Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-22-2018, 11:23 PM   #1
Masterxlove

Male 53/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

53/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

This Dom is looking for his submissive princess. I am looking forward to finding a sub based on: Trust, Care, Maximum Satisfaction and Commitment.

I am looking for a relationship that will be built up between a dom male and a submissive woman. One time play and then no more contact is not what I prefer. I can do to please the sub but prefer a to start a “trust” based online relationship which will turn into something important for both sides.
The relationship need to add something to both kinky minds by exploring each other. Very important for me is the feeling of the sub, what she likes and where she is looking for.

I do have experience and can send on request phrases of the sessions I did have with other subs that our play made them richer in experience and gave them all where they were looking for.
The reason I am interested in online relationship is that I am really looking for such hopefully longer relationship to explore the dom sub area even more. I am here to experience more and want to share my experiences with someone new whom I don’t meet before.

My role in this is not to be the sadist but more a strict guide exploring my and the subs likes. The dislikes may be challenged in case there is room for, but the limits will be adhered to

Who I am looking for?

A woman (sorry I am only into real woman) who has interests to BDSM. Not important if you are experienced or new to the subject but need someone to teach, train, and fulfill your desires.
Age is not a main issue as long as you are not underage. How you look is important but to me, a girl who feels herself good looking is great and it is my responsibility to help her to look even more beautiful. During sessions I may ask to do the tasks in front of the mirror. After having established mutual trust and I will ask a lot of questions to get to know you better, I prefer to have some proof in the form of pictures of specific tasks. Eg “stretch your nipple as task and show me how long” a simple nipple stretching shot can do. Face not required as we both like to have our privacy, right?

Who am I?

A male over 50. Athletic; grey green eyes. Have a good job, and a socialized life. Like to play music , do sports, watch movies and have a kinky mind (a joy for ever) My likes are tits, nipples, clit, pussy. ass treatments as within the subs limits. I am not interested in anything that will give damage or within your limits. But I am not into pee; poo; blood; severe damage and other heavy things.
I want to develop you not destroy you.
Having choices and picking the right one is also one of our concerns in here. A true master should help her slave to take right decisions.

How to response?

I have explained in details who I am and what I am looking for, so it is fair that you should do the same. Please tell me more about you not being limited to answering those main questions below:
1) Who are you? 2) What experiences you have? 3) What are your expectations and limits?
Please reply via PM and feel free to ask any questions you have in your head. Write the words, but let your emotions and senses free, Future communications can be via skype, kik or whatever medium u prefer.

All applications shall be answered.
Regards.
M

Advertisements
Kink Talk