Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-05-2015, 08:28 AM   #1
ChloeHyoshi

Female Looking for exhibitionism dares

Hey I'm Chloe,

I just stumbled on this video the other day: Mod edit: no links to nudity
And it really inspired me and turned me on immensely. So much that i really want to do it myself. I just need help with how to go about it exactly. So im reaching you guys out for help!

Im willing to go fully naked but I will only have enough guts to do so when im really really horny. So can you guys give me assignments what to do and use my likes to get me to that point where im so horny that i can run fully naked outside in a semi-puclic situation?

Thank you so much, message me and i will report to you when im done.

Im so much looking forward to this

xxxxx

Chloe

What i look like:
Im 5'4", weight 105lbs, bust 32", Waist 26", hips 24", cup is dd, dress 2, shoe 6.5, hair color brown sometimes blond, Eye color dark brown.

Likes: pussy play, clit play, fingering trough clothing, riding something, penetration, g spot stimulants, light squirter, vibrations, anal play (noting heavy), long insertions time wise, nipple stimulants, pulling+pinching, bikini, clothing customization, playing outside, light humiliation, messy food play, vibrator stuffed in pussy for longer time while in public, 1 on 1 humiliation public (Victoria sales lady for instance) eating my own juices, collecting my own 'cum' and play with it, getting dirty outside play in the mud or something, cutting Coles in my undies for easy access,

Disklikes: daipers, poo, body modification,
Limits: family, scatt, blackmail

Last edited by Happy Me; 07-08-2015 at 07:29 AM.
ChloeHyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to ChloeHyoshi for this post:
Old 07-05-2015, 08:41 AM   #2
lots357
getDare Sweetheart

I'm going to base this off of some stuff you told me before.

Go out to your yard on a nice sunny day. Strip bare on the spot. Play with your body for a few minutes. Not enough to cum, but enough to get worked up. Maybe even edge once or twice.

When you're good and horny head out. Don't worry about clothing, you're not going to need anything. Go out to the trail by your house. Walk around, jog a little, whatever. If there are trail markers you should edge at every marker. After awhile head back home. Don't cum until you're back in your yard.

Another idea is to find a field and just do nude laps.

What do you think, Chloe?

Likes: Bondage, orgasm control, tit torture, humiliation, degradation, begging, public, embarrassed nude female, only one nude, shaved, the female body

Dislikes: Piss, Ass to mouth

Limits: blood, needles, scat, real harm
lots357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 08:58 AM   #3
ChloeHyoshi

That is very hot, but im looking ro stretch myself here. Not in large crowds but like semi-public. Could you give me something like that??
Old 07-05-2015, 09:03 AM   #4
ChloeHyoshi

I think she is an absolute boss<3<3

Mod edit: no links to nudity

Last edited by Happy Me; 07-08-2015 at 07:28 AM.
Old 07-05-2015, 09:10 AM   #5
nomad26

just sent you a pm
nomad26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 09:19 AM   #6
lots357
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeHyoshi View Post
I think she is an absolute boss<3<3
Something like her? hm.

Go to a mall. Wear some fairly revealing clothes, but they also have to have easy access. So no underwear. Park in a parking garage, hopefully that's an option, and park a way from the entrance. From the car to the door pull your shirt down, revealing your tits.

Make your way to a clothing store and go try something on. In the fitting room strip yourself and masturbate. Maybe even go to a lingerie store to get fitted, and by that I mean an excuse to hit on a female clerk.

On your way back to your car, pull your top down again. Find a secluded spot, maybe between two cars. Masturbate, with a lot of yourself exposed.

How about that? Better? Kik me with some updates tomorrow.

Likes: Bondage, orgasm control, tit torture, humiliation, degradation, begging, public, embarrassed nude female, only one nude, shaved, the female body

Last edited by Happy Me; 07-08-2015 at 07:30 AM.
Old 07-05-2015, 09:28 AM   #7
inferiorwhiteboi
getDare Devil

Quote:
That is very hot, but im looking ro stretch myself here. Not in large crowds but like semi-public. Could you give me something like that??
Well, it is summer. How about something simple and classic: You can only wear skirts while in public, no skirt can be longer than 8" or therabouts and why don't you completely forget that you own panties and stop wearing them.
Bunny says, "Bye bye!"
inferiorwhiteboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 09:43 AM   #8
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Public ideas

Here are some things to try to push yourself Chloe.

