Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-21-2020, 02:35 AM   #1
Thehumantoilet

Post Devil's Advocate

Bright city lights damn near blind me as I perch myself on the edge of a tall building, examining London with the sort of intensity and concentration that one examines an exam paper. The comparison is apt: this is a sort of exam after all. Lucy sent me here to find and corrupt an angel as a sort of exam. As I've just come of age, I need to prove my worth.

My black wings catch each gust of night-time wind that batter the city, blowing my floppy, black hair into my face, whipping me. It hurts of course, but I find pleasure and comfort in the pain. My nipples are rock hard from the cold air as my unzipped hoodie billows out behind me like a cape. My pecs are left on show, mostly for my own ego. A full six-hundred years of age, though to a human I appear maybe eighteen.

Suddenly, I feel a flash in my mind and a searing heat shoots through my body. The angel is near. I must find, and I must destroy. In one motion, I leap down from the building upon which I am perched and become visible once again. I get a few odd looks from the drunks and street-whores of London, but they all stay away from me, sensing my menace.

Then I see her. The angel. It must be her: unlike the drunkards, she is dressed well in a robe of white and unlike the whores, she is pure, fair of face, with the palest white skin.

I approach her from behind, following her into a backstreet and then suddenly lay my hand on her ass, giving a squeeze for good measure.

She turns her head, pulling down her hood and staring into my eyes. "Well, well," I say, laughing at the unlikeliness of it all, "I knew they were sending an angel. I had no idea it would be you."

(Hi all! Please let me know any feedback you have, and tell me what you want to see happen!)
Thehumantoilet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Thehumantoilet for this post:
Old 09-21-2020, 07:15 AM   #2
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

AAAWWWW.... so good and yet so short. It's a great idea, very well done, but ... MORE

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 02:31 AM   #3
Thehumantoilet

Post Chapter 2

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I say, taking my hand off her soft ass.

"I became an angel, remember?"

"Yes, how could I forget. I mean what are you doing in London? You know this is my hangout."

"I didn't think you were worth avoiding." She crosses her arms, pushing her huge rack up. I don't bother hiding the effect this has on my crotch.

"Want to go get coffee?" I say, for lack of something better to come out with.

We are at a table outside a 24/7 cafe just by the river, overlooking Tower Bridge. Boats covered in lights drift gently down the water, loaded with the rich partying all night (probably on two gallon of champagne and half a ton of crack. Each).

I drain my plastic cup of weak coffee. I go to speak but the angel gets there first. "So did you ever pick a Cardinal Sin?"

I frown. "A very personal question. I did, as it happens. I chose lust."

She laughs. "Of course you did. Look, we aren't supposed to be having coffee together, we are supposed to destroy each other. You clearly don't want to, so why don't you run on back to Lucy and tell her you couldn't find any angels."

I take this as a personal insult. "Listen here, you angelic little shit. I have no issue obliterating you entirely."

She stands up and pushes her chair out of the way. "Prove it."

I do. In one motion, I lean forward and rip off her pure white robe, exposing her pale, pale flesh to the cold night air. Her tits are huge, D cup at least, and as pale as the rest of her. Her nipples are puffy and light, and her long blonde hair cascades down to her tight ass and tiny little shaved pussy. Demons can become invisible to the public. Angels cannot. She screams like a little girl and tries desperately to cover herself with her hands, failing.

I smirk and say "Fuck you. You abandoned me. This is what you get." Despite my sexual excitement at the naked girl I just stripped in public, I notice that I am quietly crying.
Old 11-20-2020, 07:55 PM   #4
pureheart
Baby Member

Damm this is incredible. Keep up the good work.

Taken by Dae13
pureheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 01:55 PM   #5
Thehumantoilet

Default More coming!

Just to let you all know, I will be returning to this story soon. I promise. Keep checking back for chapter 3!
Old 01-20-2021, 03:42 AM   #6
Thehumantoilet

This story is cancelled, I am making a new, better story that has chapter 1 live right now! Search for The Domination Principle.

Advertisements
Kink Talk