Old 07-22-2020, 10:07 AM   #1
slave2100

Default Punished by biology teacher

A night before

‘So, what’s the plan for vacations?’ Siri asks her friends, Ira and Sindey, trying to get their attention.

All three girls are sitting on the lawn, in the grass, with Biology book in hand and bundle of notes lying in down. They are studying for tomorrow’s examination, which is our last written exam, followed by practicals the next week. Its evening and every girl of this hostel are busy getting prepared for the morning terminal examination, including me.

Well I too have an exam tomorrow and I am also studying for the same but I prefer to study alone rather than in a group. Well, to tell the truth, I don’t have many friends here, just because I am a year older than everyone, and so I am compelled to study alone. Right now I’m in my balcony, taking a small break to fresh my mind.

‘I am staying at home. My dad has to go for a Europe tour for some business, so I will have to stay home with my little brother’ Sindey tells with a depressed expression.

‘Oh, how sad! Well, I’m going to our beach house. I desperately need a break’

Ira says, closing her book for once, clearing her mind for a minute.
Both of her friends get excited about her plans.

‘Beach house? In Summer’ Siri asks with some doubt while Ira nods.

‘Yes, all my childhood friends will be there. It will be so much fun’ she tells.

It’s so beautiful to see the lives of those girls but I get sad when I think or compare their lives with mine.

The world was a beautiful place, only till the time when people started screwing it for their own personal interest. We get to see the different faces of this selfish world while we grow up. When kids, we see first the ideal world with generous people around, looking, and caring for you. With parents, siblings, and relatives around, the world seems to be a nice place, and then we grow up and get to schools where we find teachers, seniors, and others like us competing for grades. It’s the time when we realize that the world isn’t a happy place after all, because it also has people with jealousy and self-interest.

I am Allison Hales, a high-school student, and I am happy that I’ve already seen the real face of this selfish world in so little age. I have just celebrated my 18th birthday a week ago, and am also getting my license after a few days. Taking about my life, yes, I hate it, not because I’m ugly, but because I am around ugly people, not by face but by heart. After my dad died in a car accident when I was only 7, now I’ve to forcefully live in a hostel with the money of my stepdad, who is rich but not comfortable in keeping me with him in his house where he lives with his slut girlfriend. My school’s hostel is my home for the last 5 years and it’s not bad, infact, I am happy to be around my friends rather than to stay with my stepdad, who is not only selfish but also a freak.

I feel shameful to tell that I’m repeating this year because I failed in two subjects last year, Mathematics and Biology and for that my stepdad punished me by treating me like I was 7, thrashing my back with his belt and also cutting my pocket money for 3 months, even though I was 17 then. It was a very hard time for me after all that embarrassing of getting teased by your classmates who got promoted. I cried for weeks and was scared to show myself in class, just because I was the only one who failed in two subjects and wasn’t given promotion. Everyone including my boyfriend Adie got to the final year of high school, but I am still stuck here with my juniors who treat me like some old woman.

‘Enjoying the evening, Alli madam?’ Sara comments while passing the hallway towards her room.

She also has two more girls with her and they must be coming back from the library after studying all afternoon. She is my classmate and also the most hated person in my class, not because she is a topper, but she has a habit of playing jokes on others.

They all add a prefix before my name, ‘mam’, as I am senior to most of them, everyone infact. It’s embarrassing but now I have a habit of ignoring such humiliations and comments passed on me.

I just nod without speaking anything in reply.

‘Well you should be better studying, else you’ll again waste a year enjoying the evenings from this balcony itself’ she comments again, while her friends laugh at my face.

I giggle but say nothing in reply, rather close my window and pack myself in my room. As I said, I hate my life and I hate being myself.

How can I be the only person who is dumb enough to be deprived of promotion?
How can I be so bad in my studies?

My life is going worse by the passing days and even though am repeating this year, I am still not sure if I could clear this year with good marks. If that happens, it would be in an even worse situation than the last year. I sure will be expelled for failing twice in the same standard and if that happens, I could only guess what my dad will do to me, how badly he will punish me.

Ahh…its too depressing to even think of that future. Right now I need to focus on tomorrow’s examination because everything will be fine if I pass. I just need to focus and try my best. One whole night is still left and if I waste no more time and start studying, I can pass this easily.

Well, I need to eat something first because my stomach has rats running all around it. I can’t focus with an empty stomach.

Locking my room, I moved towards the canteen to get something to eat, a burger, or a roll. I need to make it quick and return for my studies as soon as possible.
slave2100 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to slave2100 for this post:
Old 07-22-2020, 10:12 AM   #2
slave2100

Default Playing with Adie

Playing with Adie

‘Allison? Where’re you going?’ Siri asks as I was in midway towards my room, after having burger from the canteen.

Siri is my friend, the one who sits beside me in class. I can say that she is the only one who cares for me.

‘Going to my room, dear’ I reply.

‘And about the exam? How’s your preparation?’ she asks and I nod with low confidence.

‘Come on Alli, you know you can screw this year’ she replies to my casual nod and I giggled in reply.

‘I know Siri but what can I say, I am trying my best’ I say while she takes a deep breath.

‘Well let me know if you need help with something. You do have notes, right?’ she asks while I nod, smile, and leave for my room.

It’s March but I am sweating. The Earth and weather both look screwed, just like me, else who sweats in March. Maybe it’s not the weather but my state of mind, the worries that’s making me nervous.

‘Maybe I should take a shower first’ I think and unlock my room.

Without delaying any further, I locked the doors and slipped off my Bermuda and also the top off my body.

Then moving towards the washroom, I unhooked my bra and got into the bathroom but before I could turn on the shower, ‘Surprise!’ someone shouted behind my back and improperly groped my waist.

That almost gave me a heart attack but soon I held myself because it’s Adie, my boyfriend. He was my classmate but then I failed and he got promoted. He stays in the boys hostel which is a little far from here.

‘What the hell, Adie, you almost killed me’ I shout in reply, hiding my nipple from my palms.

‘Sorry honey. You weren’t here when I climbed balcony, so I thought of frightening you’ he says laughing at my reaction, coming closer towards me, kissing on my back neck.

‘You could have called me’ I tell in an annoyed tone, getting away from him, avoiding any sort of contact for what he did to me.

‘Oh, sorry again, come on now’ he says, getting closer to me again, trying to kiss in my belly but I tried to resist.

‘Adie no, not today. You know tomorrow is my Biology exam’ I request without getting my palms off my naked breast, not ready to show myself.

I know he’s here for sex and although I love playing with him almost twice every week, I cannot waste this night in anything other than studies.

‘What did you say, Biology? What’s a better way to learn Biology than doing it for real, like practical’ he puns while I laughed at his joke which suited the situation, although I am still not ready to play tonight.

‘You know I’ve heard rumors about Sir John, that he passes the girls who sleep with him’ he says and I laugh at his made-up words.

‘So isn’t it better to sleep with him rather than you? At least I will pass without studying, isn’t that great?’ I say and laugh myself.

He too laughs but looks embarrassed.

‘No way, you aren’t so brave. Sluts do that, not a girl like you’ he says and coming a little closer, kisses in my arms while I bashfully push him away.

‘Come on Alli, don’t be a baby’ he says and before I could close the washroom’s door, he slips inside with me.

‘Adie go. I have to shower before I starting my studies’ I request but instead, he starts stripping himself, first his shirt, then his pant, coming just on his underpants, same as like me.

‘When did I ever say not to study, I’ll even teach you if you want’ he says and without asking for permission, he opens his underwear as well, the last thing on his body, getting completely naked before me in the shower.

Now that’s exciting and it’s hard to control myself after watching a five-inch long beast pointed towards me, waiting to be caressed. Even though I don’t want to but now I can’t resist myself after seeing his thing waiting for me.

‘You do realize how stubborn you are’ I say, agreeing to what he was asking, and as like him, I too slip off my panties to get a nude shower with him.
He stared at my naked body for a few seconds and now I can feel my heart beating.

He quickly turns the shower on, and keeps looking at my undressed body getting washed by water, while I, without caring much about him watching me bathing, raise my head to face the shower directly on my face and once I was wet, I started rubbing my sweaty body.

Looking me shower without using extra hand, he comes behind my back and raised my hand towards my head, as if restricting me to use hand on myself, and then started caressing my naked body himself, rubbing, cleaning me from my back, starting from my soft toes, going towards my back knees, and then towards my thighs, buttocks, all towards my waist. Then sliding his fingers on my loin, he kisses on my back and then on my shoulders. It’s like he’s not ready to leave even a single inch of my body untouched.

Now I am aroused by the sensual back massage and kiss he just gave in my back. My eyes are now closed, and there is only one thing that’s going in my mind, to lie in bed and get his beast inside my pit.

Then, without asking, he turned me to the other side and started massaging on my front side, but now from the top of my wet body, first the chest, where he pressed and brushed my nipples for like ten seconds, but soon got on my belly, rubbing it for a while, and then moved between my legs. He stayed there for a little longer, flicking, fingering my lips, while I moaned quietly, feeling his fingers, but soon he moved further down towards my thighs, and then towards the foot, cleaning every part of me with the utmost care like he was washing his own body.

I can’t describe how I am feeling now. I am just too hungry in a sensual way, urging to take in anything of any size. Butterflies are flying inside my body and I could feel cold and numbness in my private parts, especially my buttocks. I am neither smiling, nor I am normal. I am in the same condition as the earth is before first showers on monsoon.

This Adie son of a bitch has such magical powers in his fingers that it makes me mad every time it touches my delicate parts with the wrong intent.

‘You need to shampoo?’ he asks but I shook my head.

‘Hell no, fucker. Let's complete this’ I reply and pushed my lips into his, and started fondling his wet buttocks with passion.

He too got into action and our tongue started to taste each other with hands explored each other’s buttocks and its hole. Soon the action that started in showers got shifted into my room, and Adie, without even getting me dry, lifted me off the floor and dribbled me on the bed like some ball, and bringing his mouth into action, started kissing my naked body in installments, part by part, first the lips, then nipples, belly and finally my pussy.

As he finished the first round, he lifted himself to relax his body and I opened eyes and looked at his pointed thing right towards my face, as if asking to get sucked, to get messaged by my lips.

‘What? You want this?’ he asked, looking at my eyes on his thing but I shook head and got bashful for a second.

I don’t know why I am uncomfortable with blowjobs, even though I’ve had sex with him like a hundred times. There sure is some problem with me because I get more scared than excited whenever I see a penis close to my mouth. It’s not like I hate the smell or something, but there is a strange fear in me for blowjobs.

Adie has been trying to get me over it for so many years, but he has got no success.

‘Come on Alli, take it in, even for once’ he says, bending legs towards me, trying to bring his thing closer to my mouth but I close my eyes in response, covering my face with palms, not ready for a simple thing he was asking.

‘Come on young lady, try it for once. Don’t suck, just taste it’ he compels but am still not ready for that and held my mouth tightly in response.

‘Ahhhh…’ I moan with pleasure as I feel his lips between my legs, trying to wake my G-spot.

Well, looking me getting uncomfortable, he respected my limit and brought his mouth to my other lips between legs. It’s an indescribable pleasure when his tongue comes into action, when it plays with my honeypot. As kisses got over, he leaned over me and lifting my hands over my head, just like he did in shower, once again restraining me from using my hands, pressing my palms under my head in such a way that I cannot free it.

It’s a total surrender from my side and the only thing I can do now is to wait for his next move. He then spread my legs, straddling me wide, and leaning over me like a crossbow, he slipped his beast into my den. It is a painful moment as there is less lubrication, but soon pleasure takes over the pain.

As it starts now, he also has started squashing my breasts softly with his hands, and instantly my nipples spring to attention from that tender touch. After a few seconds of strokes, he leans forward and gets his tongue to lick my stomach.

With restrained hands, all I can do is moan quietly with pleasure while he comes forward and kisses my lips again.

I am in seventh heaven with all my private parts riding along with me.

I can now feel his strokes getting stronger, while I spread my legs wider to create some more space. I am a little uncomfortable but the pleasure surpasses the pain. As I open eyes and look at him, I see him making happy faces while sliding in and out of me, slowly, gently. I smile in reaction but he increases the intensity of strokes, forcing me to closes eyes again. Strokes have now increased with intensity, and I can now sense his cum shooting inside my honeypot. I know he’s close but I think I am closer. I can feel him wetting me from inside but I can also feel my own climax breaking me with a tingling shudder.

Last edited by Butterfly; 06-21-2021 at 05:43 PM.
Old 07-25-2020, 07:51 AM   #3
slave2100

Default Exam Day

Exam Day

‘Alli? Open up’ someone knocks my door, waking me from my slumbers.

I don’t know what time is it. It still looks dark. I am lying naked alone in my bed with a disturbed bed-sheet around me. Nothing is visible in dark besides an indicator light in the switchboard.

‘Alli? Wake up, now’ someone says and I try to recognize that voice.

Yes, it’s Siri but I wonder why she’s waking me up so early. Yawning for a second, I lazily lift myself off the bed and search for my cell phone, while Siri knocks again.

‘Coming up, Siri, just give me a second’ I shout back while she stops knocking.

‘Fuck! Where is my panty?’ I ask myself, unlocking my phone, using its light to search for something to cover myself but there is nothing other than scattered bed-sheet and books lying on the floor.

Everything looks haphazardly after we made love last night. I didn’t even wake or washed myself after sex, even Adie left without waking me up. He must have got out through the balcony, without letting others know, the same way as he came in.

