Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-09-2024, 09:30 AM   #421
Notsure91

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
Yes.
2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
Yes. Preferably people I trust...
3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
No, at least not as of yet... I am just trying out chastity for the first time recently.
4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
No way. Might wear sexy underwear, but nothing visible to the public...
5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
No way.
6 Would you piss yourself in public.
No. Too evident, probably smells.
7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
I am willing to try it.
8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
I would do mild CBT. My balls are pretty sensitive, so possibly more on the cock...
9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
Probably for my good friend I trust, not for someone online or that I don't fully trust. I would do almost anything he asked, so long as it doesn't show evident to the public or mess with my work.
10 Would you drive naked?
Yes, this sounds hot. However not likely in daylight or high traffic areas.
11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
I don't like to get tangled up in the law, so only permitted areas, nude beaches and such
12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
Really depends on where and how long. I don't want face pics included either.
13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
Public such as streaming site or something, probably not. A comfortable discord or chat group type of public, it's possible...
14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
I have tried body writing and wasn't into it, and I'm too particular about my body hair. I also don't cover a lot of myself and it would be extremely uncomfortable if people saw me with shaved legs.
15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
No, not unless it was worn under my outer layer.
16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
No, I don't like wrecking clothes.
17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
Definitely not that confident a person.
18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
Not really. Probably a plug or massager toy, nothing else.
19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
That would be hot, but I'm not confident like that.
20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
Yes, I think so...

Still just learning and slowly figuring things out.

Limit:
Face, scat, messy, family, public, life ruining, real blackmail, body writing.

Dislike:
Ruined orgasm, pain, speaking, water sports.

Like:
Safe exposure, edging, teasing, games, spanking.

Connect:
Spoiler:

Kik-Notsure91,Snap-Joscott50
Notsure91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2024, 11:28 PM   #422
Gd206

Yes by someone trusted
2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
Yes, with people I’d know
3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
Yes
No
5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
Yes, seems fun
Depends where, but probably yes
Yes
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?
No
Yes, I think it would be super fun with someone I trust
Yes, at night, or with a shirt during day
11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
Yes if no one was around
12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
No
13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
No
14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
Body writing no, shaving could be funny though
15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
Maybe
16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
I don’t think so
17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
No
Yes, nothing dangerous
19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
Maybe if I had a better body haha
and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
No

Kik:gd206
Likes: Hidden/semi public, humiliation, rules, long dares, accidental, bathroom (male only), sagging, light wedgies, pee, slight poop

Dislikes: slight messy, diapers (only 1 per dare)

Limits: EDGING, social suicide, body writing, crossdressing, Videos, Animals, very messy, face, online exposure, eating poop

PM Dares
Gd206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 02:13 PM   #423
shecret

Yes
Yes, if they were female
Maybe - depends of my family situation. In my fantasy, I would do it promptly
Shopping Yes, done it as late as today, shopping make-up.
5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
I would rather crossdress
Not among innocent bystanders, but among kinky friends or in a place where I'll have to wait untill it is dry enough for me to leave.
Yes
Take my cock, my balls are sensitive
Yes, one of my dreams
Yes
No, will not involve innocent bystanders
without face - yes
without face - yes
Yes, partly. Gotta look like I used to when my wife is in.
Not everything, but yes, most of it. Not naked.
no
no
The limit is 1½ inch
no
and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?Pussy YES!

I like: pain, being helpless, obeying other people, feminisation, crossdressing, butt plugs, clothing control

I'd love a crossdressing request.

Curious about: Having Rules in my life, consensual blackmail, pee, public.

Hard limits: scat, friends/family, pictures with face visible, illegal, involving innocent people, permanent marks, ice play, tatoos, blood, diapers, and social suicide.
shecret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 10:42 PM   #424
SxY25Grl

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yes, but I'd put up a fight

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? No

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? No

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently. No

6 Would you piss yourself in public.No

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? Maybe

Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? Yes

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.Yes, no pivs though

10 Would you drive naked? No

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) No

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? No

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? No

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? YES

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? No

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.No

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? No

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?No

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? No

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?No
Old 04-13-2024, 05:11 AM   #425
wfhorny

Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

Hell yes!

Yes please!

This could be a lot of fun!

Probably not!

I do find this super hot but it scares me a little irl

No!

No!

I do enjoy a bit of pain.

Yes, and let the person control me in anyway they want. I’d love to be a sex slave.

I’ve drove with a mini skirt and no panties before!

I’ve only ever sunbathed topless before.

No!

No!

Yes I have done body writing before.

Probably not naked but have went for walks with toys in/certain outfits.

Probably not.

No

I’ve just started anal play, currently using a medium plug so yes

I’d love to be a stripper!

Maybe if I was forced to

Work from home, alone most days!

Toys: Dildo, Egg vibe, bullet vibe, handcuffs, buttplug, any other household items

Limits: anything causing permanent damage, full frontal public, will not send pics or talk on any other app/website.
wfhorny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2024, 02:22 PM   #426
denis85m
getDare Ladder

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes - already did

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Maybe

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently. Not a girl

6 Would you piss yourself in public. Yes

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? Yes

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? Not into pain

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Yes

11 Would you get naked in a public place? Yes
(and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) No

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? No

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Yes

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else? YES

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? No

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.No

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? No

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?No not anything - toys are okay

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Yes

and 20 Would you suck the cock of strangers blindfolded? Yes

Kik: Denis1985m
Telegram: Denis85m
Discord: Denis85m_45643 / Denis85m

Likes: Games with chance, Bets/Playing for forfeits, Light Humiliation, Pics
Limits: Public, Permanent, Scat, Vomit,...
denis85m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2024, 11:23 PM   #427
cheesey1021

Yes, and have done so with professional doms and privately many times.

Yes and have done this with consent, however have fantasized about having them take it further than agreed (e.g. tied up then put in a car and taken to a party where I am the playtoy for people I dont know).

Yes, this seems like a fun activity and would like to see what they make me do to give it back.

No, because I dont like exposing the general public to this. However a room full of people that know what's going on is a different story.

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
No, same as above.

No, same as above.

Yes, but as a punishment.

Yes and prefer cock torture more than the balls.

Yes, I would enjoy submitting myself fully to the service of a dom for a long period of time and become their pet.

No, same reason for public above.

Yes, but only in places where it was allowed or any people in the area are aware.

Yes, provided no identity.

Yes and have done so before.

Yes to humiliation comments, reviews, tasks and shaving etc and body writing as punishment for certian people.

Yes, but only if I was going somewhere where the people were aware something like that could be happening, even if they dont know its me at first. I think it would be funny to see reactions.

No, im particular about toys that can be used, though given that the limit is whatever fits.

Yes

Are they blindfolded or me? Either way, yes.

Likes: Edging, Light CBT, Cum Control, JOI, Public Cams, Chance, Dice Dates, Point Spending/Predicament, Bondage

Dislikes: Messy, Denial / Chasity, Post Orgasm Torture, Heavy CBT

Limits: Family/Friends, Identity, Face, Bodywriting, Scat, Pee, Permanent, Blackmail
cheesey1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 04:38 PM   #428
dorp0

I have and enjoyed it until the whipping got too intense. But, yes, with a person I trusted to not lose control.

Yes, I have done this and it was pretty hot.

Yes, I have done this and it is certainly a different kind of mental torment.

No. Tried it out one time years ago in my apartment but just couldn't get into it. Not for me.

Only to a nude beach. Otherwise no.

Nope. Hard limit at any body fluid other than cum or vagina fluid.

Nope. Hard limit at any body fluid other than cum or vagina fluid.

Yes. Ball punches, crop to balls, ball slaps are all good fun if I'm in the right mood. Clothespins or proper clamps to cock and balls can be intense. Tied up with rope/leashed is intense if done right. Tried electro to cock once but wasn't for me.

I would be willing to give it a try, but not sure for that long of time and only with somebody I 100% trusted.

Yes, I have done this while in the middle of nowhere. Would definitely do it again.

Only where legal. But if legal, I absolutely would.

I wouldn't want that, especially if faces were included.

No, unless it was a closed group of people I trusted. Nothing open to the random public.

I have waxed and shaved and allowed somebody to write things on me. They enjoyed it, so I enjoyed it for them, but not something I would just randomly do.

Naked only in a place like a nude beach, or someplace else it was allowed. Then definitely go naked. Otherwise probably not.

No, unless it was for a specific event/party and I was wearing clothes I got at the thrift store.

Only at a place where being nude was allowed.

Things like plugs, dildos, fingers, and dicks only.

I would be flattered if they wanted to, and heck I'd probably try it once if given the opportunity.

20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?

Maybe? Depends upon the party I am at.

LIKES: edging, orgasm control, light CBT, light bondage, JOI, (pre)cum eating, dice dares, clothespins, nudity.

