Old 02-20-2020, 07:11 PM   #1
waitforit90

Default Dare Chicken (Battleship Edition)

I had an idea for an interesting twist to spice up the Battleship games that we all know and love. Skype or another video messaging service is required. To begin, both players will each name five dares that will be added to a combined master list of ten dares for both players. The players will play a normal game of battleship with ten ships (http://en.battleship-game.org/). Whenever a player sinks one of your battleships, you must complete one of the ten dares from the dare list. The player whose ship was sunk decides which of the ten dares they want to complete from the list, but they cannot choose any dares that they have already completed. Once the dare has been completed, that player must then decide if they want to keep playing or "chicken" out of the game. If the player does not wish to complete any of the remaining dares on the list and decides to "chicken" out of the game, the "chicken" must post to this thread "I lost to (insert opponent's GetDare username) because I am a chicken." If neither player "chickens" out, the game continues until one player has lost all ten of their battleships and completed all ten of the dares on the dare list. In this situation, the game will end when the loser completes the tenth and final dare from the dare list.

On the subject of dares, the dares can be as mild or as extreme as you want, as long as both players are potentially able to complete all of the dares. For example, dares involving props or items (toys, clothespins, specific articles of clothing, etc.) should not be used unless the use of the props/items for dares is agreed upon beforehand, since both players may not have access to the props or items needed to complete the dare. Also, if you are playing with an opponent of the opposite gender, any dares involving male-specific or female-specific body parts would need to be agreed upon in advance by both players. You may choose to add the same dare to the dare list multiple times, meaning that if the same dare is on the list three times, the players may have to complete the same dare up to three times over the course of the game. In addition, because both players are able to "chicken" out of the game, the dares do not technically have to be within your opponents limits, as long as your opponent would potentially be able to complete the dare; however, I suspect that choosing to add dares that violate your opponents limits would lead to a lot of games ending early and would make the game a little less fun for everyone.

If you have any interest in playing, or any suggestions on how to make the game more fun, feel free to post a reply below. To those who take on the challenge, good luck!

Likes: challenges, games, stripping, jerking, cum-play, spanking
Soft limits: anal, face, private exposure
Hard limits: public exposure, social suicide, scat, illegal

If you ever want to play a friendly game or challenge, pm me.
waitforit90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 01:35 AM   #2
Fenel

Im in to play in Kik
______,,_,,_,,,______
Lasthurrah127
Fenel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 06:37 PM   #3
waitforit90

Anyone up for a game?

Likes: challenges, games, stripping, jerking, cum-play, spanking
Soft limits: anal, face, private exposure
Hard limits: public exposure, social suicide, scat, illegal

If you ever want to play a friendly game or challenge, pm me.
waitforit90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2023, 04:46 PM   #4
Brikoviper

I would love to play skype live:.cid.5c2ae216cf7b9f42

I like to be asked humiliating questions and like to be told what to do I love dice dares
Brikoviper is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk