Old 04-29-2018, 06:37 PM   #1
RoseThornia9795

Default Tumblr Dare (Humiliating Story #2)

If you haven't seen yet, Sir has made me create a Tumblr account. And f every 10 followers, I have to post a humiliating moment (or revealing one). So, for hitting 20 followers, here is story #2.

--------------------------------

Read the post with pictures here: shyroseny.tumblr.com (For every 10 followers, I post humiliating posts. So follow me if you aren't already.)

--------------------------------

I had always been intrigued by the idea of piercing my nipples. It’s not something I would have ever thought to do growing up. You could say I was the “perfect child” and getting my nipples pierced just seemed “wrong” and “naughty.”

When my partner and I got into a relationship, piercing my nipples came up almost immediately. He was so turned on by the idea of my nipples being pierced, a symbol that I was his and no one else’s. The idea of being pierced to be labeled as his really turned me on. So I made an appointment and decided to surprise him for our one month anniversary. Of course, he caught on before I actually had them done.

The day of the piercing, he couldn’t be with me, so we texted the entire time. He was so excited; I think he was more excited than I was, and I was pretty stoked. When I got to the piercing/tattoo parlor, Alice greeted me. I knew her from college, and she was giving me an incredible discount for the piercings. Half-off.

I laid back in the chair with my top and bra removed. Alice inspected my nipples, checking and marking where the piercing would go through. My partner and I had decided an rings, rather than bars, in order to add to some sexual play later once they were healed.

Once prepared, Alice took the tweezers-like tool and pinch the left nipple, lining the holes within tweezers’ head with the markings. Then boom! Pain shoot through my nipple and rippled through the rest of my body, pleasure tingling in my pussy. As she got the ring through and closed, she proceeded to do the right nipple.

Afterwards, I looked down at the redness of my nipples and couldn’t help but feel overjoyed and a little humiliated by the thought I had actually done this. Then, I examined the rings and felt my partner’s presence even though he wasn’t there. I was officially his, and only his.

I love the most embarrassing and humiliating dares! There is something about wearing a Diaper that makes me feel special.

I am also owned by Heckler86 so please do not ask me to be your submissive, or to domme you. I am not allowed to play with others without his explicit permission.
RoseThornia9795 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk