Old 01-23-2021, 03:39 AM   #1651
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

I was squirming all morning, with large parts being on no touch due to rules and punishments or rules. Why exactly this made me decide to finish of my tasks today, I don't know. My last 5 minutes of spitroasting is done... Just 4 hours of cuffs remaining, which I am already in before I can back out... The spitroasts messed with my mind today, feeling good and edging several times in it, but knowing it's getting me closer and closer to the no-touch period.

The no-touch scares me. A lot. I hate being on no-touch. It makes me incredibly aware of what I can't do. With how much I have been squirming the last few days, I hope it's manageable... I'm sure to be incredibly productive though, taking every possibly distraction I can while trying not to go on her too much to make it worse. I doubt I'll succeed in the later.

56 hours... More than 2 full days. I don't think I ever went nearly to those numbers of no touch. I rather be denied for 2 weeks longer than doing that. I've postponed it for what seems forever as well. Not working as hard on the tasks as I could have. It scares me, and so does my orgasm to be honest. Not because it's not going to feel good, because I know it will, but because it's going to be an intense feeling. That, and I still don't know what I will be doing, which is eating at me...

4-5 more hours and it will start. Wish me luck...

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 01-23-2021, 03:42 AM   #1652
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
I was squirming all morning, with large parts being on no touch due to rules and punishments or rules. Why exactly this made me decide to finish of my tasks today, I don't know. My last 5 minutes of spitroasting is done... Just 4 hours of cuffs remaining, which I am already in before I can back out... The spitroasts messed with my mind today, feeling good and edging several times in it, but knowing it's getting me closer and closer to the no-touch period.

The no-touch scares me. A lot. I hate being on no-touch. It makes me incredibly aware of what I can't do. With how much I have been squirming the last few days, I hope it's manageable... I'm sure to be incredibly productive though, taking every possibly distraction I can while trying not to go on her too much to make it worse. I doubt I'll succeed in the later.

56 hours... More than 2 full days. I don't think I ever went nearly to those numbers of no touch. I rather be denied for 2 weeks longer than doing that. I've postponed it for what seems forever as well. Not working as hard on the tasks as I could have. It scares me, and so does my orgasm to be honest. Not because it's not going to feel good, because I know it will, but because it's going to be an intense feeling. That, and I still don't know what I will be doing, which is eating at me...

4-5 more hours and it will start. Wish me luck...
Good luck, I know you can do this! One step closer to that unknown to you orgasm task
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 03:44 AM   #1653
Lightze
Chaos

Good luck Bluuuue!
No teasing this time! =^-^= just support!
(Teasing comes once you're a few hours in.)

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 03:49 AM   #1654
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightze View Post
Good luck Bluuuue!
No teasing this time! =^-^= just support!
(Teasing comes once you're a few hours in.)
Appreciated Lightze (and bd). You can tease when I know I will survive.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 01-23-2021, 07:11 AM   #1655
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

I thought I had everything summed up correctly here on my last post, but apparently not. I was thinking about touching myself a little bit more, and figuring out when exactly I would get out of my cuffs and be on no-touch. The answer? 30 minutes ago... I wasn't quite prepared for that...

Onto no-touch, which ends at 26-01-2021 at 03:00 in the morning. Almost there, but I am regretting adding the keyword that allowed you to put me on no-touch for such a long period. I'll survive... hopefully...

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 01-23-2021, 07:39 AM   #1656
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
I thought I had everything summed up correctly here on my last post, but apparently not. I was thinking about touching myself a little bit more, and figuring out when exactly I would get out of my cuffs and be on no-touch. The answer? 30 minutes ago... I wasn't quite prepared for that...

Onto no-touch, which ends at 26-01-2021 at 03:00 in the morning. Almost there, but I am regretting adding the keyword that allowed you to put me on no-touch for such a long period. I'll survive... hopefully...
You can do this, blue! And we’re all here for you.
Old 01-23-2021, 08:00 AM   #1657
AngelicSinner
getDare Devil

Quote:

You can do this Blue! No touch will certainly have you squirming but I'm sure you can make it through Blue. Trust me I know from experience! You got this

21/Straight Female/ Sub

Still Exploring my Likes/ Dislikes/ Limits
AngelicSinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 08:30 AM   #1658
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Distracting myself by powering through work seems to work fairly well, although a squirming sensation definitely hits me now and then. *Buries himself in work and makes sure Blue does not have free time to consider touching*

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 01-23-2021, 09:12 AM   #1659
AngelicSinner
getDare Devil

Quote:
Distracting myself by powering through work seems to work fairly well, although a squirming sensation definitely hits me now and then. *Buries himself in work and makes sure Blue does not have free time to consider touching*
Awww yes distraction is usually the best course of action. Dont think about how good it would feel to strip naked and lay back, wrap your fingers around yourself and start slowly stroking, feeling yourself get harder and harder with no release yet to come. Or how good it feels to get spit roasted by your own toys, how full and used it makes you feel and how excited it makes you.

Yes dont think about any of that Blue

21/Straight Female/ Sub

Old 01-23-2021, 09:33 AM   #1660
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicSinner View Post
Awww yes distraction is usually the best course of action. Dont think about how good it would feel to strip naked and lay back, wrap your fingers around yourself and start slowly stroking, feeling yourself get harder and harder with no release yet to come. Or how good it feels to get spit roasted by your own toys, how full and used it makes you feel and how excited it makes you.

.... Now that is Evil.... And yes, the capitalization is intentional.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 01-23-2021, 11:40 AM   #1661
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:

I laughing rather hard at how evil you are
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 01:28 PM   #1662
AngelicSinner
getDare Devil

Quote:
.... Now that is Evil.... And yes, the capitalization is intentional.
Me? Evil? I'm sorry Blue you must have me mistaken with someone else because I'm an absolute Angel.

P.s. thanks Bd

21/Straight Female/ Sub

The following user says Thank You to AngelicSinner for this post:
Old 01-23-2021, 02:25 PM   #1663
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Me? Evil? I'm sorry Blue you must have me mistaken with someone else because I'm an absolute Angel.

P.s. thanks Bd
A fallen angel....

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 01-23-2021, 02:38 PM   #1664
AngelicSinner
getDare Devil

Quote:
A fallen angel....
Aren't they the best kind? Otherwise why would I be here?

21/Straight Female/ Sub

Old 01-23-2021, 03:09 PM   #1665
InstantInferno
getDare Addict

Quote:

You're good at this...

Also, you can do this Blue! Enjoy your squirming and try not to get tempted into sin by Angelic. (Oh, and all these reports continue to be really great! Especially the spitroasting one a few days ago with all the warnings on.)

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add, denied, edge, task