Old 08-18-2007, 04:52 AM   #1
depp=noob=lol
Account Banned

Post The bathroom (NON-FICTION) (no TorD story)

This story is not made by me, but by a friend of my.
It wont have a second part or something like that.

I don't know if I ever told you.. but the bathroom has always been a special place for me; for two reasons... The first is not so exciting but its a part of life and that is my parents believed that boys bathed together, so when I was younger, like under 10 anytime I stayed over with my friends we would always bath together and that was cool we played in the tub and had all kinds of fun and did lots of strange and weird things in the tub...we were never sexual, it was more just the bonding that took place in there, the playing and such.. it was just cool.. one more step than out of the tub, if that makes sense...

the second reason is more vital.. I had a babysitter who it seemed really liked me and at the time I did not know that being as not educated as I am today, but she babysat me for about four years from 9-13, and my parents would call her often, she use to spank me almost every time, always strip me completely naked and make me stand before her, make me tell her why I was getting a spanked and then she would spank me with either her hand or wooden spoon and make me jump alot... she always seem to be good at it to.. she was only four years older than me throughout all this time.. so you can figure we were somewhat close in age as well but the great part was after every spanking I got to sit with her I was naked and she was dressed but I got to sit with her, then after every spanking she would give me a bath and bath me.. She would wash everything and wash it all real good.. still smacking my butt lightly, but you know a wet butt hurts more...

I never told my parents, things like this... they were good times.. the only one I had like this... and part of me.. secretly wants to re-live an experience like that.. if that makes sense... it meant alot to me.. I don't know what ever happened to her, she went off to colleage and I lost her from there.

lets just say that many things where learned in the bath tub.. about life, hugs, spankings, and .. well you know...

The end.

As said, no more parts, and this story is not made by me or a member of getDare

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
depp=noob=lol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 07:42 AM   #2
Collared_Slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Collared_Slave Send a message via Yahoo to Collared_Slave

I think that a good fiction story could be written from this.
Collared_Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 07:46 AM   #3
bobo

Send a message via Yahoo to bobo

or along the same lines..........
bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 09:36 AM   #4
depp=noob=lol
Account Banned

would you guys really like that?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
depp=noob=lol is offline   Reply With Quote