Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-23-2018, 05:54 PM   #1
NeedTrainer

Male

35/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location

Overview
I am 35y/o gay man and live in the US. I'm looking to be trained. I work odd hours, and I live with my bf. We decided I need to be better trained more for slave/slut-style use and fitness, but he also is busy and suggested I try to find someone to do it online.

Looking for:
- Well used/stretched ass. My hole is insanely tight, but we have up to 3" wide butt plugs and dildos that I'm supposed to be able to take. I have many plugs that are smaller, too.
- Fitness. I gained some weight recently and he wants me to lose it. I have about 20-30lbs to lose and then at least another 10-20 to be converted to muscle.
- Balls stretched. They're tight, what can I say? I have some ball stretchers and weights.

I know a potential Master may be into additional things like nipple torture, CBT, cum eating, and cum control.

PM me here, or Kik: nhobuddy

Limits
Limits are the usual like scat, animals, children, social suicide, public, blood, permanent marks, financial. Also cross-dressing, fem, baby. Showing face.

Work
This is honestly an issue and something I can't change. I work at least 50-60 hrs/week, it's not regular, and while it's usually from home, I have to go into the office at least once or twice a week for meetings. I also travel a lot. Last year, I was on travel 99 days, and I already have 74 days scheduled for 2018. This makes anything regular very difficult, and it makes communication sometimes sporadic.

Equipment

Exercise-wise, I have an elliptical, rowing machine, and weight bench with squat rack and weights in the basement. I live 45 minutes from a city so any exercise, if it's going to be done, will be at home (1.5hrs round-trip isn't happening for this).

Ball stretchers, I have 6 silicone "jelly" stretchers that are each 1/3" high, so a total of 2" of stretch if all were on. I've managed 3 for any length of time (2hrs).

Anal, I have a lot. Plug-wise, I have SquarePeg's "Egg" plugs, sizes Medium, Large, and XL. That's 1.875" diameter to 2.5" diameter. Also their "Blunt" plug that's 2.8" across and 2.5" across at the neck (the part that sits at the muscle entrance to your hole). I also have an 8" long 2" wide dildo with suction cup. I also have several "Bad Dragon" dildos, some of which could be butt plugs. They are the "Hunter" dildo (only one size), medium "Austin", medium "Blaze" and large "Dexter."

Just a quick addendum: If you message me, please don't expect to immediately start with degradation and orders. For me, this isn't a quick game. I need to know what your goals are, what your expectations are, and understand whether or not it'll likely work.

Last edited by lola.fox; 05-26-2018 at 09:18 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk