Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-29-2020, 04:54 PM   #1
Firyfly

Male 30/male/master seeks any age/female/sub in any place (female hypnosis)

30/male/master seeks any age/female/sub in any place (female hypnosis)

Welcome dear reader

------------------------------------
Short summary upfront
Looking for a very open-minded female sub/slave/doll, no experience needed in BDSM or hypnosis, pictures are not necessary but appreciated, play-relationships as well as serious relationships possible. No toys or pictures needed.
------------------------------------

Introducing myself
Now that I have your full attention, because you are reading my whole ad and didn't stop after the short summary, it already feels much easier and better to simply read along and let yourself me intrigued.

So let me introduce myself.
I am Nico, a German gentleman, hypnotist, and dominant. Publicly I am known as a calm, confident, and polite person. Passions of mine are sport, mainly karate and climbing, Guitar and music in general, and Gaming/IT.
But anyone who knows my private side, knows I am much more than the naked eye sees at first glance. Because I have a naturally high libido, its not surprising that sexuality plays a huge part in my life. I have been in the BDSM community since my early teens and have been interested in hypnosis even longer. Instead of simple and mostly physical play though, I use my interest and knowledge in hypnosis to enjoy mental play, which is far more intense and wonderful than most people realize. Jet everyone could potentially enjoy it. Many twisted kinks, fantasies, and desires reside in my mind, just waiting for a willing subject to be toyed, pleasured, and enjoyed with. Besides my dominant, controlling and sometimes sadistic side, I also have a very caring and protective one which is why I almost always bring a Daddy/little girl dynamic into my relationships.

What is Hypnosis
Now that you know more about me, maybe feeling even more intrigued, maybe wanting to know more about what I am looking for, there is one important thing to explain beforehand. What is hypnosis?

So very very often hypnosis is wrongly thought of something either magical or something fake. And you're not at fault, film and cliches brought this common misconception into society's minds. But the truth is, hypnosis, the state of trance you enter during it, is one of the most common things in your life. Even more common and natural than breathing. Some people are righteously confused right now because they don't know what a trance is. A trance is nothing more than a state of focus. This focus can be on words, a pendulum, a voice, eyes etc. literally anything. Maybe you remember reading a book or text, and being so focused on it that the surroundings seem to disappear, as if you didn't notice anything going on outside only what you read. This state of focus, is a trance. And Everyone enters it multiple times a day. And through specific techniques and phrasings, this trance is deepened to the point where your subconscious mind accepts suggestions. This is then called hypnosis.
Two misconceptions are very important to me to be cleared up. Even though the word sleep is closed, you're not actually asleep. You will at all times be able to know what's going on, what you are doing and what is happening. Because after all, a trance is a state of focus.
Also, you are unable to be forced to do anything you really don't want to do the brain has primal safeties that keep you from doing anything you truly don't want to do.

What am I looking for
After a long but needed explanation, you are now able to understand what I am looking for without being deceived by society's cliches about hypnosis and can instead keep a happy open mind, allowing you to maybe make experiences you previously only dreamt about making.

I am very open-minded and enjoy getting to know and making new experiences with new people, so what I am looking for in a relationship very much depends on my partner. With some, they make a great play partner, but it doesn't work beyond that. With some, it clicks and further connections can be established. That's why I don't like closing off possibilities.
Maybe you only wanted to ask a question at first, maybe you planned on only having a short term relationship. But in the end, you can only know what will happen, if you give in, try and enjoy it, follow along and make experiences you would have missed out on. So I encourage you, If I as a person and hypnosis in connection with BDSM sounds interesting in any way to you, maybe already making you feel a little tingle between your legs, shoot for it, you know you won't regret it.
Besides the future of our relationship, I am looking for open-minded women, someone who can let herself go and make new experiences. This doesn't mean needing to do anything I say, it simply means accepting new interests, kinks, and fantasies. And if those are in the range of comfort, maybe try them out. Because hypnosis relies so much on how open your subconscious mind is, it's an important aspect.

As you can guess by now, I am of course looking for someone with at least a slight interest in hypnosis, whom I can answer questions, help deepen her curiosity and maybe even make her experience it.

Play examples
Examples of what you might experience. Those reach from simple answering questions and making you understand your desires, over starting slow with relaxation hypnosis and deepening giving you a feel for it, improving to real hypnosis sessions with suggestions, training to reach goals, up to sexual play with pet play, sensibility play, orgasm denial and teasing, mental sadism, conditioning, orgasming on command, etc.

Remember, those are just some example of what MIGHT come up, what actually does will be talked about beforehand and will stay inside our both limits

You should be
If the intriguing feeling from before has increased, very good, if it hasn't then you will notice it did so in some seconds.
Now that we talked about me, let's talk about you next.

Like I already mentioned and explained, you should be open-minded. Though you don't need to have much or even any experience at all in either BDSM or hypnosis, simple curiosity and interest are all we need. You should have at least some free time in the week, everyone agrees that if hardly a conversation is done and no playtime can be arranged, it's not worth it. Besides that, you should have the possibility of at least some privacy for yourself where you won't get distracted or interrupted. Toys aren't needed, just like pictures or showing yourself, but both are appreciated.

Everyone is a jewel, no matter how shy, what experience, how smart or how you look. Everyone, yes everyone, is accepted. And I say that because I know how many raw and really big gems are hidden beneath the polished but very small gems.

Now enjoy
If you made it to this point, very good, the curiosity and maybe shy arousal slowly rising up inside you, show you and will make you notice sooner or later, that such an experience which I am offering, is what you are looking for.
My inbox and the comment section of this ad are open for any and every question, piqued interest, or woken desire. It only natural to follow it like you know you're going to.

Have a wonderful day
Nico
Old 11-02-2020, 02:57 AM   #2
Firyfly

Default Everything allowed, no need to be shy.

Some people were unsure if they can only message me or reply here if they fit into what I am looking for or if they only have questions.

Don't worry, you can ask questions, simply go into conversations or want to know about a new found and peaked interest/curiosity. Everyone is welcomed and will be given attention.

There is no need to be shy, after all, you might miss out on something you unknowingly always dreamt about experiencing.

Have a wonderful and great day,
Nico
Old 11-05-2020, 12:32 PM   #3
Firyfly

Default Bumping your future

Quite some people messaged me about their interest in learning more about hypnosis, being interested in trying it out, and of course being made hot and wet by the descriptions and craving more and deeper submission.

So because many people don't realize they have such cravings, because many people just wait for someone to bring them the experiences they are unaware of, I will give this and a bump.

Who knows, maybe you are the next one to find one of their new interests?

Stay curious and Kinky, have a wonderful day.
Nico
Old 11-13-2020, 06:05 AM   #4
Firyfly

Default Keeping the interest up

A wonderful good morning from my side to you

I´ve got into quite some interesting conversations with people. Again and again, I notice how happy people are that they found someone with whom they can talk about hypnosis as it has been a quiet interest of theirs for a long time.

So, if you are one of those people, someone who always had a shy interest in hypnosis or only right now after my ad found the idea interesting, don't hesitate to leave a reply or a private message!

Continue to have a wonderful day.
Nico
Old 11-26-2020, 03:05 PM   #5
Firyfly

Default The Search keeps going

A warm and wonderful welcome from my side.

I've been able to talk to some very interesting people on here. But in the end, it didn't work out the way it was planned. That's why I will happily give this ad another bump and keep searching for a partner.

I wish you a great and wonderful day, see you in my DMS!

Nico

Advertisements
Kink Talk