Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-23-2018, 02:12 PM   #1
SirBen

Male 32/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

32/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hello,

it is a long time gone, since I wrote on here. But I am missing to have a submissive partner online, so hereby I am looking for somebody. Let me just tell you right away. I am no native speaker, so my English isn't flawless. If you have a problem with it, it's yours, you may keep it.

TL;DR: If this isn't that important and you aren't serious enough to take the time to read it all, we won't get along anyway, don't worry.

Let me introduce myself first:
My name is Ben. I am a 32 years old German Dom. I am working as a software developer after finishing my studies in Computer Science and Social studies a while ago. In my spare time I like to spend time with friends. I like to read and write, playing computer games, and I love to dance, mostly vals, salsa and tango.
About my looks, I am around 186 cm tall, slim and healthy fit (having dance practice usually twice a week). I have brown hair, kinda curly, and a brown beard, same as my eyes.

What is BDSM to me:
Well, I started to have fantasies about BDSM since I have fantasies about girls, kissing and sex. Even as child I was fascinated about tying somebody and watch them struggle. And I still do today. Around maybe 8 or 9 years ago I got in touch with other people into BDSM online and started to try out, both to dominate and to submit. But being a sub was for me just boring. But dominating somebody is für me a great thing. By time I also started to get into BDSM offline, going to meetings, workshops, playparties. Meanwhile I got the change to try a lot of things. And I liked most of it. My favorite kinks are about control (in any form), bondage, humiliation and punishments. But I just barely found any limits. I don't do anything with scat, blood, minors, and some more things. But I also am curious about some quite more extreme things like rapeplay, bimbofication, 24/7. Also I got into hypnosis. Some people don't believe it, I was also sceptical, and let somebody try it on me. Meanwhile I know better.
Not matter which kink and fantasy, I am onto BDSM. Consent is for me mandatory. Every partner is a partner, a human being, even if in the relationship it isn't treated like that, I always have it in my mind. And I always expect in the end both to have a good time and nothing to regret.

What/who I am looking for:
I am looking for somebody to live my fantasies online with. As I am mostly straight, I am only interested in females, or maybe a couple. I expect from my sub to be serious, loyal, honest, respectful and obedient. There four things are most important. Anything else can be arranged by time. Without a solid base the trust for a serious bdsm relationship can't grow. And I also got burned once to twice yet.
I don't look for an explicit role. While the Master/slave-relationship it my most experienced part of bdsm, I also enjoy d/s, ddlg, petplay, bimbofication, humiliation, hypnosis, etc. So no matter, what you see yourself as, I would be quite interested.
About the look I just have one thing important: it should be healthy. I get turned of by unhealthy thin people the same way as by unhealth thick people. I don't expect pictures, audio- or videochats right from the beginning, but by time, when we got to know each other, it would be nice to talk to you and to see you. Just in the beginning I would like to see you once, not naked, nothing that can cause troubles, just a normal (live) picture (I said, I got burned)
About the kinks and the experience. As long as you don't want me to break my limits, I am open to almost anything, and also accept almost any other limit. It doesn't matter, if you are unexperieced, cause you will get experience then anyway. But also it is a pleasure to have a partner who knows what she wants.
As my life is not just BDSM, I expect the same from you. I can't be available 24/7. Neither can you. You need to work or study, spend time with family and friends (important for mental health anyway) and so on. Same do I. This means, I am happy about every moment you would be avaiable for me, but I also don't expect you to "loose your life" about this.

What you can expect from me:
For me my sub (or slave or pet or ...) is one of the most important things in my life. I give orders, commands and rules and by this I am also responsible for my sub. This includes physical and mental health, social contacts, work and studies, education and a lot more. I try to support my subs, making me proud of being smart and diligent. Most things I expect from you, I have tried myself, on my own body or with friends in real and in person, so I know what I ask from you.
If will offer you my domination, control, honesty, responsibility, trust, and respect.

If you got interested, it would be a pleasure to get to know you. You can contact me on here by pm, on skype "bpgamex", on hangout/email "[email protected]", kik "fun4kink" or discord "bpgamex #4253".

Greetings from Germany
Ben

Advertisements
Kink Talk