Old 12-19-2013, 03:17 PM   #1
feebz876

Nuclear Scat dares for this weekend

Hello GetDare.

I'm looking for scat dares for this weekend, as the wife is out of town, which will allow me to get down and dirty. All I need are some ideas. Be creative.

Here are some things I've come up with in the past:
  1. The shit condom: Pretty self-explanatory, and something I've done fairly often before my SO moved in. Shit into a condom, tie it off, play around with it, whilst masturbating furiously. It would usually end up in my mouth around the time I cum, and sometimes (intentionally) broken.
  2. Caulking Gun: I got this idea from a combination of the marina tripleshit video from shitgirl-loves-pissgirl many years ago, and combined it with what I found on this video. Basically, I filled up two empty caulking tubes I found on Amazon with shit, hooked them up to a clear nylon tube, and "forced myself" to take an enema of my own shit. When I released it, back into the caulking tube, and then the nylon bit went in my mouth.
  3. My next idea, I got when I saw Tunnel Plugs. I was thinking on doing this one, but didn't quite like how small the "tunnel" hole looked. I thought for sure that a good sized shit would push it right out. So back to Amazon, I bought some of the hollow ear plugs that some people wear, like these, but steel, in 38mm(1.5") and in 50mm(2"). It'll be interesting to see if it works.

So... Let's see what you can come up with

Love: Pee/poo (anything involving them), anal

Like: CBT, messy,

Intrigued by: Diapers, Wedgies/Swirlies (I just don't get it..),

Not Happening: Cheating on my wife, Public, Crossdressing, Blood, Permanent
feebz876 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to feebz876 for this post:
Old 01-06-2014, 03:59 PM   #2
kittentrainerm

Holy Fuck, that video was hot!! I really need to build something like it... I wonder if I can be modified with a time lock on the gag so that you have to eat whatever gets shoved into your mouth? Or if you could set it up to be electronically triggered? Hmmm... imagine giving someone on cam the ability to trigger the blast while you perform tasks for them...
kittentrainerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 03:13 PM   #3
feebz876

Somebody recently reminded me of this post. I think I'm going to look into arduino programming to see if I can make it randomly generate a number, and then activate some sort of timer-based servo. That sounds like fun...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittentrainerm View Post
Holy Fuck, that video was hot!! I really need to build something like it... I wonder if I can be modified with a time lock on the gag so that you have to eat whatever gets shoved into your mouth? Or if you could set it up to be electronically triggered? Hmmm... imagine giving someone on cam the ability to trigger the blast while you perform tasks for them...

Love: Pee/poo (anything involving them), anal

Like: CBT, messy,

Intrigued by: Diapers, Wedgies/Swirlies (I just don't get it..),

Not Happening: Cheating on my wife, Public, Crossdressing, Blood, Permanent
feebz876 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
extreme, poop, scat, shit, toilet