DISLIKES: Feet, humiliation, verbal degrading, heavy bondage/whipping, sounding

LIMITS: blood, cutting, blackmail, piss, scat, personal info, anything public, anything illegal, anything involving family or friends, anything permanent, extreme pain.
dorp0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 04:58 PM   #429
Darkmoonwolf

yes but havent done it.

yes. My friend did this and tickled me for 20 minutes.

maybe. Still getting used to short term chastity. Long term may be down the road though

no.

would do this in a not so public location or a less trafficked location.

yes. Havent done this yet though

yes. I have drank my own pee. Still waiting for someone to do watersports with me or let me drink from tap.

yes. I do some light cbt to myself. Ive let one other guy do things to me, but i want more. I want to be in pain. Both cock and balls are good, but cock torture i want more extreme than ball torture
would i like to? yes. Would life allow it? No.

yes. I have driven naked before (except shoes for safety reasons) its exhilarating and freeing.

yea. Ive gotten naked at local parks in less trafficked areas. Ive walked public trails naked. I have gone in public parking lots naked and all of these nudity isnt allowed.

yes. Ive had and have uploaded photos of myself online many times. Its fun to do and all photos of me can be posted online at any time and i wouldnt mind.

yes. Ive done chaturbate before. Its wierd doing it alone. What i want os for someone to do this with me and tell me what to do and film me because my webcam sucks and its hard to do these live videos alone..

yeah. Id do like body writing. Ive done pube shaving. Ive done ass shaving.

yes and i have done this at night just outside. Wouldnt go in any public buildings nude. Have stripped in bathrooms and such though..

ive never heard of this. But i would definitely want to do this!! This sounds awesome!!

uh... Hmm... I dont think so. Wouldnt mind having this done to me, but i doubt i could go out in public. Maybe a much longer night walk

ill take anything up the ass so long as it fits and dont cause too much discomfort. No limits really...

i mean yeah id do this.

yeah. I really wanna do this. Tie me up, blind fold me and let anyone use my mouth.

Toys

Kik = darkmoonwoof
skype = darkmoonwoof
twitter = @darkmoonthewolf

lets have some fun.
Darkmoonwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 06:22 AM   #430
HairbrushMe
Distinguished Member

Default My answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollygrumps View Post
Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

Yes, absolutely. That sounds very interesting. I would like to have a mixed-sex group tenderize my ass until it was pink, then red, then purple, then order me to ask for more, which I would do, or else beg for some other consequence. Any suggestions?

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yes. This also sounds very exciting. Once my ass was red and sore, I might was well be used and abused in other degrading ways.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Yes, with a very trusted other.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? Hidden, yes. Maybe some day.

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. I’m not particularly interested in making others uncomfortable in pucblic.

6 Would you piss yourself in public. I think no.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? No to this as well.

Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? As to which would be punished more, well, the balls are where the punishment lands, so my balls would get the most spanks, whips and punches.

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. Yes, I would do this. I would do whatever I was told, stay naked while I cook and clean, and submit to daily maintenance punishments, plus more as desired my dom.

10 Would you drive naked? Yes, in discreet locales

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) Yes, if it was a place where it would not make others uncomfortable. Or for outdoor fun with low (but some) risk of being caught.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? I’m going with no on this one,

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Again, going with no here.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? I would do some things. Shaving, dressing in panties under clothes, being forced to say degrading things.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Yes, I would do this if there was little risk of imposing on others.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. Again, yes if not going to bother others.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Yes, I would do this if I was not going to upset the public around me

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Yes. Fuck my ass with a dildo or girl-cock. My limit would be big enough to take the challenge.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Yes. This sounds like fun in the right context.

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? Yes. I think I will say yes to this.

If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet
Thanks for the dare and feel free to send me any PM dare challenges you would like.

CREATIVE PM DARES | SEND ME A DARE
Hoping to see a PM giving me stern orders. Bend me over and break me down. If you want PMs, I will send them to you or others if ordered to.
HairbrushMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 01:11 PM   #431
SxY25Grl

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? If forced

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?Yes

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently. No

6 Would you piss yourself in public. No

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? Maybe

Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? Moderate

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) No

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? Yes

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. No

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? IDK

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? No

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? No
Old 04-17-2024, 10:08 AM   #432
CSBABY

Spanked

Yes i would

Yes

No

No

Mmm yes

No!

I would

i would too

no

yes..

maybe not so much

maybe

yes

i would

maybe

no

maybe

maybe too

yes

18 MaleStraightNo Limit Slave

Kik: SissyJni │ Tele: aocle23

Much more active in Telegram!
CSBABY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 03:50 PM   #433
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Yes, please
Mmmmaybe Probably yes
no
no
no
no
hell no
Oh yeah! Hopefully both would get plenty of attention.

Oh yeah
no
Been there, done that
Oh yeah!
Probably not
Only out in the desert. I do it once in a while anyway.
no
In a controlled environment it could be fun
Incapable of doing any anal.
Oh yeah!
Probably.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, exposure, humiliation, naked, public