‘Where the fuck is my panty?’ I ask myself again as I am still naked and have nothing to cover myself.

‘Ahh, I think I didn’t had anything on me while Adie brought me in bed, before he lifted and dribbled me here’ I recalled and walked towards the washroom where I see my undergarments still lying wet in the floors.

Leaving my wet clothes untouched, I took bed-sheet off my bed and wrapped it around my naked body to cover myself. Then I unlocked the door to let Siri in.

‘What the fuck Alli, what sleep you have?’ she says without realizing that I was just in bed-sheet but as soon as she sees the condition of the room and me in sheets, her mouth gets open.

‘What the hell, you had sex, just before your exam?’ she asks and instantly my heart pounds as I remember about the examination.

‘Oh Fuck. That Adie son of a bitch! I wasn’t ready but he forced me’ I say and instantly drop myself on the bed, not knowing what to do next.

Siri, on the other hand, looks annoyed of what I did and how I wasted the only night that needed to be dedicated to books and not boobs.

‘I am out of words, really. How can you be such a kid’ she says and gets on the floor to get the books off the ground while I touch my head in tension, not knowing what to do.

‘It’s ok, forget it. We still have two hours left. Try to mug whatever you can’ Siri says, giving my book on my hand, patting on my back, and then she leaves my room.

Two hours? What the fuck can I do in two hours?

Getting myself fresh alone would take half an hour, and then further 15-20 minutes to reach the examination hall. I have no more than an hour for revision and I know that’s not even close to what I need.

Anyways, I need to comply with whatever I have.

Exams are the second-worst day for any student like me, the results day being the first. I curse the person who made this bitching system.
Grabbing my admit-card and I-card, I almost ran towards the examination hall to avoid getting late. It already 6:45 and I just have 15 minutes. My legs are shaking and my heart is already paced after I woke up late, screwing my revision time in having unnecessary sex with Adie. Only If I had some control over me, I could have kicked him out of the room and focused on books.

‘You look in a hurry Miss Hales’ someone asks while I turn to see and get surprised.

It’s Mr. Kamper, my Biology teacher and also HOD of Biology section, although looking at his age and physique, no one will say he is head of the department. While all other teaching staffs are older than him, he is in his thirties, probably 35 or even younger, and has a body of a swimmer with biceps and V chest.

While he asks a question, I giggle and slow my steps for him to follow as he is heading the same way. He might be today’s examiner.

‘How is your preparation?’ he asks.

I put my head down and get out of words. Lying is not an option because he is the one who’ll check my papers and apparently decide whether to promote or detain me.

‘Not so well, Sir’ I reply without looking into his eyes, avoiding any direct visual contact.

‘Again? You do realize this is your last chance, do you?’ he asks, reminding the same thing that’s going into my mind for a month.

I nod softly but didn’t speak.

I have a grudge against him because he was my Biology teacher last year and he is the one who failed me. Well, I am also to blame for some part of what happened but if he wanted, he could have passed me and saved my year.

‘Did you take a look at the last five years' questions?’ he asks while I nod even though I forgot about it completely.

Siri also asked me for the same because a significant number of questions gets repeated from the last 5-6 years of questions. I had that in mind and I was also looking forward to look at them early in the morning, but then Adie came over and ruined everything.

Well, Sir Kamper nods at my nods but smiles at the end, understanding that I forgot to look at what’s the most important thing for today’s exam.

‘I am sure your preparation is better than of the last year. Good luck to you’ he says and I nod, giggle.

He nods but then slows a little before getting in the examination hall. Then for a second he pauses and looks at me with unknown intentions, almost like checking me out, running his eye towards my body instead of my face.

I am not sure what’s that look for because it didn’t look formal, but kind of nasty. I may be completely wrong about it but I felt a little uncomfortable by the way he looked at me.

‘Do let me know how it goes. I maybe able to help you if you screw this exam aswell’ he says and signals me to enter the hall before he could.

I did as asked and without understanding him I got inside the hall and had a look at others who are already at their seat. Well, it’s not a problem to find my seat because my name starts with ‘A’ itself. All life I am destined to have 1st roll number in every class. I hate my name and I hate whoever named me with ‘A’.

Last edited by Butterfly; 06-21-2021 at 05:43 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to slave2100 for this post:
Old 07-28-2020, 09:43 PM   #4
kami95

Loved it so far where it is going, next part ?
kami95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kami95 for this post:
Old 07-30-2020, 09:35 AM   #5
slave2100

Default The cabin

The cabin

‘Alli, where are you going?’ Siri shouts as I almost ran behind Sir Kamper.

Ignoring her for a while, I just signaled her not to wait and quickly followed Mr. Kamper who was rushing towards his cabin.

‘How was your exam?’ she asks again before I could leave and in reply I just made a down thumb signal, reveling how my paper went.

It happened as expected. The question wasn’t hard but only for them who were prepared, unlike me, who barely have attempted only half of the questions, which hopefully could pass me but there is a fair chance that my result will again depend on the liberty of Mr. Kamper. I haven’t attempted one marks question at all but I did attempt a long question but I know what my content is. If I was correcting my paper, I would certainly fail myself.

As the exam is over now, I have no other way to beg for promotion and only if I could somehow manipulate Sir Kamper, I could escape the embarrassment of failing again and getting expelled for two continuous years of detention in the same grade. I could only imagine what my dad would do to me this time. Besides subjecting me to corporal punishment and mental torture, I’m sure he’ll send me to some barbarian school in the countryside, someplace without malls and discos, boys and cinemas, something I can’t afford to lose.

Now my only hope is Sir Kamper.

‘Help me God to pass’ I pray and follow my Biology teacher towards his cabin, who without turning or looking back towards me, enters his cabin like in some kind of hurry.

As I got close to his cabin door, I could feel my heart beating. I don’t know if it’s my wrong perception but I am kind of suspicious about him. While I was in the hall, I saw him looking at me every time my eyes got on him. It was like I was being checked in very wrong ways, just like what he did before entering the hall. Even Adie told me about the rumors he heard about Mr. Kamper, that he sleeps with students and pass them later. I hope that isn’t true because if it is, I sure will have very little choice.

‘May I come in, Sir?’ I say in a slow voice, knocking the doors of his cabin.

There isn’t much noise here in Biology department, infact, there isn’t any noise at all because his cabin is in the first floor of the building which has only one other cabin than of his, the cabin of Sir Smith, our mathematics HOD who is way too strict and scary than Mr. Kamper. It’s not just me but everyone is scared of Mr. Smith, who is good friends with Mr. Kamper. As they both are HODs of their respective departments, they hold great power in the school’s administration.

While walking off the cabin of Mr. Smith, I saw it locked from outside, meaning he isn’t here yet.

Well I did ask Mr. Kamper for permission to get in, but he didn’t reply, maybe he didn’t hear me, so I pushed the door softly and got it open.

Our eyes met the moment the door got opened and with a sacred heart, I put my eyes on the ground, ashamed of entering without permission.

‘Miss Hales?’ he asks, looking at me with surprise.

‘Hello Sir’ I greet from the door, without going in.

‘What are you doing here?’ he asks.

I chose to keep quiet for a few seconds, not knowing what to say, where to start.

‘Sir, actually you asked to meet you if…’ I was saying but he interrupted.

‘If you screw your exam again, isn’t it?’ he completed.

I nod with a worried face.

‘Come, come inside. Close the door’ he says and I did as he asked and got inside his cabin.

Instantly he started searching for something in his drawer, and then took a paper bundle out of it. It’s our examination paper, the one we just had.

‘Allison, is it?’ he asks, looking at my paper right in the top, and I nod with scariness.

My paper is right in front of him and I know I am screwed. He takes my exam sheet off the bundle, and takes a quick look at every page, at every answer I wrote. It took merely one minute for him to go through my entire sheets which I wrote in two hours.

After finishing, he looks at my face and shakes head. That made my heart pound, as the message is clear. I am failing for sure and now I can only wonder the upcoming days when I would be thrown out of this great school.

‘Only if you were a little more attentive in class and focused on what I said, you would have passed, Allison’ he calls my name and I feel a cold wave running down my body.

I nod in reply but have no strength to look into his eyes.

‘You know you’ve made a new record for my esteemed career, to fail twice in the very subject I teach’ he says and I stand like a statue, embarrassed in myself.

‘Also for this school, I don’t think any of the students got expelled in the last 10-12 years for failing twice in the same standard’ he tells and now besides being embarrassed, I feel like the dumbest person in the entire world.

I hate myself, I disgust myself.

‘I wonder how would your papa will feel when he comes to know that you’re being expelled’ he says and now I feel Goosebumps just by my stepdad’s name.

I remember what he did to me the last time, and I also know what he will do now, how cruelly will he punish me. My heart is running like a motorbike, and I can feel a bit of numbness in my entire body. I am just too much scared.

I hope there is a way out of it. I can do anything just to get pass marks, but how can I say this to Mr. Kamper. I girl agreeing to do anything, I know what it means. If he would complain to authorities, I could face even worse, but there is no good in letting it go without even trying, because I will be expelled in eather ways.

‘Sir, isn’t there….’ I try hard enough to complete but couldn’t, while Mr. Kamper waits for me to finish.

‘Yes?’ he asks and I look at his eyes, gathering some strength to ask something that could save me from so much trouble.

‘Sir, isn’t there a way to pass now?’ I ask, finally, lowering my head again with shame.

Well, his reaction is not what I expected. I thought my question would make him angry but he has a smile instead, although his smile is cunning, a kind of sly. It's like he was waiting for me to say something like that.

‘Tell me, Allison, how desperate are you to pass?’ he asks and quickly I gain strength to show my intent.

‘I can do anything, sir, anything. I can even work as a maid for the entire year’ I babble whatever came into my mind while it made Mr. Kamper laugh.

‘Maid? I already have a maid’ he says laughing, and even I smiled at my silliness.

‘It’s a shame for a girl like you to become maid, Miss Allison’ he says and pauses for a moment, just like before, as if gaining some strength to say whatever he has in his dirty mind.

Looking him in hesitation, I knew it’s my chance so ‘Not maid, sir but anything you want me to be’ I offer immediately, before the situation could get awkward.

‘Hmm…’ he says and relaxing his back on the chair, he signaled me to come beside him, so that he could see all of me without his table hiding my lower body.

I know where it’s going but it doesn’t matter anymore considering what’s waiting if I fail. With slow steps, lowering my head like an obedient student, I stood beside him with hands-on my back, a foot far from him, not knowing what his next step would be.

Bringing his head near my belly, he took a deep breath, almost like trying to smell me while I bent my stomach back, trying to get a little far so as to avoid any sort of touch. Seeing me getting back, he himself got away and again took a deep breath. I know what I did was wrong after I said that I can do anything.

‘So you say you can do anything to pass, isn’t it Miss Allison?’ he asks.

Without raising my head, I nodded with shame.

‘You gonna have to prove it to me’ he says and I stood in silence, without a nod or head shake.

‘Come, sit here’ he asks, and I look at him, and then towards the table, not knowing where was I asked to sit.

Then without asking anything, I tried to pull a chair from the table’s front but before I could do it, he interrupted.

‘I didn’t ask you to sit in a chair, Allison’ he says with a clear message that he wants me to sit in the floor, just beside him.

I know where this is going. He’s testing my limits of how far I can go, how desperate am I, else why these games of humiliation of making a girl sit on the floor?

Well I know it’s awkward and full of embarrassment but I have to do it anyways. There is no second way. As I am in a knee-length skirt, which is tight aswell, I cannot sit cross-legged so I kneel on the floor, just a foot away from him, although am not comfortable in this pose, as my skirt is too tight to kneel, also my sandals are aching my foot.

‘You can take off your sandals, Allison’ Sir Kamper said, looking me in pain and I immediately took sandals off my foot and knelt the same way as before, although I can’t hold this position for long. I fear my buttocks may burst out off my skirt which is in too much pressure of the awkward position.

‘You still look uncomfortable, Allison’ he says, looking me making my skirt.

I am trying to explore every other leg placement options to get myself comfortable while Sir John is looking at me like I am some slut. It feels so improper to get stared like this but I guess I have no option than to behave like a slut.

‘You may take off your skirt as well, you seem uncomfortable in it’ he says and I could feel skipping a heartbeat.

‘What? Did I hear it right? Did he just ask me to remove my skirt?’ I questioned myself and tried to breathe.

My mouth is half open and my eyes have gone big. I have no words to say, I don’t even have a reaction to react. My brain is empty like a monk, and I am unable to take decision of any kind, whether to obey or to ignore.

‘No Sir, I think I am ok in my …’ I was saying but he shook head again.

‘I want you to take it off, Allison, now’ he says before I could’ve completed, this time with a raised voice intensity, almost like shouting at me.

I am in huge confusion and stress, not because I am asked to take my skirt off. Yes, to take off my skirt before my teacher is also a big embarrassing thing but it’s just a part of what’s next. Since I slept naked all night in bed after having sex, I woke up late and I was in such hurry for the examination that I couldn’t find fresh formal panties to wear, instead, I ended in wearing the first thing I saw in my closet, an old white panty that Adie gifted me last year. To be honest, it isn’t panty at all, but lingerie that covers just a part of what’s inside. Moreover, it’s also worn and untidy after getting used continuously while playing with Adie. It’s so humiliating to show what is covering my private part. If I knew I had to strip in front of Mr. Kamper I would have worn something formal.

‘Didn’t you hear me? Do as told’ he shouts again after waiting for a few seconds, and I feel a cold wave erupting inside me, scaring me to my bones.

Now my actions are not in my control but it’s his words that are driving me. Unable to stand on my will, I stood up to follow, and without caring about my self-respect, I slowly loosened the belt that was holding my skirt to cover my legs. I am ashamed of what I am doing but there isn’t a second way. I am compelled to do whatever he wants.

‘Faster, Allison. I don’t have whole day’ he says in the same mean way, trying to speed me up while I took my belt off my skirt and started unhooking three hooks that held my skirt’s grip, one after another.

While I was in the last hook, I slowed for a second, expecting him to stop me from stripping but he didn’t, instead, his eye got fixed on my thighs which were on the verge to get exposed in a short while. I feel so embarrassed of what I am doing, just for the sake of numbers. I wish I studied last night, rather than having sex with Adie.

Well, although I have unhooked last of my skirt’s hook, I can’t find the strength to slip my skirt off my waist and get my legs naked. It’s just too hard to show myself wearing untidy worn lingerie.

‘What’s that delay for? Get it off, now’ Sir shouts, again, seeing my hesitation and that was enough for me to do whatever he asked.

In a jerk I slipped skirt off my waist, sliding it down towards my toes, exposing myself in lingerie, ripping my dignity into pieces. Lowering my eyes with shame, I stood in silence, trying to hide my worn lingerie with palms, even though I already see him looking between my legs.

‘Take it off properly’ Sir says as the skirt is still clasped in my toes.

I did as he said and took my skirt off my foot, while he signaled me to keep it beside his chair.

‘Now kneel as before’ he orders and I obey as asked, kneeling in the same place, a foot away from him.

‘See, it’s so comfortable without skirts, isn’t it?’ he asks a silly but humiliating question, and although I regret being just in my dirty panties, I nod unwillingly.

‘Now, come a bit closer’ he orders, and with eyes on the floor, I shift myself towards him, inches away from his legs.

As I am so near, I can feel his thing rising, in fact, it’s already up. Its pointy edge & bold structure is already visible as it’s urging to come out of his pants.

‘What are you wearing, Allison?’ he asks a humiliating question, trying to sneak through my palms.

I think while checking my legs, he missed my lingerie mistakenly as some general panty but now that I am closer, he has his doubts. I chose not to answer so without replying I held on my position, hiding my lingerie with my palms as before.

‘Come on, show me what you got, stand up, now’ he orders, leaving me no option than to reveal what I have hidden for so long.

As I stood up with my hands covering myself, he signaled me to raise my hand but I looked at him with a hope of pity, not willing to show myself.

‘Raise your hands, Allison, how many times will you make me say the same thing?’ he scolds me like some kid and out of options, I obey.

I raised my hands and cursed my luck for wearing the ugly underwear on the same day when I had to go for the embarrassment of a lifetime. I even close my eyes to avoid seeing his reaction.

‘What’s that? Is this the kind of panty you girls wear these days?’ he asks.

I highly doubt if he even knows what I am wearing. Lingerie is not that common if you are in your thirties or more than that. It’s confined to younger people, teenagers like us. Growns believe just in formal sex without foreplays.

Laughing wickedly at my underpants, he comes a bit closer and examines my lingerie as if seeing something like it for the first time. I am so ashamed because the thing I am wearing is barely thick enough to hide my insides.

Well, that’s the concept of lingerie, which exposes the inside partially, increasing the mystery exponentially. He comes closer, takes a look but didn’t touch me or any of my private part, instead, goes back on to his chair and relaxes his back.

‘You can bring your hands back, Allison’ he says and I bring my hands down and cover myself the same way.

‘On your knees now’ he says and now it’s becoming easier to follow, as what’s he asking is just to change positions time by time, an easy thing to do.

‘Tell me, Miss Hales, when you played last?’ he asks another embarrassing question.

Although I know he’s asking me about when I last had sex, I pretend that I didn’t get him. I make such a face that I didn’t understand his question.

‘I mean when did you last had sex?’ he asks, loud and clear.

Now that’s the question I cannot answer. I am one of his students, just a high school girl and I cannot tell that I have sex with Adie on a regular basis. It sounds so irrational and improper for a teenager to live an adult life, moreover, I have had sex just hours ago, and when I should have a pen and book on hand, I was holding a penis instead.

‘Come on, Miss Hales, everyone knows about you and that Adie guy. Don’t tell you don’t play around’ he says but I didn’t reply.

It’s just too embarrassing to answer about my sex life, infact, it’s too embarrassing just to talk in this subject so I chose to keep quiet and ignore.

‘Ok, maybe it’s none of my business to ask about your private life’ Mr. Kamper says, seeing me kneeling quietly with a small face, without answering to any of his questions.

I took a breath of relief but not for long. I am still on my lingerie and God know how this session will end, what more humiliating things will he make me do.

‘But I need you to show your talents’ he says and I look towards his face to understand his meaning.

Then without any further explanation, he pulled chains of his pants, making his dick to pop out of his pant, although he didn’t let it slip through his underwear. Seeing his dick sneaking out of the chain, I am now scared but in a sensual way, just like the time I had sex for the first time, although now I still have no idea what he wants me to do.

Does he want to play with me?

How can we have sex here, in his office, moreover, how can he even think of having sex with his student, someone half of his age?

I am so nervous by seeing his beast hiding in his underwear. How can I possibly think of taking it in? It’s just too weird to think about it.

‘Allison?’ he nudges while I was lost in thoughts.

Now I don’t even nod to his nudges, nor do I lower my eyes as I am already so much humiliated after stripping and kneeling in lingerie.

‘Hello, you’re here?’ he asks after I say nothing.

I slowly nod my head but didn’t speak a word.

‘Come one, don’t be shy’ he tells and signals towards his thing, giving a clear message of what he wants.

Ahh….This freak wants a blowjob, wants me to take his dick in my mouth. How crazy is this, how improper? That’s the last thing he can ask for but I am not doing it, no matter what it takes.

I am still his student, not his slave, and failing in high school is not a criminal offense. How can this rascal ask for such an ugly thing?

Now I am raging with what humiliating thing he just asked me to do.

What does he think of me, a slut?

Never in my life have I taken someone’s thing in my mouth, not even of Adie with whom I am in relation for like the last five years. It’s just too awkward to even think about sucking on someone who is double my age, moreover, who is my teacher, someone like my dad.

Shrouded with embarrassment, I took a deep breath, and without explaining myself, I bent foreword to take my skirt he kept beside his table. Then without arguing or even looking at him, I wore my skirt back.

My message is clear, I am not complying with whatever he thought he could bargain in order me to pass me. Well, he didn’t apologies, nor he tried to stop me before I took my belonging and left his cabin but before I could walk the place with a face full of humiliation, I saw Mr. Smith, my mathematics teacher, entering into his cabin.

Our eyes met for once and I think he is smart enough to guess why I was here and what I was asked to do. I hope he knows his psycho Biology friend.
Well, I almost ran towards my hostel because I have no strength to answer if anyone asked why I was in Mr. Kamper cabin and for what purpose. I feel so out of confidence, so low in myself. I was being used as a toy, as some pet and I don’t even had an option than to obey.

I feel so helpless, so alone. I feel like crying but somehow I held myself till the time I could reach my room.

Last edited by Butterfly; 06-21-2021 at 05:44 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to slave2100 for this post:
Old 08-01-2020, 08:18 AM   #6
sweetbella
Baby Member

Default Keep em comin

Interesting till now, carry on.
sweetbella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 12:13 AM   #7
Tucker Sera

Default Hilarious but exiting

Story is hilarious but sexy. Can't wait for another installment.
Tucker Sera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 09:52 AM   #8
slave2100

Default The ugly situation

The ugly situation

‘Alli, where were you? I was looking for you like everywhere’ Siri says in a hurry as I walked back in my hostel compound where Siri was waiting for me in the garden, just in front of our hostel’s main gate.

‘What happened? Are you all right?’ she asks, looking at my face as I look terrible, on verge of tears, and I know she knows something is wrong with me.

I just nod in reply but didn’t say a word. I might burst with tears if I speak.

‘Where were you? You left in a hurry after exams?’ she asks again, pushing me to reveal the truth but I stay quiet took a deep breath, as if gaining some energy to speak without breaking in front of her.

‘I had to go to the ATM. Why, what happened?’ I say, a little worried about why she was looking for me so desperately.

Did someone see me leaving Mr. Kamper’s office? Was I seen in his cabin?

If that happens, my image would be no better than an actual slut, because there are rumors about our Biology teacher, as Adie told me last night.

‘Your father is here to see you’ she tells and for a second my heart pounds.

‘What an ugly day! First my teacher and now my stepdad? What wrong did I do?’ I curse my luck.

‘What?’ I ask with a worried face.

She nods without detailing me much.

‘Yes, he is at the reception’ she tells and I wonder the reason for his sudden visit.

He never comes to see me. We not even talk in the phone then why is he here? Did I do anything wrong?

With pacing heartbeats, I approached my hostel and saw him sitting in reception. He is in a grey suit, like in an office, and has a magazine in hand.

‘Hello dad’ I greet without a will to respect the man who I hate so much.

‘Oh, hello Allie’ he says, closing the magazine he has in hand, and coming forward, he hugs me for a moment.

‘How was your exam?’ his first question.

Well, that’s the difference between a real dad and a stepdad. If he were my real dad, he would have started with questions like how am I doing, or is everything fine. He would have asked how my life before asking how I did in my exams.

‘It was ok, dad’ I reply, hiding the truth as always.

He has a smile for my answer.

‘Oh good. It’s good that you’ll pass this year’ he compliments while I reply with a made-up smile.

‘You know its funny because last night Mr. Barnes called’ he tells and I wonder where had I heard that name.

‘You remember him, my friend from Quintpool School?’ he commemorates and now I know who is the person he’s talking about.

Mr. Barnes is the principal of Quintpool School, the one in the countryside beside a river. I hate that place because it’s almost 100 miles from here and the place has nothing other than cows and grasses. My dad is a good friend of Mr. Barnes and if I fail, I sure will be sent there for my last year of high school.

I nod with scariness as I got his point.

‘You know it’s funny because last night he was asking about your performance this year, whether you could pass or not’ he says and I can feel my stomach churning.

I didn’t reply but stood in silence, not knowing what to tell because the results will be out in three days from now, and I already know what that would be.

‘I said to Barnes that you are working hard for exams and will definitely pass with good grades’ he continues and although he appreciates me, I know the intent behind his words.

He is trying to scare me, trying to check if I was writing my exams well. He is just observing my reaction with his tricky games and it’s not the first time he’s doing this to me.

Well, I just smiled in reply, trying to show my confidence, trying to make him believe that my exams went really well.

‘Why are you here, dad?’ I ask, looking at his suit, trying to change the topic.

‘Oh, this? Well I had a meeting in the next building, so I thought of seeing you before getting back’ he tells and I nod.

As I already guessed, I wasn’t his priority. He is here for the meeting and not me.

‘Well I should be going, I am already late’ he says and comes closer to bid me goodbye.

‘You need anything?’ he asks before hugging me while I shake head.

‘Some cash maybe?’ he asks again but I say no.

‘Ok then, will see you in result day’ he says and hugging me for a moment, he walks off the place but before he could leave, Siri enters the compound and sees my dad leaving.

‘Oh hello, Siri. How are you?’ he asks a question he forgot to ask from his daughter.

‘I am good, uncle’ she replies with a smile.

‘And how was your exams?’ he asks and she nods casually, as if not sure about it.

‘Well Alli had a good day’ he comments and without anymore delay, he leaves the compound while Siri comes close to me.

As he comes near, she looks at me from up to down, as if checking me out, while I too look at myself to figure what’s wrong in me.

‘Where is your belt?’ she says and quickly I fumbled myself to look for it in my skirt.

I must have forgotten it at Sir Kamper’s office. Yes, I left it there.

‘Oh, I think I forgot it in my room’ I reply as Siri was waiting for an answer and without anymore words, I tried to walk off the place.

‘Where are you going now? What’s wrong?’ Siri asks about my ignorance, my awkward behavior.

‘Room. I have to take a shower’ I say and without looking at her, I ran off the place.

I can’t tell her how ugly my day was after my paper, and after what happened at Sir Kamper’s cabin. I already feel like a slut who is being used as per needs. I may cry anytime, it’s hard to stop myself now so I ran with all my strength towards my room, before anyone can see my eyes getting wet.

I opened my room’s door with a jerk and closed it the same way, taking I-card off my neck and throwing it to bed. Now I can’t stop myself as tears have already started to burst off my eyes. I am crying but without making any noise, without letting people in other room to hear me.

For a while I stood in silence, regretting and melting about incidents that happened today, and then I started taking clothes off my body in a hurry, one by one, starting with my sandals. Then I unhooked my skirt and kicked it towards the bed. I don’t know why but I am so much angry in myself, for all the wrong decisions I made. I just don’t know what to do now, how to get things right.

I sure will be ending in that countryside school if I fail and the hell, I will fail for sure after what I did and how I behaved with Mr. Kamper. All he asking was a blowjob but I ran off like some kid. Now he will fail me for sure. I hate myself so much and I don’t know what to do to get things right. I just want to strip whatever I have in my body, just because I don’t want to be in clothes that made my day so ugly. After undressing my skirt, I also took off the worn untidy lingerie I wore, the filthy thing that embarrassed me so much before Mr. Kamper. With just in top in my body, I hurried towards the washroom, and before turning on the shower, I removed my top and bra, throwing it the same way in the corner.

Getting myself completely naked, I sat below the shower cross-legged, and let the shower fall on my head, trying to cool the fire raging inside me. Soon when the shower started hitting my naked body, I could feel my heartbeats slowing down nice and steady. I even closed my eyes and took some really deep breaths, so as to get myself in normal condition.

Naked showers are such good technique to fresh your mind, to let your anguish go. I practice it regularly and the results are amazing. It lets me think clearly with an open mind. It helps me take good decisions without the influence of anger or tension.

Now I really have a decision to make because I cannot let myself fail again at any cost, no matter what’s the price is and what nasty tasks I’ll have to do for my Biology teacher.
Old 08-04-2020, 09:58 AM   #9
slave2100

Default Apology

Apology

‘Oh, Miss Hales, you’re back again’ says Mr. Smith as he sees me on the stairs of his cabin’s building.

He has a bundle of papers, examination sheets probably and now as school is over, he must be going back home. Well I didn’t wanted to get spotted while I going back to my Biology teacher, just to apologize for what I did, but now I am seen by one of the faculties. What should I say, today is my unlucky day.

‘Yes sir, I was just heading for Kamper Sir. Is he still here?’ I ask and he nods.

‘He’s here but will leave shortly. You should hurry’ he says and walks off while

I ran towards his cabin, the same place where I was humiliated a few hours ago.

I can only guess what will happen now, what will he make me do. Last time he just asked for a blowjob which, although embarrassing, but was an easy task for the sake of marks. Now I can only wonder what I’ll have to go through because I not only disobeyed but also humiliated him and as far as I know, he is a man of pride.

As I came near his office, I could hear sounds inside, as if he is packing. Maybe he’s getting ready to leave.

‘May I come in, Sir?’ I knocked on the door slowly, the same way as before, and could hear the noise stop.

There was silence for few seconds but then soon, ‘Who is it?’ he asks, not identifying my voice.

‘It’s Allison, Sir’ I say and slowly pushed the door to make myself visible.

‘Oh, Miss Hales. What are you doing here?’ he asks, without asking me to come inside.

Although I am here to apologize, now I am finding it quick difficult to expresses myself. It’s like I am not able to spell only words I am supposed to say, ‘sorry’. Well, he waits for a few seconds for me to say something but looking me standing just like some idiot, he finally resumes packing his bag.

‘Sir’ I finally utter a word but that’s all I got.

My eyes are down with shame and I am already sweating. It’s even difficult than I thought.

‘I think you’re back for your belt, isn’t it?’ he asks and bents down towards the table to get my belt.

‘Come, take it and get off my eyes’ he says, throwing the belt towards the door, just at my foot while I stay at the same place where I was, not knowing what to do, how to react.

I have two choices, one to take my belt and walk away, and get myself expelled for failing twice in the same standard, or another to get close to him, kneel and apologize, and then surrender myself to get passing marks. The later is harder and full of humiliation but the former is a lifetime embarrassment and abuses from everyone I know.

Choosing the easier way, I pick up my belt and slowly walk towards Mr. Kamper and coming closer to him, I kneel with my eyes on the floor.

‘I am here to apologize, Sir. Please forgive me for my disobedience’ I say with all my strength.

He turns and looks at me without any words. Then for a moment, he inspects me visually, without asking me to stand or sit in the chair beside me.

‘Ok. Apology accepted. Now you can go, Miss Hales’ he says and gets his bag to exit the cabin.

I am not sure what’s happening. Did he forgive me, just like that?

It’s impossible because last time he did so much more than words. He made me strip and also compelled me to suck him in. Now that he knows that I’m here to surrender and I have no choice, he won’t spare me just like this.

‘Come on Miss hales, I have to lock my cabin, please get out’ he says, going towards the door, leaving me kneeling the same way as before.

Now I have no option than to beg because once he leaves the college, there is not much I can do than to wait for the result.

‘Sir please, have some mercy. I cannot fail, else my dad will throw me to countryside school’ I plea in a helpless tone, trying to mix my emotions with my womanhood.

‘Sorry, I can’t help you with that’ he says, ignoring my request, ignoring a girl’s beg who is in her knee.

Now I have no more words, I have used all my strength, all my limits.
Can I do nothing now? Will he fail me?

I know the answer to that but I also know what’s coming for me after that, a nightmare when I have to leave everything here, my friends, this city, Adie and will have to start over my life again in someplace far.

That thought has just made my eyes wet again. I have now started to sob but still, I kneel-walk towards the door, right where Mr. Kamper is waiting for me to leave.

‘Sir please, I beg you, please show some mercy. I will do everything you want, will do exactly as you say, just please don’t fail me’ I beg with tears and holding one of his feet, I lowered my head on his knees, dripping my tears on his pant.

Well, he waited for me to drop a few more drops, to cry for some time, as if wanting me to realize my mistake. Then he started caressing my hair softly, like my tears have melted his heart. It was so good to get touched in a loving way, but that didn’t last long.

After caressing my head for like one minute, he suddenly grabbed my back head and pulled my hair to make me stand by force. I was unable to grasp what was going on and why that sudden pain after loving me.

‘Ahhhhh…..’ I moan with pain as he pulls me up but I have no strength to resists or even ask why he is doing this to me.

‘Belts’ he asks, without leaving my hair, and without a delay, I gave him my belt, the thing I had on hands.

Then he pushes my head down, and makes me turn the other way, like he wants my back instead of my face. Out of options, I had to comply with wherever he wants me to do, like I am some submissive and he is my master.

I bent my head towards the knee and exposed my back to him.

As like before, I am still in a skirt but this skirt is smaller than the last I wore during the examination. This is thinner and lose than before, and at the same time, it’s a mini skirt, long enough to cover only half of my thighs. It’s not that I’m too comfortable in theses shorts but I wear this whenever I need my womanhood to get things done. I know I look sexy in exposing my legs, and I also know that whenever I wear these, I get my work done easily.

Well, I think I am successful again because Sir is touching me in the wrong ways. Now I see a hope to pass after he uses me. Although I am in pain, bent like strappado, with my hair still in his hand, I can feel my womanhood talking over his anger.

‘You are such a filthy girl. Only if you had manners, you wouldn’t be in moaning in pain’ he says and forcing me to bend more, he uses his other and to get my skirt up, such as to get my buttocks exposed, but he doesn’t touch my underpants.

I still have no idea what going on and what’s his intention. If he wants to fuck me, why can’t he do it in a formal way.

Why bending me and getting my ass naked?

While I was busy with thoughts, there comes an uncalled, unexpected thing.

‘Ahhhh…….’ I scream with pain as he whips my buttocks with my belt.

Now I know why he wanted my back. He wants to punish me with pain, by whipping my buttocks with belt and I got to say, he isn’t going easy but hitting me without mercy.

‘Ahh…’ I shout again to the second whip, trying to shake my leg for relief but he holds my hair even tighter, restraining me from any kind of movement.

I can’t tell how tough it is to get belt whips on the same very spot. It’s aching like hell, moreover burning like fire but all I could do in the reaction is shout with pain. Ignoring my screams, he whips me for the third time, while I shout with even more intensity, but that doesn’t make him stop and he lands, fourth, fifth, and goes on.

Now it’s getting out of control and I have started to make weird positions and nonhuman screams. The pain is just too much to bear and moreover, I am also very comfortable by the way he has grabbed my hair. I feel like my hair is getting plucked all at once. Now I have even started to resist, trying to get myself free from the pain, like I am forced into it but I can’t help it. The immense pain is making it involuntary.

Well, it was not before 30 odd belt whips when he finally stops and let my hair go.

In reaction I dropped myself in the floor and immediately placed palms in my burning hips, rubbing over the ache, trying to feel if it’s ok. The whips were so hard that my buttock feels like it has been anesthetized. I can’t even feel my fingers on my back, but the ache and burn are the same. I am in some sort of trauma, crying with my lungs out. I feel headache, like a hangover, meanwhile, I see sir Kamper getting a chair as am lying on the floor. Maybe my cries have finally melted him down but no, I am wrong. He doesn’t offer me to sit but sits in the chair himself. He does not even have regret in his face, like what he did is a routine for him.

Well, as pain decreases with time, I am starting to feel disgusted in me, like I am the one responsible for what’s happening to me, and speaking the truth, I am one to be blamed because it was me who wasted yesterday’s precious time in unnecessary sex rather than in studies. If I had studied for a few hours, I would be in this situation, getting whips in my buttocks by a man who is double my age. It’s so humiliating, so painful.

I hate myself.

Last edited by Butterfly; 06-21-2021 at 05:45 PM.
Old 08-15-2020, 08:29 AM   #10
kami95

Already read the entire book. Fantastic read.
kami95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kami95 for this post:
Old 08-15-2020, 10:18 AM   #11
Tucker Sera

Got the kindle version.
Tucker Sera is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Tucker Sera for this post:
Old 09-18-2020, 06:31 AM   #12
slave2100

Default The plan

The plan

It took me almost fifteen minutes to get myself normal. As ache decreased, I finally lifted myself and kneeled like before, moping my wet cheeks with my palms, lowering my head with shame. Now that it’s over, I have no more words to say. I am just shrouded with humiliation. I haven’t been beaten so badly in my entire life, moreover, now I am a grownup girl, and it’s so bad to get a corporal punishment like some 7-year naughty kid.

‘You must be wondering why I was so harsh on you’ sir says and I reply with no reaction but just lower my head with shame.

‘Well, I did it to first, teach you a lesson for being a bad girl and second, to let you realize how painful my punishments are’ he says.

I didn’t nod but gulped a mouthful of air, getting scared of the man before me.

‘This way you’ll learn to obey. Now that you know how badly you’ll be beaten for misbehaving, you won’t give me another chance to punish you, will you?’ he asks.

This time I shook head obediently. Now I am really scared of what I do and how I do. I know how sir is, how strict, how cruel. From now onwards I’ll be careful of my action and I’ll obey him to my best of capabilities.

‘Don’t just sit like a statue. Reply to my calls. You understand?’ he shouts, again, at my silence.

‘Yes sir’ I say in a low voice, without making eye contact.

He is still angry at me and I wonder what he’ll do if I provoke him further. I should better be a good girl.

‘So, coming to the matter, I know how desperately you want to pass because if you won't, you sure will be expelled. I know you will clear other papers but Biology will stop you’ he says and I nod.

‘I may pass you, I may fail you either, it’s my choice but it depends on you’ he says and I wonder what he means.

‘For you to pass, you need to go through a series of tests conducted by me in my own ways. Once you clear all of those, then I’ll think of what to do. Do you agree to that?’ he asks and although I know how I’ll be tested, I immediately nod to his question.

‘Yes’ I say but he glares at me.

‘Yes what?’ he asks as I forgot to add a suffix.

‘Yes sir’ I say and he nods.

‘For the next 24 hours, I’ll take you with me to my place, where I’ll test your limit of desperateness to get good marks, to pass. Are you agreeing with your will and spirit to come with me and comply with whatever I ask you to do?’ he asks.

Well, 24 hours is a long time but it’s too small if compared to getting myself expelled and ending in that countryside school.

‘I do, sir’ I quickly reply.

‘Ok, then take your belongings and come with me’ he says, getting off the chair and I too stood up after kneeling so long.

Now my knees have also started to ache along with my hurt buttocks which were whipped with belts cruelly just a few minutes before. Mr. Kamper locked his cabin and signaled me to walk after him. I did as told and followed. As we were out of the building, I quickly sneaked in all directions, looking for any student who could see me going with Mr. Kamper but luckily there are none. I took a sigh of relief in getting out of the place unspotted.

Well, 24 hours is really a long time provided what I have with me, a purse with some cash, a hanky, a makeup kit, and my cellphone. I don’t even have my mobile charger, moreover, if I have to spend a night and a day at his place, I will be needing atleast my night trouser or Bermuda, and also my toothbrush.

‘Sir, can I go to my hostel for a few minutes?’ I ask before we could reach the parking place.

He turned towards me with a confused face.

‘I will be needing my nightdress, sir, my sleepers and toothbrush. Can I take those?’ I ask but in reply, he started laughing.

‘Oh, how funny but no. Come with whatever you have with you. I’ll arrange something’ he says and asked me to sit in the front seat.

Unable to understand the meaning behind his laugh, I obeyed and sat in the front seat of his car, just beside him.

Now I can feel my heartbeats because I am in a car with a person who just thrashed me with a belt. I don’t know what awaits for me or where I am being taken. I just have to trust him without my choice. He is my teacher but I only know him till I’m in class. Who knows what hides behind that esteemed personality and that fame?

We all have dark secrets which are dirty and we try to hide them behind our innocence and personality. This is a world of daemons only if you aren’t one of them, and that’s exactly what he taught me by beating me mercilessly just for sake of grades. They say teachers are second parents but what he did with me has murdered that phrase completely, or maybe for someone like me with the kind of stepdad I have, Mr. Kamper is really my second dad as he too thrashed me the same way my dad thrashed me last year when I failed.

‘Seatbelts, Allison’ he reminds after we leave the school compound and I once again wrap myself with belts, surrendering my freedom to a man double of my age.

Before he could accelerate, he once again improperly looks at me, as if checking my breast which has popped out of the seatbelts around my chest, and then accelerates the car towards his home, while I hold my breath and wait for my destiny, riding quietly with a stranger in unknown roads.

Last edited by Butterfly; 06-21-2021 at 05:45 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk