Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-16-2018, 06:48 PM   #1
babykelsey

Default A few sissy baby dares/assignments...

So I was just thinking about a few different ideas for fun sissy baby assignments. If anyone would like to develop them more, or force me into completing them, please join in

1. Bike ride with butt plug or dildo in

2. Eye-Spy: could be any rule where if I see a certain thing, it then triggers something I have to do. Like if I see a baby, I have to tinkle a little bit in my diaper. Or if I see a girl's underwear peeking out a little, I have to let my panties peek out a little...

3. Scavenger Hunt: Almost a reverse of "eye-spy", this would be something where I have to try to find something in a certain amount of time, and if I don't find it, I'm then required to do it myself. Like if I had a half hour to try to find a baby that was being fed a bottle, and if I didn't see one, I then had to drink a full bottle myself. Or it wouldn't necessarily have to be an exact match... like maybe I was required to see 5 girls wearing pink shorts, and if I didn't, I then had to let my pink panties show a little. And maybe I have multiple things i need to find or fulfill at one time, or in a way where they repeat or accumulate... so perhaps I start with just a single disposable diaper and unpadded bra under normal clothes, and have the ultimate task of seeing a girl wearing a pink leotard (and am only allowed to fully change out of sissy clothes once I see), but every half hour I must also drink a full glass of water and stuff my bra an extra cup size, which means I'll likely be in an embarrassing situation unless I'm a good girl from the very beginning... This last game certainly could be the most adventuresome and limit-pushing of the three, but the others would also be fun too!! And maybe a little easier to plan...
babykelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 02:04 AM   #2
sissylisa

Default i will join in

please reply to continue
sissylisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 04:18 PM   #3
babykelsey

Well Sissy Lisa, how exactly will you join in? You better be specific with what the rules are for your assignment so that we can all make sure you follow them.
Old 05-18-2018, 12:13 PM   #4
sissylisa

Default You Decide

You Decide better
sissylisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 10:59 AM   #5
rhl
getDare Succubus

All good sissies need to be diapered and have a onesie to wear.

Please remember your in the board to give dares, not ask for them.

Last edited by rhl; 05-19-2018 at 11:24 AM.
rhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 04:45 PM   #6
babykelsey

I used to have a great stretchy dance leotard that was ALMOST like a onesie! And I recently found you can get them with snaps in the crotch so I think I just might have to get one soon...

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
baby, dildo, feminization, plug, sissy