Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-23-2018, 03:28 PM   #1
Jaobart

Male 20/male/slave seeks 21+/female/master in (see post) (serious replies only)

20/male/slave seeks 21+/female/master in (see post) (serious replies only)

A good start would be that my name is Jake I'm 20 and live in Scotland. I have been a submissive for around 6 months and while I do have a little experience I still have a considerable amount to learn. My ideal domme would be someone who is online the same time as me, is very harsh but fair and pushes me to achieve. I am also looking for a female dominant. (Just feel I needed to point that out.)

My main likes include:
-Pain
-Pet play
-Bondage
-Spanking
-Rules
-Tease and denial
-Edging
-Hypnosis
-body writing

My dislikes include:
-cum eating
-Pee play
-Extreme pain
-Anal (never tried)

My hard limits also include
-Illegal
-Incest
-Friends and family
-Public
-Social suicide
-Poop and vomit
-Sissy
-blackmail

A small side not I generally won't show face straight away as I need to fully trust you first. Hopefully you can understand but I have been threatened once or twice with exposure. The matter was resolved however it wasn't a nice experience.

So thanks for reading my ad and I hope to hear from you soon. My main points of communication would be Kik and Skype however I will probably reply quicker on Kik.

Kik: rugby_player.
Old 06-21-2018, 04:32 PM   #2
Jaobart

Like to throw my hat in the ring again as i have gained a bit more experince and am no longer as clueless as i was was. Hope to hear from ya soon ��

Advertisements
Kink Talk