Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-22-2018, 06:18 PM   #1
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Female 28/female/slave seeks 24-50/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

Introduction

Hello!!! For those that don't know me, I am Butterfly. I am married to the wonderful Mr. Devious. We met on getDare almost 4 years ago and have had an on and off D/s relationship ever since. Currently we are having fun exploring my little side, pushing my submission in new ways, and starting to explore our local kink community. We would love to find somebody who would be interested in joining our dynamic as a Co-Dom.

We are looking for somebody who wants to either be part-time OR full-time. This person would help decide and enforce rules. They would be encouraged to give tasks with deadlines and/or do live tasks through text or voice conversations. They may also be invited to participate in our play time sessions. This is all new to us as well, so we are very happy to discuss what we all think this should look like.

Mr. Devious and I are both busy, I do have a life outside of getDare and D/s. I have an active social life, work full time and we do need to devote time to each other as well. Because of this, we don't need somebody who is going to assign multiple tasks each day, or want to provide me with a million rules, but we do want somebody who is going to be around and involved. We want somebody who is willing to dedicate time to communicating with us on a daily basis (even if it is just casual conversation).

This person may choose to communicate with me most often, but they must be willing to communicate with Mr. Devious on occasion too.

Although not a prerequisite, I am exploring my Little side, and so if you have experience with being a Daddy Dom or Caretaker, this may be a bonus. I do respond better to Doms who are nurturing, caring, and playful. Although I do want somebody who is going to discipline me if I am bad (which I never am, because I am a princess). I also have a Domme side to me, and have a sub of my own. I need somebody who can pull me back into sub mode when needed.

I will never do anything to damage or cause issues with my marriage, so Mr. Devious will always come first. But I do want to make my Co-Dom a priority and I expect to be a priority in his life as well.

Most importantly, I need somebody who wants to communicate with me. I want somebody who will thank me for photos, even when they aren't pretty or sexy. Somebody who will check in with me to make sure I am following my rules, or tell me when they are having a bad day and just need snuggles. I need to feel like I matter! If you aren't prepared to do that, then please do not reply.

About us

I am a 28 year old female. I consider myself a sub, but I also have a sub who I am in a consensual blackmail relationship with.

Personality wise, I am sweet and cute and like to have fun. I am not a very serious person. I like to giggle and talk and love making new friends. I have a bit (or a lot) of brat in me. I like to push buttons and call people silly names. I also love finding loop holes. At the end of the day, I am obedient and always do what I am supposed to.

I also consider myself a little. This is an area we haven’t explored too much yet, but I love to be cuddled and taken care of. I love Disney and glitter and cookies and tsum tsums and eeyore and coloring! I have been exploring the use of my pacifier and bottle during little time. Being a little is something I want to explore a bit more in the near future, so if you have Daddy tendencies, I think we would be a good fit.

I love toys!!! I own over 80 different toys ranging from nipple clamps, e-stim, impact play and of course lots of plugs and vibes. I love to give advice and reviews on toys as well.

My likes are pretty extensive, I love toys, anal play, impact play, orgasm control (NO LONG TERM DENIAL), teasing/edging, and playing with ice. I love to try and experience new things. There are very few things that are put into my limits without trying it at least once.

Speaking of my limits, the biggest one for me is name calling. I came from an abusive background and I do not tolerate being called things such as “slut”, “bitch” or anything similar. Any negative terms are not for me, and I will not call others those words either. I have a few others that we can discuss as well if you choose to respond to my ad.

If you enjoy handing out punishments, I am not the sub for you. I take punishments seriously and it is the worst thing ever to need one. I need a Dom who does not want me to fail so that he can punish me. You should be fair: give some leniency where warranted, but strict when needed. If a punishment is needed, I believe that the punishment should fit the offence.

I also want to note that I am a mod. Please DO NOT let this intimidate you! I am not scary. I am not out of your league. I do not bite (not without consent). I am just a regular person. Please do not put me on a pedestal. Just talk to me!!! I love to meet new people and make friends. Unless you piss me off, I am sweet as sugar.

Mr. Devious is kind, laid back and easy going. He is very creative and loves to have fun. As a Dom, he has a devious side, but he also has a very nurturing and caring side to him. He is an amazing friend! (I know this part is very brief, but we are happy to share more if you are interested in getting to know us)

About you:

A few things that are a must:

* You must be older than 24 and younger than 50
* You must be a male
* You must live in a timezone which is within a few hours to ours, or have a flexible schedule for playing
* Be willing to use Kik, Line Messenger or Hangouts for written responses, and Gmail for google docs.
* I would like to be able to have voice conversations once we are comfortable, however video does not (and probably will not ever) need to happen.
* Pictures, once comfortable, would be nice, but not necessary.
* You must be kind, fun, and willing to talk about things outside of D/s. I really do want to be friends first and Kink partners second.

I also wrote a blog recently about my perfect Dom. You can find more information here on what I am looking for.

How to apply

If you are interested, or would like to know some further information, please send me a pm with the following information:

1. Name, Age, Sex
2. Where you are located and what timezone
3. A little bit about yourself
4. Your likes, limits, anything else I should know about you
5. What are your thoughts on how this dynamic will work
6. Your experience level.
7. Your favorite color.

If you do not include this information, your application may not be responded to.

More information about me

Please feel free to click on the attached links for more information about the two of us.

AMA

Blog

Likes/Limits/Curious About

Toys

Pictures

Thank you for reading my ad and I look forward to meeting you.

Last edited by Butterfly; 03-22-2018 at 06:37 PM.
Old 03-24-2018, 10:20 AM   #2
Mr. Devious
getDare's Mr. Devious

We're really excited to get more replies. Please don't be intimidated by a couple's dynamic, we're both flexible and very open for negotiation. You will never know if you're a good fit untill you give it a chance.

Married to my amazing beautiful Butterfly
Rure is my cuddleslut

Ask me questions!!!
Join the unofficial getDare discord Here
The following 2 users say Thank You to Mr. Devious for this post:
Old 03-24-2018, 05:37 PM   #3
dshaffer316

Hope you find a good co dom for you

Your a sweet person good luck like your ad very much who ever gets to be your co dom is luck.

Dislikes: blood, scat
Old 03-24-2018, 05:45 PM   #4
nik13
Distinguished Member

Would yiu liie to be a my slave.
Please pm me
Old 03-24-2018, 10:50 PM   #5
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

For anybody who feels the need to message me and ask me for proof of being a woman, please read this first.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Old 03-25-2018, 12:47 PM   #6
MissSarah

Send a message via Yahoo to MissSarah

You'd think in this day & age of modern technology that GD would already have a inbuilt DNA diagnostic - all you need to do is lick your monitor and within 15 seconds have a complete genetic profile workup including proclivities towards submissive and deviant behaviour, and tendencies towards factual inexactitudes (lying).
Or maybe I've watched a few too many forensic dramas recently?
Old 03-26-2018, 02:22 PM   #7
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dshaffer316 View Post
Hope you find a good co dom for you

Your a sweet person good luck like your ad very much who ever gets to be your co dom is luck.
Thank you very much. That is very kind of you to say.

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 03-29-2018, 05:46 PM   #8
kila
getDare Succubus

For those Daddies or caretakers out there looking for an amazing and sweet sub, seriously take the time to apply to this ad because Butterfly is SUUUUUUUUPER cool and I think she's one of the nicest and caring people on here.

Wishing you two the best of luck in finding the perfect fit <3

To the nasty dumbass - She's definitely a female and if you are stupid and cannot believe her, get the f*** out of here because she deserves better than you.

Loves, Likes, Limits - Switch (Updated on 11/06/2020)

My Toys
BDSM Test Results + Analysis (Updated on 01/29/2023)

I do NOT use KIK. Get to know me by finding me on the unofficial gD discord.
Old 04-09-2018, 07:54 AM   #9
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

This is a great ad and I really hope you will find somebody soon.

A good Dom won't regret it!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Old 04-09-2018, 07:55 AM   #10
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by kila View Post

To the nasty dumbass - She's definitely a female and if you are stupid and cannot believe her, get the f*** out of here because she deserves better than you.

I am one of the people who can verify she is in fact female! Hope you guys find someone just as awesome as you both are!
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
Old 04-09-2018, 07:14 PM   #11
nik13
Distinguished Member

Good luck with finding your dom..
Old 04-14-2018, 09:07 AM   #12
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kila View Post
For those Daddies or caretakers out there looking for an amazing and sweet sub, seriously take the time to apply to this ad because Butterfly is SUUUUUUUUPER cool and I think she's one of the nicest and caring people on here.

Wishing you two the best of luck in finding the perfect fit <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Post

I am one of the people who can verify she is in fact female! Hope you guys find someone just as awesome as you both are!
Thank you! It is good to know that not everybody thinks I am a man.

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 04-20-2018, 08:09 PM   #13
Lullaby
Distinguished Member

So where can I even start with this lovely lady. She is amazing all round and she works her hardest at everything she does.

I honestly think anyone who passes up on the chance to work with her are silly.

*sits her and cheers for butterfly* Lots of love for you lady <3

Rest in peace, Mr. Tigger. I miss you.
Old 04-22-2018, 06:13 PM   #14
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lullaby View Post
So where can I even start with this lovely lady. She is amazing all round and she works her hardest at everything she does.

I honestly think anyone who passes up on the chance to work with her are silly.

*sits her and cheers for butterfly* Lots of love for you lady <3
You really are the sweetest! Also, I am imagining you in a cheerleader costume :P

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 05-02-2018, 07:56 PM   #15
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

I really hope you'll find someone great for you Miss!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Advertisements
Kink Talk