Old 10-26-2007, 10:50 AM   #1
Wcbrown514

Send a message via AIM to Wcbrown514 Send a message via Yahoo to Wcbrown514
Default The Apocalyspe.

Working beyond the realm of the mere humans there is a conflict that has existed since time itself began, there is a battle between a God and he creations. It is the battle between heaven and hell, angels and demons, and even between Gods themselves……

“You are the elite! You are Satan’s very masterpiece’s meant only for one purpose, to end the world of humans. You have but one enemy, those who reside in the heavens and now the time has come for you to lead Satan’s troops into battle!” groaned the horribly disfigured demon. He was right in some aspects, we were the elite, The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse was the title the humans had gave us, we had trained from the very day we arrived in hell for this day and finally we were going to end the sorry existence of the pitiful humans, finally it would all be over, even my suffering…

Corey had to push those thoughts out of his mind for fear of Satan reading them and discovering his plans, he had created a barrier, but he had also felt Satan’s power and knew he could easily break whatever barrier he had created like a toothpick. He had saw his end back in the days of knights and castles and ever since then it had been a life of training, beatings, and utter and complete suffering. Their call to come and get suited up had arrived so they quickly grab their gear and rushed to demons who would trap them in their new prisons. When they had finished putting on the armor all Corey could see was evil, pure evil, Corey had never been able to say that armor could make someone look like pure evil, but this was no ordinary armor, the mere leggings were caste in pure black metal unknown to the universe as was the rest of the armor on his body and all of it had a glow of fire surrounding it, but the helmet was something different because it however covered his entire face only revealing his eyes that now glowed red and the helmet was covered in a more powerful fire that fell down to his shoulders and he guessed this was the replacement his hair. He looked the part of which he would soon play, for he was the Deathbringer Horsemen, he would play the final part in the puzzle that Satan had laid out before them. So slowly they walked toward hallway that stretched on and on, until finally they saw a light, this was it this is where their finally mission would begin...

They had become so close, Corey knew them so well, he knew their stories and each one was saddening in it is own way. I become close friends with Paul, the Horsemen of the Plague’s, his story is the most astounding he was simple man working for a company in New York, but then his world began to slowly crumble beneath his feet. Black Tuesday….it all went away, his job, his family left him, and he lost everything he had worked so hard for, gone in an instant. There was only one way out, the last resort….the wind against his face felt great and the pavement that was quickly coming at him did even phase him. His life ended with him going head first into the New York sidewalk, laughing the whole way down…

John like Paul was living during the Great Depression, but his story is a bit more gruesome. He wasn’t a business man, no he was a middle class man who struggled with the relationship with his wife. Well one day his problem’s all went away, when he found his wife sleeping with another man and right then and there he killed both of them, he then chopped the man into piece, but when he got done he went to his wife and began to have sex with her corpse. He, however, was not finished killing because when his kids arrived home from school they opened the door to their father holding a shotgun and suddenly both where blasted point blank with two rounds from the gun and still this man wasn’t done because he spotted his neighbors walking to the meet their kids who were also walking towards them after getting off of the bus, they however began to run once they saw him shoot his children, as they were about to grab their kids the father was blinded sided by buck shot, which ripped off half of his face and suddenly the children watched haplessly as their mothers chest explode towards them. Covered in blood they attempted to run, but both were caught from behind by the next blast from the shotgun. His rampage was finally ended by a brave neighbor who had to shoot him 8 times with their pistol just to kill him...

Finally, we come to the last member of the horsemen, Derek. His story is one less interesting as John and even more simple then Paul’s, he was simply sleeping in his house when suddenly the door was kicked in by a group of men and they immediately walked in and shot both his kids and his wife, they walked up and looked directly at him. One asked if he knew where the Americans were. When he replied with a simply no another guy said wrong answer and he was shot in face with a rifle, he would die five minutes later in a pool of his own blood swearing revenge no matter what….

“Alright, we are here. Now remember we are to immediately kill any humans around us, then we must search for the acolytes in the city.” John barked anxiously, you could sense he was ready to kill, Paul and Derek looked a little worried, you could tell they were nervous about their first kills…

I remember my first kill it was during the Crusades, we rode gallantly into battle happy to serve our king, but we were also ready to kill these little Muslims who had attempted to take over the Holy Land. As soon as we reached the city we could see archers prepare their bows so we rode forward trying to beat the arrows before they hit their targets, all around me men dropped like fly’s and I felt honored that our God would allow me to live while so many died, little did I know what I would be doing century’s later. Finally, we reached the city and that is when the fighting really began, there must have been thousands of them because once I got in there I had the hack down some 5 bodies to make it five feet into city…It would be a long fight...

(Ok tell me what you think I am writing this story and I just needed somewhere to have it reviewed. It wasn't meant to be a story on here, I just need somewhere to see if people enjoy the story.)

(I am just telling you what it is for)
Wcbrown514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 11:32 AM   #2
cheesy dude
Distinguished Member

well i enjoyed reading it. I hope others do too.
cheesy dude is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk