Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-02-2020, 03:00 PM   #1
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Cake Edge and Stretch My Ass || Give me some birthday dares before November 3, 11 pm CET

In honour of my 36th birthday on November 5 and to celebrate a month on this amazing website, I’m asking you for dares. All dares will be tallied by November 3, 11 pm CET (so that’s 24 hours for you to wreak havoc). If doable, I’ll perform my dares on my birthday and report back by the end of the week. If you lovely people leave me with too many gifts, I’ll do the dares in the days after too.

KEYWORD DARES - can be gifted multiple times
HAPPY PLUGGING: stay plugged for 5 minutes
HAPPY FUCKING: thrust my 9 inch dildo all the way in my asshole once
HAPPY EDGING: edge once (yes, once )
HAPPY SPANKING: spank my ass once with a leather belt

SPECIAL GIFTS - can only be gifted once on this entire thread; first come, first served
ENEMA-ME: Have me clean my asshole with an enema that I’ll hold for 30 minutes and prepare my ass for the plugging and fucking gifts
CLAMP-AGNE: Make me drink a glass of champagne with my nipples clamped for up to 30 minutes
BIRTHDAY ORGASM: Choose the way I come by the end of my birthday, after as many of the gifted edges I can squeeze into the day. Keep my limits in mind.
CLEAN UP: Have me clean the plug and dildo with my mouth
AFTERCARE: Deny me for up to 72 hours after my Birthday Orgasm

RULES:
-It’s my 36th birthday, so you can give me a maximum of 36 dares per person. I will not do any dares beyond the 36 you can give me. Oh, and if you don’t keep track yourself and go over, I’ll very, very happily send you a punishment through PM
- No double posting unless 3 hours passed since your last post. You can only post a new dare if someone else posted a KEYWORD DARE or SPECIAL GIFT since you last posted. Other messages don’t count, no matter how much I love you chatty people.
- If you pick a SPECIAL GIFT, you can only give me the special gift. No other dares in this entire thread, so think carefully before you go that route. In return, you get a specific report through PM, just for you to enjoy.

Have fun! Hope you can give me an unforgettable birthday.
Old 11-02-2020, 03:06 PM   #2
tallishguy
Distinguished Member

Happy Birthday!

I am sure the people of GD will reward you plentifully.

Since im so early hopefully nobody posted before me but I'd like to take birthday orgasm

kik: tallishguy90
PM Dares
Sorry! counter: 3/15 1 RO outstanding
Deny Dick December:3/6
tallishguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 03:09 PM   #3
MadScience
getDare Sweetheart

Well, let's go with the start.

ENEMA-ME

Spoiler:
Do you want the details public, or PM'd to you?

Details here were requested. The number thirty-six is impotant. Let's use it.

Start by stripping completely naked. Get your enema bag, and fill it by turning the faucet on thirty-six times. One hand needs to only hold the clamped enema bag (no cheating by letting water flow out) and one hand needs to only work the faucet. Do not switch hands. The catch is that each time you turn the faucet on on, you need to turn it on full, and you need to reach back and finger your ass, as deep as you can, all the way in and all the way out, with the faucet-manipulating hand once before turning it off. Then finger twice, for the second time. Three fingerings before turning it off for the third time. And so on, until the thirty-sixth time. You know, to help get you ready.

Get in the shower and turn it on, cold only, and after you're wet all over don't turn it off until you finger your asshole thirty-six times with each finger, on each hand. (And the thumbs count as fingers.) This is just a quick rinse, after all, and a bit more preparation.

Now, hang the bag somewhere high. Hopefully somewhere in the shower. (Just in case.) Stand with your legs spread, insert the hose and inflate it if you have an inflatable nozzle. Bend over, with one hand on your knee or something in front of you to steady yourself and unclamp the hose. Then BOTH hands on your knee, or the thing you're using to steady yourself, and those hands don't move until the bag is empty. No rubbing your belly. No moving to redistribute water unless it feels dangerous to let the cramps go. Once the bag is empty, if you don't have an inflatable nozzle carefully extract the hose while clamping down and insert a plug. If the nozzle inflates, keep it in with that, but clamp the hose down low to try to prevent backflow unless you have a valve preventing that.

For your thirty minutes, you're to look at yourself in a mirror and rub your clit. No stopping or slowing down until the thirty minutes are up. If you edge, so be it. If you cum... Also so be it, but I don't know who else might want a piece of you for that. Think of it as making the edges easier later. This is all about preparation, is it not? Mind your starting pace now...

Once the thirty minutes pass, go. Go and relieve your poor abused bowels. But don't let your ass touch a toilet seat, you're going to squat until you're reasonably sure it's all out. Hold on to whatever you need to. Once it's all out, or you're reasonably sure it is, clean up, it's time for the last bit of preparation.

Because you're clean... But you're not quite clean enough. Take a toothbrush and insert it anally, and rotate it a few times with the bristles just inside your sphincter. Then a bit further, and try gently brushing the circumference of your rectum, just a few times around, and a bit deeper each time.

Once that's done... brush your teeth. It doesn't have to be the same toothbrush, but I just had to follow it up with that exact wording. Because I am not a good person.

The last thing you need to do is take a proper shower, with nice warm water, because the birthday girl should be nice and clean for her party, and when you're done, apply lubrication to your ass and try all the things that will be going inside you... thirty-six times. Just to make sure. It's safety testing!

And thus concludes my ONE dare given for this thread.

... If any of this needs to be toned down, let me know. Otherwise... It birthday. Happy birth!

Likes (Inflicting)
Incomplete lists. Lack of underwear or other modesty-preserving garments. Inconveniences. Discomfort. Forced orgasm and orgasm denial. Sometimes at the same time to create a no-win scenario. Playful trolling.

Last edited by MadScience; 11-02-2020 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Adding details.
MadScience is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to MadScience for this post:
Old 11-02-2020, 03:11 PM   #4
Spleen

That's an awesome way to celebrate your birthday

I think that enema-me is a great gift

Bdsm Test result 13/11/2019
http://bdsmtest.org/r/8tjmRTuJ

Bdsm Test result 14/11/2016
http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3062955
Spleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 03:11 PM   #5
Dungeonmaster
Prodigy

Good girl

Let´s start with a HAPPY FUCKING

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 03:11 PM   #6
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Happy birthday! Good luck as well

Happy Fucking!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 03:12 PM   #7
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadScience View Post
Well, let's go with the start.

ENEMA-ME

Do you want the details public, or PM'd to you?
As this thread will hopefully be for everyone’s enjoyment, feel free to share your instructions on this thread.
Old 11-02-2020, 03:13 PM   #8
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spleen View Post
That's an awesome way to celebrate your birthday

I think that enema-me is a great gift
You were a little too late, so feel free to pick something else.
Old 11-02-2020, 03:13 PM   #9
MadScience
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict View Post
As this thread will hopefully be for everyone’s enjoyment, feel free to share your instructions on this thread.
Edit in progress. Please wait warmly while mad science is carried out.

Likes (Inflicting)
Incomplete lists. Lack of underwear or other modesty-preserving garments. Inconveniences. Discomfort. Forced orgasm and orgasm denial. Sometimes at the same time to create a no-win scenario. Playful trolling.
MadScience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 03:20 PM   #10
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Edited after reading the rules

Happy edging
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79

Last edited by Bdsub; 11-02-2020 at 03:22 PM.
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 03:23 PM   #11
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Unless I get best, I’ll take after care
[Ah, Bdsub, eager to get punishment?

No combining Keyword Dares and Special Gifts.]

You edited your post just in time ��

Last edited by AnalAddict; 11-02-2020 at 03:25 PM.
AnalAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 03:29 PM   #12
tallishguy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict View Post
[Ah, Bdsub, eager to get punishment?

No combining Keyword Dares and Special Gifts.]

You edited your post just in time ��
Pretty sure you will be the only one being "punished" due to this thread

PM Dares
Old 11-02-2020, 03:31 PM   #13
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallishguy View Post
Pretty sure you will be the only one being "punished" due to this thread
Who? Me? Nah.

(Brave words spoken before the scale of the calamity was known)
Old 11-02-2020, 03:37 PM   #14
tallishguy
Distinguished Member

Will be interesting to see what happens if you happen to get tons of edges "gifted" to you

Would be a shame if you lost control while rushing through the edges

PM Dares
Old 11-02-2020, 03:43 PM   #15
Dungeonmaster
Prodigy

Happy edging....

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal dare, dare request, edge dare, spanking dare