1. Go out to the park in a short, flowing skirt or sun dress. No panties or bra. Have to walk around for at least 1 hour. While out of your house, you are not allowed to smooth your skirt or hold it down in the breeze. It is free to blow around as it wishes. You may only hold it down if there are kids nearby.

2. Wear a thin, tight top on day, no bra, and go to a cafe and sit down. You are to keep your back straight and tits on display for at least one hour. Every 15 minutes you are to pull the top down and smooth it out so you can have the excuse to brush your nipples. If you want extra daring, have your pussy stuffed full before you leave the house and while at the cafe, use your pussy muscles and see how many times you can edge while at the cafe.

3. Go to the park in a short skirt or dress and lay down on a blanket. Keep your legs slightly apart but nothing too obvious. Pretend to be sleeping and let the skirt blow up if it wishes. If it's not a breezy day, then open your legs a bit wider until you are flashing. Set a timer on your phone and have your headphones I. With music loud so you cannot hear people and just imagine what people are seeing. Stay that way for at least 1 hour without "waking".

Of course, detailed reports back here for all to read are required after each task.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 06:02 AM   #9
ChloeHyoshi

Heart

Yes this is perfect!! Thank you so much

I will do this dare and report back to you <3

xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
Here are some things to try to push yourself Chloe.

1. Go out to the park in a short, flowing skirt or sun dress. No panties or bra. Have to walk around for at least 1 hour. While out of your house, you are not allowed to smooth your skirt or hold it down in the breeze. It is free to blow around as it wishes. You may only hold it down if there are kids nearby.

2. Wear a thin, tight top on day, no bra, and go to a cafe and sit down. You are to keep your back straight and tits on display for at least one hour. Every 15 minutes you are to pull the top down and smooth it out so you can have the excuse to brush your nipples. If you want extra daring, have your pussy stuffed full before you leave the house and while at the cafe, use your pussy muscles and see how many times you can edge while at the cafe.

3. Go to the park in a short skirt or dress and lay down on a blanket. Keep your legs slightly apart but nothing too obvious. Pretend to be sleeping and let the skirt blow up if it wishes. If it's not a breezy day, then open your legs a bit wider until you are flashing. Set a timer on your phone and have your headphones I. With music loud so you cannot hear people and just imagine what people are seeing. Stay that way for at least 1 hour without "waking".

Of course, detailed reports back here for all to read are required after each task.
Old 07-06-2015, 06:06 AM   #10
ChloeHyoshi

Heart

Im not wearing any underwear today ! I'm tanning naked in the backyard right now, its pretty closed off except for one window but im pretty sure no one will see me here which kinda makes me at ease but also doesn't really satisfy me i guess.

I can do some pretty crazy stuff, when i get really hot i stuck a water hose in my puss and turned the water on. it was so cold in the beginning but after a while it kinda stimulated me. It felt really refreshing!
Old 07-06-2015, 06:08 AM   #11
ChloeHyoshi

For people that are inboxing me if i use kik, im not sorry
Old 07-06-2015, 06:13 AM   #12
NasserGurang

Send a message via Yahoo to NasserGurang
Default Yes...

but are you on Twitter - dare you to take some tweet dares
NasserGurang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 06:41 AM   #13
ChloeHyoshi

sorry no twitter, i don't understand why i need other platforms to communicate
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture1.jpg
Views:	281
Size:	57.2 KB
ID:	5142  
The following 2 users say Thank You to ChloeHyoshi for this post:
Old 07-06-2015, 06:43 AM   #14
lots357
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
sorry no twitter, i don't understand why i need other platforms to communicate
You should turn over, be sure to get the other side. . lol

Old 07-06-2015, 07:11 AM   #15
VerdantDevil

To get yourself worked up, go on a nice long walk with a vibrator stuffed in your pussy running at full blast. You could also wear a loose-fitting tank top with no bra and "accidentally" let it hang on you so that it doesn't cover one your nipples. If someone points it out, act embarrassed and fix it of course. But when they are out of sight, take the nipple out again.
VerdantDevil is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk