Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 10-10-2021, 05:23 PM   #1231
Mike2034

Anybody want to play?
The first game would decide who is the winner and who is the loser. After the first round, the loser will have to give up two ships. If the loser wins, they will choose an outfit for the winner to buy and do a dare in ($50 max). If the loser loses, they must buy an outfit with their budget being $15 per square not hit and do a dare in it. After this, the loser can continue to play or give up.

I dream of sucking big juicy cocks!

Likes: anal, cross dressing, femdom, piss, wedgies, humiliation, chastity

Dislikes: cum play, edging, cbt

Limits: public, face, exposure, cam, blackmail
Mike2034 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 02:08 PM   #1232
Mike2034

Anyone want to play a game for a forfeit?

Old 10-11-2021, 07:38 PM   #1233
daettil

I'll be on for a bit before I fall asleep.

Loser immediately admits they are a sissy and changes into panties.
Winner can then decide how they are going to feminize loser by choosing 3 of the following:

1. Loser has to spend $200 on sissy clothing and toys chosen by winner.
2. Loser is winner's sissy slave for 1 month.
3. Loser has to do a sissy photo shoot for winner. Winner gets exposure rights.
4. Loser has to wear panties, shave their body hair, and paint their toenails until the negotiate freedom from winner.
5. Loser is locked in chastity to force them to pee and cum like a girl until they negotiate freedom from winner. Winner can decide how the keys are secured.
6. Winner can sissify loser's getDare profile. They get loser's login details for 1 month and can change anything and post in any threads they want.
7. Loser has to repost this bet offering to give anyone an advantage before they start.
8. Play one more game. If loser loses, then loser is winner's sissy slave indefinitely.
9. Winner gives the loser a rule they must convince the winner to set them free

https://battleship-game.org/en/id58411064
daettil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 02:13 PM   #1234
Mike2034

Anyone up for a game for a forfeit?

Old 10-15-2021, 04:06 PM   #1235
daettil

Let's try tonight...

Winner can then decide how they are going to feminize loser by choosing 3 of the following:

4. Loser has to wear panties, shave their body hair, and paint their toenails until the negotiate freedom from winner.
5. Loser is locked in chastity to force them to pee and cum like a girl until they negotiate freedom from winner. Winner can decide how the keys are secured.
6. Winner can sissify loser's getDare profile. They get loser's login details for 1 month and can change anything and post in any threads they want.
7. Loser has to repost this bet offering to give anyone an advantage before they start.
8. Play one more game. If loser loses, then loser is winner's sissy slave indefinitely.

https://battleship-game.org/en/id58411064
Old 10-16-2021, 05:41 AM   #1236
daettil

I'll be around for 2 hours or so. Come play!

https://battleship-game.org/en/id47389782
Old 10-16-2021, 03:26 PM   #1237
daettil

Probably silly to play tonight, but why not?

You can also challenge me to a cock size comparison for the same bet. Just let me know if that's your preference.

Last edited by daettil; 10-16-2021 at 03:37 PM.
Old 10-17-2021, 11:32 AM   #1238
daettil

Quote:
Originally Posted by daettil View Post
Probably silly to play tonight, but why not?

You can also challenge me to a cock size comparison for the same bet. Just let me know if that's your preference.
I'll play this for the next few hours. Same link!
Old 10-18-2021, 01:43 PM   #1239
daettil

I'll be home for the next hour so let's play!

Old 10-18-2021, 07:50 PM   #1240
daettil

I'll play until I fall asleep.

Old 10-18-2021, 09:17 PM   #1241
Strangerthings
getDare Sweetheart

Would like to play for the 15 dollars per missed ships or

Dislikes: Anal, CBT

Limits: Blood, permanent, scat, Family, Face

kik/telegram: anythingthereis

Strangerthings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 03:41 AM   #1242
frankmarano

i would like to try
my kik is _markus12
frankmarano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 12:33 PM   #1243
SissyCara
getDare Sweetheart

I'll be in for a little while.

https://battleship-game.org/en/id98593105

kik: sissyslutboi95

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
PM Dares - Toys/Clothes

Turn me into a perfect submissive sissy slut
SissyCara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 08:02 AM   #1244
Blorbly

I have lost a bet so I need to post here

https://battleship-game.org/en/id71003807

Current caretaker : tripers!

LOVES: nightly diapers, sissification, crossdressing

Likes : abdl, Diapers, bondage, humiliation, Control, Baby clothes, Age play
ok: chastity, anal
Limit : public, Messing, scat play, anything life ruining, Face, Unhealthy, Cam, friends/family, financial

PM DARES
ADD TO MY SISSY SHOPPING LIST
Blorbly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 08:50 AM   #1245
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

I'm in for a bet as well. however, since losing this previously, I have to give away 3 ships on the following:

On losing battleship, Loser immediately admits they are a sissy and changes into panties.
5. Loser has to follow 10 rules of winners choice for a month and will give up clothing control to winner as well as use the toilet as a girl
7. Loser has to repost this bet offering to give anyone that plays them 3 ships before the game starts.

if anyone is interested let me know...

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
HATES :messy,long denial, sleeping dares,corner time,line writing
LIMITS : social suicide, face pics, unhealthy,social media,anal,ball torture
subaddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk