges, longer term markings, blood, exposure, pictures, high repetition counts ( I do terrible with those)

PMDares(last update: 2020-08-21)

Last edited by Lemuricon; 02-10-2019 at 11:51 AM.
Lemuricon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 12:21 PM   #21
Pariahterror
Prodigy

My pubes are already shaven though

*goes and hides*

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 12:26 PM   #22
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

I only have an electric shaver, which I'm not sure is suitable.... So unless others can provide the equipment, may not work. (Also never shaved using anything other than an electric shaver.....)

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 07:10 AM   #23
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Eevee uses normal razors for her legs and other areas. So she will have some.

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
Old 02-11-2019, 08:16 AM   #24
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariahterror View Post
My pubes are already shaven though

*goes and hides*
Aw good puppy being so open about his fantasies I do like designing dare games and hopefully there's some chance of some of this being used & hearing about it (if not no worries) so here's another silly game that popped into my silly head...

A Game of Risk

For who is it: Puppy
What is needed and where it can be done: Heels, Quiet but public area (optional; public apartment areas, hotel corridors etc).

Wearing heels (hopefully Eevee can provide that as well) the aim is simply to go for the longest walk wearing heels while being timed.
Multipliers (can only be used once):
- 1.5x For 20 steps taken consecutively in a private area without breaking any bones
- 2x At least half the steps to be taken in a public area with some small chance of being caught. Covering the heels with a bag, long trousers or otherwise while someone walks by is allowed.
- 2x While doing any public steps wear shorts (or a skirt ) or otherwise make the fact you're wearing heels impossible to cover while out.
- 2x Make a risky bet with Eevee or Matt on who can go get the highest timed score. Anytime spent hiding or not moving shouldn't be timed for the purposes of any bet.

For who is it: Matt
What is needed and where it can be done: Long t-shirt or coat, Quiet but public area (optional; public apartment areas, hotel corridors etc).

You get just one item of clothing to wear (and footwear) with the aim of going the longest amount of time possible in a public setting wearing as little as possible.
- 1.5x Only wearing something that goes about halfway between your knees and upper leg for the duration.
- 2x Going barefoot for the duration
- 2x While blindfolded take 20 consecutive *proper* steps with only footwear on. You will be entirely in the hands of the other two.
- 2x Make a risky bet with Eevee or Matt on who can go get the highest timed score. Anytime spent hiding or not moving shouldn't be timed for the purposes of any bet.

For who is it: Eevee
What is needed and where it can be done: Rope, pen for bodywriting, blindfold. Optional: we-vibe Best done in hotel/room

First get tied up nice & snug while dressed in underwear. Being tied to the bed would be best but any tie that leaves you relatively exposed (and helpless) will be fine (even just being cuffed with your legs tied may be easiest to allow access to all parts of you). Matt and Pariah are allowed to touch, spank or write on you as long as you can survive. Bodywriting in areas impossible to hide, leaving bad marks or touching in areas designated as off-limits are not OK though. They may also untie you, pose you, tickle you or otherwise try to get you to "submit" within your limits.

- 1.5x For the duration remain as naked as Matt & puppy want you.
- 2x For the duration allow Matt and puppy to play with your inserted we-vibe (you can remove if uncomfortable for a short-time though)
- 2x Remain gagged for the duration (come up with a safety system first) and allow the use of at least 2 more toys (e.g. nipple clamps, butt plug)
- 2x Make a risky bet with Eevee or Matt on who can go get the highest timed score. Your time must be consecutive unless Matt or Pariah need a break.

Suggested forfeits for any bets made:
(I'd suggest for the bets that the dares be kept at 30 minutes? max before any multipliers to encourage you to be a bit more daring).
Pariah & Matt - Allow the person(s) who beat you in the bet to pee over you OR pee into a bottle that you then have to drink. If the other person beats you time by more than double you have to drink all of the drink in public.
Eevee - Cornertime while naked equal to the time you lost by (max 20 minutes). If the other person beats you time by more than double a pre-arranged amount of denial will begin after the trips over.
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to PrincessJessica for this post:
Old 02-11-2019, 01:34 PM   #25
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

For:Pariah- Have Matt and Evee blindfold you and tie your hands behind your back. Along with headphones in your ears-they can choose if music and if so the music. During that, they can write whatever they want on your body (under areas that clothing can cover) along with causing any amount of pain to your body while you are tied up. (I would suggest a safe word/action for this one as it involves some curiosities.

For eevee.-Maybe have the other two set up some rules for you beforehand. Along with while in private, act like a puppy for an hour two and let the other two give you pets/treats/tasks while doing that.

For Matt-If possible, have one or both of the other two or just eevee. I'm not sure if pariah doing it violates your limits, edge you until you are just about to cum. After that, stay naked and for how long you lasted each get to spank you on a part of their choosing for each minute you lasted before getting close.

Hope you all have fun.

Note:Eevee, I know I didn't list much for you, I'm not very good with your combination of likes and limits but didn't want to leave you out.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.

Last edited by LitDarkness; 02-11-2019 at 02:08 PM.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to LitDarkness for this post:
Old 02-11-2019, 01:59 PM   #26
MrCorruptor

London is great, I am sure you will have a great time!

A task for you all to do is to count up how many times each of you directs the group the wrong way over the course of a day. This could be as simple as going down the wrong road, to getting on the wrong tube. Make sure to count as you go and then, when you get in on an evening, each of your numbers multiplied by 10 (or an appropriate other multiplier - not sure how lost you will get) is the number of spanks you must give yourself (or one of the others must give you). For an extra challenge, try restricting the time you can use google maps or citymapper.

Also, fun things to do while here:

1) Go up to Hampstead Heath if it is a nice day. It is a lovely walk and gives you a great view of all of London.

2) Sort of in the same vein, go up to the sky garden in the 'Walkie Talkie' at Bank. In an evening it is a bar so you can go up there for free and it gives you an amazing night time view (particularly of the Shard).

3) Go to Gordon's Wine Bar if in Embankment. Great food boards if that is your scene, and I am a big fan of the wine. Also the place is in an old railway arch which is fun, and you can take your wine near/into the park nearby.

Enjoy!
MrCorruptor is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MrCorruptor for this post:
Old 02-12-2019, 06:40 AM   #27
Switch Lucy
Angel of music

Not sure how far want to go or if this will be too sexual or if will be comfortable with it. So feel free to ignore or alter it as you wish.

Eevee to give both Matt and Pariah a blowjob (preferably including some Deepthroating..) until they cum. Then roll a dice.

1 Eevee swallows cum
2 or 5 Eevee transfers cum to Matt/Pariah by snowballing, they have to swallow it
3 Eevee Spits cum onto hand, Matt/Pariah have to lick it up
4 or 6 Eevee dribbles cum into open mouth of Matt/Pariah, they have to swallow it.

(or if don't want cum into mouth, sure can think of other options...)

Likes Dislikes & Limits

RIP Sam, forever in my heart <3

PM DARES

My AMA

My music recordings
Switch Lucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 09:42 AM   #28
Sam~
Truth Freak

Just an idea, possibly a CFNM photo shoot (photos only for private use) . So Eevee fully clothed and Matt and puppy naked in various positions.

Such as using them as a foot stool
As a table or chair
Both of them on hands and knees with collar on and Eevee holding leashes.
Them kissing Eevee's feet
With them as naked waiters serving you food or drink
Tied up while Eevee strokes their cocks, makes thrm suck a dildo

Sure you can think of others
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Sam~ for this post:
Old 02-15-2019, 04:26 AM   #29
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Eevee would like to thank everyone for their ideas so far. This is going to make for a very fun trip that has been long planned, and even longer waited for.

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
Old 02-16-2019, 07:00 AM   #30
Sam~
Truth Freak

Hope you all have an amazing time Just sad I can't come
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote