Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 12-22-2017, 06:20 PM   #1
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Default Dares Website (like share-dare)

Hi Folks!

Probably some of you know the old website "share-dare.com" which vanished last year without a warning.
I wonder if there emerged anything similar to this website in the meantime.

For those of you who don't know of what I am speaking of, here a short description:
It was a website, where one could create tasks/dares (or offers of submissions), and others could accept them. You couldn't read the task in advance, and once you accepted it, you had to perform it (because of limited space for new tasks). However, if you hover over the task title with your mouse, you can read a little spoiler, so that you don't get something completely unexpected.
Unlike in a Forum, you then could upload pictures directly below and also respond to the task giver *privately*. To me it seems, that this private style makes conversations more intimate. But (exactly like in a Forum) once the task got accepted, it doesn't disapear and so other people can accept the same task, too.

All the tasks are aranged in a big list, and if you feel like doing a dare, you just can read some spoilers and pick a promising one.

Yes, I know of onesubmissiveact, and it isn't quite the same. First, once a task is selected, it disappears. This system doesn't work because there are a lot more of task performers than task givers. So essentially there are zero new tasks avalible all the time. Secondly, the tasks are a bit too generic. There is no title nor spoiler with witch one could select the task, so it fits your interests.
A nice feature of share-dare also was the "follow-up task" which onesubmissiveact doesn't have, I think...

By the way, I don't think that such a website would be a rivalry to this forum. This community here is great, and it works it's way. Especially the PM Dares are a nice thing. And it is a great way to exchange creativity.
But you always only get your own dares, or you choose dares you read before somewhere. You never are challenged with something new and unexpected.

So I would be glad if you had some input to me! Also I think it would be great, if such a website could be open source, because then - if this beloved website desappears - somebody else simply could re-launch it.

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 03:03 AM   #2
ChastisedBaby

I don’t know of any, but would like to find out too.

Likes/Limits: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89112

PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85032

Please send me a dare and I will send one in return

Kik: littlemendel
ChastisedBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 03:40 AM   #3
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Bump! Is there any update on this one?

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, exchange, share-dare, tasks, website