Old 04-30-2018, 07:38 PM   #1
RoseThornia9795

Default Tumblr Dare (Humiliating Story #4)

Because I hit 40 followers, I have posted another story on Tumblr, this time much more humiliating. For every 10 followers I get, I post a humiliating or revealing story. So make sure to follow me at shyroseny.tumblr.com (For pictures with story, read on Tumblr.)

---------------------------------

As a preteen, I was a part of the Girl Scouts of America. Everyone knows that the number one income for Girl Scouts is through selling cookies (Thin Mints, Samoas, Tag Alongs).

During one of these cookie-selling sprees, I was walking door to door with my mom, asking all our neighbors if they’d like to buy some cookies. Most bought at least one box. After all, who can deny the sugary goodness of Girl Scout cookies?

About half-way through our neighborhood, the urge to pee hit me hard! I guess I had had too much tea to drink earlier that day. As we knocked on a door, I couldn’t help but squirm as I asked the elderly lady if she’d like some cookies. She bought some, and as my mom and I left, I said, “I’m going to run across the street to the store so I can pee.”

Before I could make it in the store, I felt a warm liquid begin to flow from my pussy lips and run down my jeans. I stopped on the sidewalk and looked down at myself. I, a middle schooler, was wetting my pants in public (in New York City of all places). My face burned with embarrassment, and I began to cry as I took my Girl Scout vest off and wrapped it around my hips, hoping it would hide the wet humiliation. It hid my back side, but not the front.

I found my mom and she looked at me in amazement, asking me what happened. I kept quiet as we walk all the way home. Each step felt long, people staring at my wet pants. The more I wished to get home, the longer the walk felt.

This moment started my fetish for humiliation, as humiliating as that is to admit. Ever since that day, I longed to be embarrassed over and over again, to feel that sense of shame that I had done something unacceptable. To this day, I enjoy and get off of being humiliated, especially in public.

I love the most embarrassing and humiliating dares! There is something about wearing a Diaper that makes me feel special.

I am also owned by Heckler86 so please do not ask me to be your submissive, or to domme you. I am not allowed to play with others without his explicit permission.

Last edited by RoseThornia9795; 04-30-2018 at 07:47 PM.
RoseThornia9795 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk