Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-17-2019, 10:54 AM   #1
CSasha
Oracle

Rocket Ideas wanted: 10,000th post thread

Hi everyone,

Drop your ideas what I might do for celebrating my upcoming 10,000th post here somewhere in the near future (I guess) or slightly (or way) after.

Keep in mind, I have still have over 30,000 deepthroats to do from my last add thread, though that doesn't say I won't start another before finishing those if you'd like that most. I'd also give out deepthroats for you to do if you'd prefer that.

Maybe I should link some thread for reference:

I have been involved in the setup of this add thread. And I have run that old add thread and more recently this new add thread and that last add thread for myself.

And here my likes etc.. You might also have a look at my old PM dares.

I am not a fan of administering spanks to me by myself. My spanking machine is way too loud except for whenever I wanted to harshly annoy and confuse the neighbors.
Though, I might consider doing spanks any way.

Thanks in advance for your contributions

Cass

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.

Last edited by CSasha; 07-17-2019 at 01:49 PM.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CSasha for this post:
Old 07-17-2019, 12:09 PM   #2
wingman78
Longtime User

Since you appear to have more than enough deepthroats already: how about combining that with something else. I'm a big fan of creative use of clothespins, so I suggest setting up a thread asking people for locations on your body to place clothes pins.

Your goal would be to get up to 10.000 "clothespin-minutes"; so if someone tells you to put 10 clothespins on your thighs for 5 minutes that would be 50 clothespin-minutes.

If that sounds like fun I have a couple of extra ideas to spice that up
Old 07-17-2019, 01:00 PM   #3
Lightze
Chaos

How about a spanking thread? =>->=

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lightze for this post:
Old 07-17-2019, 01:17 PM   #4
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

I'm not too far from 10,000 posts.... but think you will beat me there!

Will post if I have any ideas... Not my strong point though lol

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 01:19 PM   #5
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

I think it would be a great idea for the thread to add multiple different things (spanks, hours in chastity, deepthroats, etc) and maybe have a vote in the thread to see which are added. Maybe have 5-6 options and you have to do 2-3 of those?
My New AMA!
A DUMB GOONERS DENIAL HELL!
ChubbyShySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 01:43 PM   #6
CSasha
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyShySissy View Post
I think it would be a great idea for the thread to add multiple different things (spanks, hours in chastity, deepthroats, etc) and maybe have a vote in the thread to see which are added. Maybe have 5-6 options and you have to do 2-3 of those?
Maybe I should link some thread for reference:

I have been involved in the setup of this add thread. And I have run that old add thread and more recently this new add thread and that last add thread for myself.

And here my likes etc.. You might also have a look at my old PM dares.

I am not a fan of administering spanks to me by myself. My spanking machine is way too loud except for whenever I wanted to harshly annoy and confuse the neighbors.
Though, I might consider doing spanks any way.

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
Old 07-17-2019, 02:05 PM   #7
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

How long would you consider long in terms of chastity, do you have a length of time that you wouldn't do in chastity?
My New AMA!
Old 07-17-2019, 02:14 PM   #8
CSasha
Oracle

Quote:
How long would you consider long in terms of chastity, do you have a length of time that you wouldn't do in chastity?
The longest I did is only a couple of days, like around 10 or so I think. The issue with chastity I have is, so far, with different chastity devices, I still have problems with wearing it for more than 2 or 3 days. Even with those, overnight can be an issue screwing me up, like making me not sleep at all, and possibly a horny mess which can't get anything done. I still have a real life. Also, in my current situation, I might have to fly to another state or even China like tomorrow. But that then is true for other tasks, too. That's why in the past I tried to make it the way that I reward myself for wearing it longer in one run but leaving it up to me.

Hope that answers your question

My pronouns are it/its

Old 07-17-2019, 02:23 PM   #9
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
The longest I did is only a couple of days, like around 10 or so I think. The issue with chastity I have is, so far, with different chastity devices, I still have problems with wearing it for more than 2 or 3 days. Even with those, overnight can be an issue screwing me up, like making me not sleep at all, and possibly a horny mess which can't get anything done. I still have a real life. Also, in my current situation, I might have to fly to another state or even China like tomorrow. But that then is true for other tasks, too. That's why in the past I tried to make it the way that I reward myself for wearing it longer in one run but leaving it up to me.

Hope that answers your question
Yeah, thanks xx

With that said, would denial just be better as one of the possible options. It wouldn't remove that horny mess possibility obviously but it would be quite fun from our side I guess. I'd like to see if no orgasms would make you crave anal + deepthroat even more. Obviously, your comfort is more important especially when it comes to work etc. Also, chastity could come under that as well, e.g. time in chastity counts 2x towards denial time?
My New AMA!
Old 07-17-2019, 02:45 PM   #10
CSasha
Oracle

Quote:
With that said, would denial just be better as one of the possible options. It wouldn't remove that horny mess possibility obviously but it would be quite fun from our side I guess. I'd like to see if no orgasms would make you crave anal + deepthroat even more. Obviously, your comfort is more important especially when it comes to work etc. Also, chastity could come under that as well, e.g. time in chastity counts 2x towards denial time?
Yes, I could try denial. Count it double when it chastity might work, though we could treat it seperately.

My pronouns are it/its

Old 07-24-2019, 04:25 PM   #11
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

I'd quite like to deny you for a while I've always kinda liked the idea of a denial thread but multiple ways to earn time off. So as well as chastity maybe
- bringing someone else to orgasm IRL would earn 5 days off say
- deepthroating a real cock gives 4 days
- giving someone an orgasm online (a particularly naughty PM or orgasm based dare) might be 2 days off

As your thread usually get big numbers that would make it more achievable for you. As aftercare is a big like of yours perhaps people could add/subtract days after the threads finished when you post your reports. Like what we read? More days off. Like what we read a lot? Add more days so you're trapped longer (oh the unfairness hehe).

Just some quick ideas that might give your throat a rest this time
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PrincessJessica for this post:
Old 10-17-2019, 04:34 AM   #12
CSasha
Oracle

Many thanks for all those ideas. If I didn't use them, I still might to use them in a future thread.

Here's the celebration thread.

My pronouns are it/its

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cassandra, celebrations, ideas, posts, thread