Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-14-2018, 09:06 AM   #1
Pworf

Default Exhibition

I’ve always been turned on by exhibitionism, so now I’m giving it a try. Start off with easy and work my way up I’ll provide reports not pic\vid proof

Likes: hidden public, masturbation, strip games, dice dares, card dares, edging, orgasm control, bets and games of chance, nudity, cum play
Dislikes: pee, messy
Limits: family, blood, scat, public, cross dressing, permanent, identity revealing, cbt, line writing
Sometimes: pics

Slave to nifoc_uk
Pworf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 10:23 AM   #2
dreadinterest

gentle start to exhibiting yourself:

if you have a bedroom window that faces an open space, ie: doesn't directly face another window such as in an apartment building...

late at night, with lights off if you like, take your pants and underwear off (and shirt, if you like) and stand in front of the window (blinds/curtains open) for at least thirty seconds, unmoving.

if this is exciting to you, and continues to be safe, masturbate. if you feel brave, turn the lights on intermittently for a few seconds at a time while you masturbate in front of your window. note that lights turning on and off may draw attention...

you may be as close to or far from the window as you like, but when you are about to cum, you must lean against the window and make your best 'o' face.

this is how i started off being risky and exposing myself. it is very exciting, and it is a very easy and gentle start, which i think is best. let me know if you try it and if you like it.
dreadinterest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 02:23 PM   #3
wingman78
Longtime User

Here's an incredibly exciting one I was asked to do last year: pick a window in your house that faces outside and where you might be seen. You are going to cum on this window. You can make this as easy or hard as you'd like:
  • Choose any time of day/night
  • You can decide whether or not to have your lights on while you cum over the window
  • You can edge somewhere you can't be seen before running to the window, or masturbate for a longer time in front of the window
  • You can wear a blindfold so you won't know whether or not you were seen
  • If you're into that you can lick the window clean afterwards
Old 05-20-2018, 10:56 PM   #4
Pworf

Bumping this thread

Likes: hidden public, masturbation, strip games, dice dares, card dares, edging, orgasm control, bets and games of chance, nudity, cum play
Dislikes: pee, messy
Limits: family, blood, scat, public, cross dressing, permanent, identity revealing, cbt, line writing
Sometimes: pics

Slave to nifoc_uk
Pworf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 10:59 PM   #5
dreadinterest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pworf View Post
Bumping this thread
did you do the ones we have already posted for you?
dreadinterest is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dreadinterest for this post:
Old 05-20-2018, 11:13 PM   #6
rhl
getDare Succubus

Next time in a park that has an out house. You may use it, but you must be sitting with pants below your knees.
Roll a die then divide by two to see how many minutes you will sit like that.
Oh my I almost forgot, the door must be left unlocked. If you are seen, you may leave.

I did this one but the number on the die was the minutes, and yes the door did open but not by me.

Advertisements
Kink Talk