Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-01-2021, 03:56 PM   #1
perkygirlie
Prodigy

Send a message via ICQ to perkygirlie Send a message via AIM to perkygirlie Send a message via Yahoo to perkygirlie
Trophy Perkygirlie's Add to Add Threads Add Thread

Okay, here's how this is going to work. I love adding time/tasks to people's add threads, but what I like even more is getting other people to add time/tasks to others' add threads. So, to add things for me, you have to add to others' misery, too. For the next 48 hours, for each post adding time/tasks (no subtractions) to the following threads, I'll do what's promised:
  • For each post to Icey's add thread, I'll spank my breasts 5 times.
  • For the net time added toDrWarschauu's add thread, I'll kneel and play with my nipples without any edges or orgasms.
  • For each post to Draegwedgie's add thread, I'll edge 5 times.
  • For LPV's add thread, I'll deny myself three times the number of possible days added to LPV's denial (3 x (additions - (subtractions and subtraction opportunities))).
    -I'll also spank myself 10 times for each day of denial I receive from this.
  • For each post with the words DRINK UP and at least one other task to Add Thread Free For All, i will take 3 mouthfuls of my morning pee, hold each in my mouth for 7 seconds and then swallow. No brushing / rinsing for 30 minutes after swallowing.
  • For each post to mommysbabygirl's Keep Me Plugged thread, I'll match her time with my own, starting now. Only limit will be one 30 minute release every 36 hours for voiding purposes. Feel free to post which plug you want me to use, except I get to choose when I'm at work.

Spoiler:
If you're in a denial thread, add 1 day of denial. :rolleyes:
This spoiler only counts once per thread per day.

Last edited by perkygirlie; 06-01-2021 at 04:50 PM.
perkygirlie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to perkygirlie for this post:
Old 06-01-2021, 04:01 PM   #2
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Creative idea, I love it!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 05:52 PM   #3
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Will you also be contributing to KinkyAmy's thread here?

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=403955

Looks like it too needs some support

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 08:29 PM   #4
xsamss
getDare Sweetheart

Icey's add thread

Denied until 11th of July
2/86 edges to do
Ruins before orgasm 1
Feel free to tease me for your fun

Likes/Dislikes/Limits & Rules

Pm/Kik dares

Kik: xsamss
xsamss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 08:41 PM   #5
xsamss
getDare Sweetheart

Maybe im a little cstrange but didnt read anything gainst double posting so:

Add Thread Free For All

Want you to get a nice taste in your mornings.

Denied until 11th of July
2/86 edges to do
Ruins before orgasm 1
Feel free to tease me for your fun

Likes/Dislikes/Limits & Rules

Pm/Kik dares

Kik: xsamss
xsamss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 10:32 AM   #6
perkygirlie
Prodigy

Send a message via ICQ to perkygirlie Send a message via AIM to perkygirlie Send a message via Yahoo to perkygirlie

Here's how many things I committed to, from each of the various threads. I plan to complete it all and post reports in this thread by February 5, 2022, when the final task (denial from LPV's add thread) is complete. The tasks/tallies are:
  • 300 breast spanks from Icey's add thread.
  • 315 minutes (net) kneeling and playing with my nipples from DrWarschauu's add thread
    *pain slut joe added 165 minutes total, with the special condition: "pinch those nipples, pull away from chest lifting tits high, twist until nipples "cry out", release allowing tits to fall (should take about 3 full seconds); repeat - only twisting in opposite direction - repeat for the full 15 minutes"
    *Luckily, DrWarschauu completed a task that removed 180 minutes from his/my time, of which I've chosen to use 165 minutes to negate all minutes added by pain slut joe. Thank you to Icey and DrWarschauu for inadvertently helping that happen
  • 120 edges from Draegwedgie's add thread.
    *I completed 93 during the challenge, and hope to complete the remaining 27 before Mistress arrives home on Saturday
  • 246 days of denial and 2,460 spanks from LPV's add thread. I really should have considered how much Miss Triangle and littlemissslave could add and how much they were enjoying it before I chose the promise. Oh yeah, and how much time I'd doom myself to by helping Miss Triangle win 2 games of Boys vs Girls.
  • Due to Add Thread Free For All, i will take 117 mouthfuls of my morning pee, hold each in my mouth for 7 seconds and then swallow. No brushing / rinsing for 30 minutes after swallowing.
  • 645 minutes (10. 75 hours), mommysbabygirl's Keep Me Plugged thread, which I easily annihilated. I stayed plugged the entire 48 hours, minus 20 minutes for enema/voiding and 8x1 minutes for lubrication/plug swapout.

Spoiler:

Last edited by perkygirlie; 06-04-2021 at 12:35 PM.
The following user says Thank You to perkygirlie for this post:
Old 06-04-2021, 02:47 PM   #7
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

This was honestly a very clever idea, even if it was to my detriment. Glad to have been of help by reducing so much time for you.

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 02:52 PM   #8
LPV
getDare Saint

Quote:
Originally Posted by perkygirlie View Post

Here's how many things I committed to, from each of the various threads. I plan to complete it all and post reports in this thread by February 5, 2022, when the final task (denial from LPV's add thread) is complete. The tasks/tallies are:
  • 300 breast spanks from Icey's add thread.
  • 315 minutes (net) kneeling and playing with my nipples from DrWarschauu's add thread
    *pain slut joe added 165 minutes total, with the special condition: "pinch those nipples, pull away from chest lifting tits high, twist until nipples "cry out", release allowing tits to fall (should take about 3 full seconds); repeat - only twisting in opposite direction - repeat for the full 15 minutes"
    *Luckily, DrWarschauu completed a task that removed 180 minutes from his/my time, of which I've chosen to use 165 minutes to negate all minutes added by pain slut joe. Thank you to Icey and DrWarschauu for inadvertently helping that happen
  • 120 edges from Draegwedgie's add thread.
    *I completed 93 during the challenge, and hope to complete the remaining 27 before Mistress arrives home on Saturday
  • 246 days of denial and 2,460 spanks from LPV's add thread. I really should have considered how much Miss Triangle and littlemissslave could add and how much they were enjoying it before I chose the promise. Oh yeah, and how much time I'd doom myself to by helping Miss Triangle win 2 games of Boys vs Girls.
  • Due to Add Thread Free For All, i will take 117 mouthfuls of my morning pee, hold each in my mouth for 7 seconds and then swallow. No brushing / rinsing for 30 minutes after swallowing.
  • 645 minutes (10. 75 hours), mommysbabygirl's Keep Me Plugged thread, which I easily annihilated. I stayed plugged the entire 48 hours, minus 20 minutes for enema/voiding and 8x1 minutes for lubrication/plug swapout.

You are crazy! lol

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 01:11 PM   #9
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by perkygirlie View Post

*luckily, drwarschauu completed a task that removed 180 minutes from his/my time, of which i've chosen to use 165 minutes to negate all minutes added by pain slut joe. Thank you to icey and drwarschauu for inadvertently helping that happen

hahahahahah
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2021, 12:12 PM   #10
perkygirlie
Prodigy

Default Tally/report 1

This is probably the best/easiest way to keep track of the insane amount of tasks. Yesterday afternoon, Mistress arrived home after 4 weeks away. We played for 20 hours, and I tried to keep track, but lost count on some. The numbers completed are therefore at least that many, but could be higher. Numbers in talics are complete, but just keeping track for fun.

Spoiler:

Last edited by perkygirlie; 06-07-2021 at 01:45 PM.
The following user says Thank You to perkygirlie for this post:
Old 06-06-2021, 12:34 PM   #11
TallSub

Thumbs up

I just discovered this due to being away for the last few days. But just reading this now inspired me to post in some add threads. Great idea and good job
PM Dares

I should change my name to TallSwitch
TallSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 09:02 AM   #12
CSasha
Oracle

Great job!

I hope you pushing add threads again once you completed these. The amounts alone look insane. Go girl, you can do it!

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2021, 07:40 PM   #13
perkygirlie
Prodigy

Post Tally/report 2

It's been way too long since I updated this, and sadly I lost count on some tasks at various times. The numbers completed are therefore at least that many, but could be higher.
Numbers in Italics are complete, but just keeping track for fun.

Spoiler:

Old 08-01-2021, 07:54 AM   #14
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Another post to ICY's thread!
It has been rough regarding my hyper libido. I had sought medical attention to see if there were new ideas to solve my scar tissue stimulating my clitoris nerves, but other than severing nerves or removal, no.
Instead I chose to live with my hyper-sexuality and will focus on dares here for torturing my pussy and clitoris meanly and nastily. If they are wrecked by torture then my problem will be solved. WRECK AWAY!

Below is link to updated DARES PAGE -
FarmgalT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2021, 06:44 PM   #15
perkygirlie
Prodigy

Posting way more frequently, but yesterday's accounting inspired activity, so needed to update.
Numbers in Italics are complete, but just keeping track for fun.

Spoiler:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add, add denial, add threads, denial, edging