Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-19-2018, 01:16 PM   #1
rebeccajones

Default My trip to the supermarket

I put on a pair of leggings, a thong and a shirt.
I got in my car to drive to the supermarket near where I live, I set off.

I drove straight to the supermarket to get the shopping done, when i arrived i parked in a space quite far from the entrance so i would be less likely to be seen.

I slipped my hand down my leggings and started to rub my pussy through my thong, I began to get very wet and thought that it would be best to go into the shop before it would be to clear that i was wet, before i did i pinched my nipples until they became hard.

I got out of my car and entered the shop, grabbed a basket and began to shop, I went round the shop just collecting the items that i needed at first. I then went to get some tampons, when i got to the tampon isle it was empty no one to be seen, the tampons i like to use are usually on the bottom shelf so i have to bend down to get them, the leggings i was wearing can be see through when i bend down. I decided before i would get them to give myself a small wedgie nothing to big as i didnt want it to be too noticeable but i wanted to be able to feel it. I checked that no one was around then reached behind a grabbed my thong and pulled it up. I then bent down to grab the tampons that i needed, as i did a older woman came down the isle and looked in my direction, once i had the tampons i stood back up and continued with the rest of my shop. i smiled at the woman as i past her.

The next thing i wanted to get was some ice cream, my nipples could already be seen through my shirt and they would only become more visible once they were cold. I got to the ice cream that i wanted and had to bend down to the bottom of the freezer to reach it, as i did one of my boobs decided to fall out of my shirt, i quickly popped it back in and hoped that no one had seen, I was lucky that there wasnt anyone around.

I had gotten everything that i needed so went to the checkouts, I chose the one with a youngish boy on maybe 17-18 at the most, I unloaded everything on to the till and he began to scan, when i was paying i could tell that he was looking at my nipples, so i thought i would treat him, when i had paid and went to put my card back in my purse i dropped it on the floor and bent down to pick it up, giving him a great view of my arse and my wedgie. I said thank you and left, you could see him blushing.

I got back in my car and set off, I took a different route back to my house, on the way back i passed a lay-by at the side of the road and pulled over to remove some clothing, i removed my leggings and thong and unbuttoned my shirt, this gave me such a rush, i had to edge before i could set off, whilst i was getting to edge several cars past by, the rush that you get whilst touching yourself and other people possible being able to see you is amazing. Once i had edged I continued to drive towards my house, I put my window down to let a breeze into the car, this felt amazing i could feel it on my wet pussy and my now harder that before nipples. I then got to some traffic lights, I though i was going to be lucky at first as when i stopped there were no cars about, but a few seconds after another car pulled up next to me, i tried to cover up my boobs as best as i could and just focused on the road. The lights changed to green and i continued, i had a quick glance at the driver of the car and he smiled at my like he had seen something he enjoyed.

I continued down the road for a while and decided I needed to cum, whilst driving i rubbed my pussy until i found somewhere to pull over and finish myself off.

About 5 mins later i pulled over and began to rub my clit as it the quickest way for me to orgasm, I got really close to orgasm and just as i reached it a car drove past be which made the orgasm that much better.

I then drove home once i arrived home i put my clothes back on and went inside with my shopping.

Limits: Pictures
rebeccajones is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to rebeccajones for this post:
Old 04-19-2018, 01:27 PM   #2
Arawen
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Either looking at shit memes or where you left me. Or both!

this was a lovely read, congratz on the thrill x
SKATER , SLUT, DEGRADE ME

links if you want ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Likes and limits:
Because 500 char isnt enough

Pm me here x :
PM Dares

Gimee a rule? :
Your rules know what i do in the dark <- A fresh start cause work

Blooooog :
blogs n stuff
Arawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 03:20 PM   #3
curdares
Distinguished Member

Nice post. I hope I get to read more from you in the near future!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvia84 View Post
That, dear curdares, was an ADVENTURE.. not a dare....
curdares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 02:54 AM   #4
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome post, I'd sure like to hear some more of your adventures.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 02:16 PM   #5
Daddydamo

What an excellent adventure. Thank you for sharing
Daddydamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 12:06 AM   #6
Curtis

Very nice post. Wish my 'thanks' button was working.
Curtis is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk