Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 10-29-2010, 06:10 AM   #1
Dice7
getDare Addict

Default Car Dice Dare Unisex

I've always loved jlstockton's Car Dare for girls but found a couple of dares a little confusing and obviously they were all girl specific, so I adapted it and changed a couple of things..Enjoy!

Decide the journey you want to make, its probably best to decide on a place to get to as a half way point so you can drive straight home if you are naked!! Roll 2 six-sided dice (or 1-12 on a number generator) for each category and follow the instructions as indicated; . For those who use number generators I have also included a dare for 1, this can be ignored or substituted for those using dice.

Clothing-Girls
1)Fully clothed
2)Bottomless (with shoes/socks)
3)Mini skirt only ((no top, bra or panties))
4)No bra
5)No panties, but you must remove them after you have left your house and you must be outside of your car
6)Bra only, no bottoms
7)Panties only, no top
8)Only stockings and heels
9)Bra-connection wedgie only
10)You get to have panties..but they must be in your pussy on your way to your location and in your mouth on the way home
11)Topless
12)Naked

Clothing-Men
1)Fully clothed
2)Bottomless (with shoes socks)
3)Towel only
4)Fully clothed but with a bra
5)No underwear but you must remove them after you have left your house and you must be outside of your car
6)Fully clothed but replace all tops with a bra
7)Underwear only
8)Fully clothed in womens clothes, skirt bra knickers stockings heels etc
9)Nothing but a hard wedgie (reapply as many times as needed during the journey)
10)Fully clothed BUT you must have womens knickers in your ass on the way there and then take them out and wear them on the way back
11)TOpless
12) Naked

Where to put the clothes you don't get to wear-
1-4)Passenger seat
5-7)Backseat
8-11)Locked in trunk
12)Leave them along the side of the road and return home naked

Extras

Begin by rolling two six-sided dice and complete that many extras.
Girls
1)If going wth a partner their hand must stay on your knee for the whole journey, everytime you go through a green light first time (ie not seeing a red light to stop at when you reach the lights) they must move their hand up your thigh an inch and keep it there. If doing it without a partner you must squirt roughly an inch of toothpaste on or into your pussy everytime you have to come to a complete stop
2)For every red light you come to, remove something and put it with the rest of your clothes. If you are naked and come to a red light, masturbate until it turns green
3)Put something that fits uncomfortably into your pussy. If your panties are already in your pussy, roll again
4)Put something that fits uncomfortably into your ass ((2-6 no lube 7-12 lube))
5)Roll 2 dice, from the first red light you get to, drive for the number of minutes decided by the dice roll,in as straight as line as you can, even if it deviates from your desired destination. wherever you are when the time is up pull over and fuck the gearstick/shifter/handbrake until you cum. (IF YOU HAPPEN TO STOP ON A HILL KEEP DRIVING UNTIL YOU REACH A FLAT PLACE TO PULL OVER!!)
6)Keep your dome light on the whole time. If doing this during the day, roll again
7)Keep your brights on. For every car that flashes their brights, remove an article of clothing. If you are naked, masturbate until someone else flashes their brights. If doing this during the day, roll again
8)Before you set off make sure you are desperate to pee roll 2 dice. Wait that many minutes then wherever you are and however you are dressed, get out and find an area other than a toilet to pee
9)If someone can see into your car, spread your legs/play with your tits
10)Roll 2 dice for the amount of clothespins to put on your nipples. If more than four, put the remaining on your pussy
11)Roll 2 dice. This is the total amount of times you must run around your car during your trip EG If you get 11 you must stop in 11 different places and 11 different times to do this
12)Write, in marker, at least ten degrading things on your body. ((Slut, whore, bitch, cunt, etc))

Guys
1)If going wth a partner they must slap/punch you on the cock/groin region for everytime you go through a green light first time (ie not seeing a red light to stop at when you reach the lights) obviosuly slow down before they do it! If doing it without a partner you must squirt roughly an inch of toothpaste onto the tip of your cock or inside your forskin everytime you have to come to a complete stop and rub it in.
2)For every red light you come to, remove something and put it with the rest of your clothes. If you are naked and come to a red light, masturbate until it turns green
3)Make sure you are desperate to pee before you leave. If you see a pink or yellow car on your trip..pee your pants.
4)Put something that fits uncomfortably into your ass ((2-6 no lube 7-12 lube))
5)Roll 2 dice, from the first red light you get to, drive for the number of minutes decided by the dice roll,in as straight as line as you can, even if it deviates from your desired destination. wherever you are when the time is up pull over and fuck the gearstick/shifter/handbrake until you cum. (IF YOU HAPPEN TO STOP ON A HILL KEEP DRIVING UNTIL YOU REACH A FLAT PLACE TO PULL OVER!!)
6)Keep your dome light on the whole time. If doing this during the day, roll again
7)Keep your brights on. For every car that flashes their brights, remove an article of clothing. If you are naked, masturbate until someone else flashes their brights. If doing this during the day, roll again
8)Before you set off make sure you are desperate to pee roll 2 dice. Wait that many minutes then wherever you are and however you are dressed, get out and find an area other than a toilet to pee
9)If someone can see into your car, spread your legs and play around with your dick and pinch your nipples
10)Roll 2 dice for the amount of clothespins to put on your nipples. If more than four, put the remaining on your balls and cock
11)Roll 2 dice. This is the total amount of times you must run around your car during your trip EG If you get 11 you must stop in 11 different places and 11 different times to do this
12)Write, in marker, at least ten degrading things on your body. ((Slut, whore, bitch, sissy, etc))

Be sure to post with any questions or feedback..enjoy!!

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 06:53 AM   #2
salsabug
Account Banned

Excellent dare, anyone want to roll for me?
salsabug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 07:31 AM   #3
silverwall

Here I rolled for you: 3, 12, 9,
silverwall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 09:17 AM   #4
LittleNicci

Can't resist! Rolls please!

Dare Limits: No pictures / voice / etc for security reasons. Anything particularly disgusting as well will be refused.

I reserve the right to refuse dares.
LittleNicci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 11:11 AM   #5
Dice7
getDare Addict

Nicci have these

5,9, 4 (3,5,10,1)

Let me know how you get on!! 5 is pretty harsh, I'd be impressed if you could manage to get the stick in there but at least try it if you fail at least make sure you cum!!

Edit: Forgot to roll for the distance you need to drive on 5...it is 10 mins

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Last edited by Dice7; 10-29-2010 at 11:14 AM.
Old 11-13-2010, 04:12 AM   #6
starberry

I got:
* No panties (removed after left house)
Extras:
* For every red light you come to, remove something and put it with the rest of your clothes. If you are naked and come to a red light, masturbate until it turns green
* Keep your dome light on the whole time. If doing this during the day, roll again
* Before you set off make sure you are desperate to pee roll 2 dice. Wait that many minutes then wherever you are and however you are dressed, get out and find an area other than a toilet to pee (6 minutes)
* Roll 2 dice. This is the total amount of times you must run around your car during your trip EG If you get 11 you must stop in 11 different places and 11 different times to do this (6 times)
* Write, in marker, at least ten degrading things on your body. ((Slut, whore, bitch, cunt, etc))

I will do this when I have enough courage!

Will consider: Exhibitionism, Bondage/Pain, Poo/Piss
Limits: Nothing permanent (including photo record)
starberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 04:19 PM   #7
Dice7
getDare Addict

Have you given it a go yet Starberry??

Old 02-17-2011, 08:52 PM   #8
jlstockton25
getDare Devil

Just saying, there's ones but that's impossible with two dice

. . . darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream
jlstockton25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 09:29 PM   #9
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlstockton25 View Post
Just saying, there's ones but that's impossible with two dice
He acknowledges that in paragraph 2.

Just saying.
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 07:50 AM   #10
Dice7
getDare Addict

Yea you either do it with a number generator or just ignore the 1's..or subsitute them in for a dare thats against your limits.

Old 02-18-2011, 02:36 PM   #11
Marc
Warning: Contains Nuts

I got:
12) Naked
8)Locked in trunk

Extras: (3)
9)If someone can see into your car, spread your legs and play around with your dick and pinch your nipples
1)If going wth a partner they must slap/punch you on the cock/groin region for everytime you go through a green light first time (ie not seeing a red light to stop at when you reach the lights) obviosuly slow down before they do it!

And if I do this during the day (the 6 extra...), the roll again produced:
12)Write, in marker, at least ten degrading things on your body. ((Slut, whore, bitch, sissy, etc))

Now, who's going to make me do it? Anyone want a chauffeur to turn up?

Warning: May contain nuts.

Likes: CFNM, WaM, Zentai, nudity, Cuffed, life model, body painting model, live TorD, being a naked chauffeur, to be continued....
Limits: No family, no work, no illegal, nothing beyond end of session, social suicide, swapping likes for dislikes, account control, to be continued...
Dislikes: Anal, blood, scat, to be continued...
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=150827
KIK: CFNM_Woody (mention getDare)

Vote on my current poll, please
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 12:44 PM   #12
jlstockton25
getDare Devil

OMG I just did this dare. Why did I make it so hard?!

My rolls left me bottomless and leave my bottoms in the back seat with something uncomfortable in my ass, and had to run around my car naked twice. Much easier said than done..

My first challenge was getting my pants and thong off. I, like an idiot, decided to do it outside of my car, so really I exposed myself more than was necessary. I found a quiet spot on the side of my road to pull over and get out. I moved to the other side of my car so I wasn't directly visible from the road. As soon as I got my pants and undies to my knees, a bus comes around the corner. I jumped into my passenger seat which made the markers in my ass SHOVE deep in me and hurt like a bitch. My heart was racing so hard, I have no idea if anyone saw. At this point I almost turned around and went home, but after a few minutes sitting in the car I calmed down, took my bottoms off and put them in the backseat, then climbed awkwardly over back to the driver's seat to continue.

I drove to a road I know is usually quiet to do my first naked lap. Since I knew I was going to have to get naked, I just wore my coat with nothing under to make it easier to get redressed, but brought a bra and shirt so I could be decent when I got home in case someone got home before I returned.

Once I got to where I wanted to go, I realized it has roads on both sides of it, and woods so I couldn't see if cars were driving down those roads. It also has two farms and a house on the road I was on, but wide open fields to either side. I decided to just take a chance and go for it, but I was sitting in my car naked for a good long while before I got the courage to step out. I've very very rarely been completely naked in public, and this is first time there was risk at all of being caught. I flung the car door open and ran as fast as I could. The wind was whipping around and it's still cold outside. It was such a strange sensation having the wind on my naked body. As soon as I got back to the drivers side I jumped in again as fast as I could, again shoving the markers deep into my ass. I felt so ridiculous with them inside of me. I can't imagine if someone caught me..it's hard enough to explain why you're running around your car naked, let alone with markers in your ass!!

The second trip around my car went much like the first, but this time a farmer was out in his field. It took me a long time to convince myself to go for it and run a greater risk of being seen. It's not like he could chase me down in his tractor or anything. To be safe, I positioned my car on the other side of the barn from where he was, so I couldn't be seen initially. I had no idea where he was going, however, and he easily could have pulled around to the side I was on and seen me in all my naked glory. Luckily, he stayed where he was :P

My last real issue came when I had to get redressed. Since the second place I ran around my car naked was very, very remote I didn't put my coat back on and drove naked to the spot I had in mind to get redressed, which is an old abandoned gas station. I passed a few cars but I have no idea if they saw anything. Once I found where I thought the gas station was, it turns out it was knocked down and was now just a field next to the road. Having no idea where else to get redressed I decided I'd just pull my car parallel to the road and hide behind it. What my intelligent self didn't take into account was cars coming down the road could still clearly me behind the car. My adrenaline was pumping and I really wasn't thinking clearly, not to mention my mind was focused on how sore my ass was. I got out of the car still naked when there were no cars coming and went to the passenger side where I thought I couldn't be seen. I had my underwear on and bra in hand, still topless, when I saw a car coming. I realized they could see me way too late, and they blared their horn as they passed me. I jumped and screamed like a lunatic and scrambled to get the rest of my clothes on. I was terrified and shaking, I thought for sure they would turn around or something. My hands are still shaking as I'm writing this.

I know it's long and boring, but that's my dare. I will stick to inside nudity for a long, long time after this experience!!

. . . darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream
jlstockton25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 12:54 PM   #13
deschut
Distinguished Member

Great! Nicely done - and good full report!, and I'm sure you'll get over the shock soon :P:P

Likes: fun, semi-public, TorD, naked, embarassment, risk, cold
Dislikes: anal, pain, fully-public, messy, family, scat

PM me for my KIK :-)
deschut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 03:41 PM   #14
salsabug
Account Banned

I'm up for doing this dare again, will anyone roll for me? I'll let you know how i get on ...
salsabug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 03:17 PM   #15
deschut
Distinguished Member

Here you go ;-)

Clothing-Girls
12)Naked

Where to put the clothes you don't get to wear-
8-11)Locked in trunk

Girls
(In case daylight: 12)Write, in marker, at least ten degrading things on your body. ((Slut, whore, bitch, cunt, etc)))

Likes: fun, semi-public, TorD, naked, embarassment, risk, cold
Dislikes: anal, pain, fully-public, messy, family, scat

PM me for my KIK :-)
deschut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
car, dice dare, humiliation, masturbation, public