Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-30-2018, 05:21 PM   #1
RoseThornia9795

Default Tumblr Dare (Story #3)

In case you haven't heard, Sir made me create a Tumblr account and for every 10 followers, I have to post a humiliating or revealing story about myself. I am now at 30 followers. So, here is story #3.

--------------------------

To read story with pictures, go here: shyroseny.tumblr.com (Follow me if you aren't already, so I have to post more for Sir.)

--------------------------

As previously stated in my Barefoot Enthusiast post, I am a full-time barefooter. I used to be one in high school, but recently became one again because of my partner’s love for feet. We both agree and love how bare feet symbolize freedom and connection with the world.

My first day back as a barefooter, I found myself picking up my shoes to put them on. Half-way through tying my converses, I realized what I was doing. I untied them and set them to the side, realizing I had just wasted so much time on shoes.

I walked to campus in 45 degree weather. Thankfully it wasn’t snowing anymore. I could only imagine my little toes freezing and breaking off from the extreme temperatures. Walking around campus, I ran into a few friends on the way to class. One of them, a former high school classmate, looked down and smiled: “Going barefoot again, I see.” I laughed lightly and nodded my head.

The only obstacle I had being barefoot at school was being able to eat lunch. I usually bring food to school, because college campus cafeteria food tends to be over-priced and bland. Now, why would eating lunch be an obstacle if I brought my own food? Well, even though I don’t buy food from the cafeteria, I usually sit in there to eat my prepared lunch. But guess what? No shirts, no shoes, no service. Because I was barefoot, I couldn’t eat in the cafeteria anymore. A minor setback that I quickly solved by finding a picnic table outside to eat at.

It’s been a month now since that first day back as a barefooter. I no longer think about putting on shoes and socks when I’m walking out the door. I no longer mind the stares and comments I get from friends, classmates, and professors. I no longer care that I can’t eat in the cafeteria. All that matters is that I am comfortable, free, and connected with the world through the feeling between my feet and the Earth.

I love the most embarrassing and humiliating dares! There is something about wearing a Diaper that makes me feel special.

I am also owned by Heckler86 so please do not ask me to be your submissive, or to domme you. I am not allowed to play with others without his explicit permission.
RoseThornia9795 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk