Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 05-14-2018, 06:46 AM   #16
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Have you ever fantasized about incest, If so tell us your fantasy in detail.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 08:20 AM   #17
Adept Chapter

What is the farthest you have gone sexually with another person?
Adept Chapter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 08:49 AM   #18
submale_21
getDare Sweetheart

1) what are you wearing right now? (explain in detail)
2) last time had a shower?
3) last time you cum?
4) public hair? (shaved/laser etc.)

Dislikes / punishments: Ice play, cock head torture, cum control, spanking

Limits: Ass play, face, public

25 / M / Switch (started as a sub)

Kik: submale21
submale_21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 09:50 AM   #19
dreadinterest

Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion01 View Post
When was the last time you wet yourself?
about a month or so ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
What's the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?

What's the sluttiest thing you have ever done?

What are one or two examples of your biggest/favorite sexual fantasy?
most embarrassing: peeing myself around friends and having to hide it, pretend it didn't happen, when i'm pretty sure they know.

sluttiest: late night drives with various parts of myself exposed. i challenge myself to not cover up when stopping at red lights, or drive very slowly through brightly lit gas stations...

fantasy1: i love the idea of being humiliated sexually at my own wedding. the ceremony would go as usual - beautiful gown, loving vows, kind attendants. the vows might have a slightly sexual twist. then the officiant will say "you may take the bride" and i would maybe be held down by groomsmen and bridesmaids while my husband fucks me in my beautiful dress in front of friends and family. at the reception, many of the usual activities will happen, but also many sexual games and i will be fair game for anyone there. i will end up with my dress torn, covered in cake and bodily fluids, hair and makeup an absolute disaster. ruined physically and socially.

fantasy2: i love the idea of public medieval punishment. locked up in stocks, the public can ridicule me, rip my clothing off of me, throw rotten food at me. i will be available for anyone's use, any way they want to use me. i was probably a person of some status, now abused by the people who served and hated me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markdeezy View Post
Describe your most favorite pair of socks
i have a set of socks i bought at walmart that i like very much. they are below the ankle, very thin and soft and have cute pink patterns on them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice7 View Post
How have you managed to not get fucked yet?
i am very shy and self-conscious and very very very picky. i was raised religious, also, so for the majority of my life i was afraid.

Last edited by dreadinterest; 05-14-2018 at 09:57 AM.
dreadinterest is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to dreadinterest for this post:
Old 05-14-2018, 10:02 AM   #20
dreadinterest

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterO2 View Post
Have you ever fantasized about incest, If so tell us your fantasy in detail.
yes, not with specific family members, but with made-up family members. i used to use the clawfoot tub in my parents' old house. i'd put my legs up on the rim and use the faucet to pleasure myself, while dreaming of horrid beautiful situations. one of the situations was that i had left the door unlocked, and someone walked in and found me like that. the whole family came in and watched and laughed and held me down and used me like the slut i am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adept Chapter View Post
What is the farthest you have gone sexually with another person?
i've never even been kissed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by submale_21 View Post
1) what are you wearing right now? (explain in detail)
2) last time had a shower?
3) last time you cum?
4) public hair? (shaved/laser etc.)
1) i am wearing a plain thong and an old worn shirt that is brown and has a skull pattern in rhinestones. i slept in late so these are my pajamas

2) last night, after reading and replying to this thread and so many resulting messages

3) quite bushy. i do keep the edges trimmed up when i feel like it, and once in a while i like to shave it completely bald, but it is a difficult process for me, and the regrowth is very uncomfortable so i don't do it very often.
The following user says Thank You to dreadinterest for this post:
Old 05-14-2018, 10:18 AM   #21
Hayleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadinterest View Post
i'm a virgin, i've never had sex with anyone. i do like to drive nude after dark...
That sounds really interesting and exciting. Can you tell us more about your nude drives?
Hayleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 10:33 AM   #22
dreadinterest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayleigh View Post
That sounds really interesting and exciting. Can you tell us more about your nude drives?
nude driving is a more recently developed habit, while i was living alone and driving home late (from a party or wedding or some such) i would find ways to subtly expose myself. i had a shirt with a sheer lace pattern in the back that i turned around and wore without a bra. i will also completely or partially expose my breasts (which are quite large) and if i'm wearing a skirt, i will remove my panties and pull it up around my waist.

i drive as usual and pretend i do not notice i am exposed, and i like to slowly pass truckers on the freeway. when i get to the smaller highway i stop at the red lights, and dare myself not to cover up if someone is in front of me or next to me. i also challenge myself to drive through well lit areas, such as grocery store parking lots or gas stations. the gas stations are the best, because there is always an attendant on duty and they are very brightly lit. i drive as slowly as possible, still facing forward like everything is normal. i touch myself when i know no one can see me. i can drive around like this for hours.

once, after a friend's wedding, i was wearing a wrap-style dress (it was sewn in places, sadly, so could not be fully opened) and i removed bra and panties and played the exposing game for a while. i realized i really did need gas so i closed my dress and went to the window and paid the attendant, and pumped my gas with no bra or panties. like i said my breasts are large and you can tell if i'm not wearing a bra. the dress was low cut and there was quite a strong breeze. i know that's not super daring, but it was very exhilarating.

sometimes when i get home after these drives, i take the garbage out to the curb with my skirt tucked up around my waist so my pussy is exposed, or wearing a sheer top. it's very late and my neighborhood is quiet, but anyone could see me out their window. once i sat on the ground in my back yard in front of the gate and masturbated in full view of the neighbors, if they had been looking out their windows.
Old 05-14-2018, 10:44 AM   #23
Humiliate_you

Have you ever accidentally exposed your body and embarrassed yourself?
Describe your body in detail.

Likes: humiliation, hidden public, staging accidental public, full public, as well as degrading tasks, body writing, clothing control and rules.

Kik me (females only please) - publichumiliate
Humiliate_you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 10:53 AM   #24
dreadinterest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humiliate_you View Post
Have you ever accidentally exposed your body and embarrassed yourself?
Describe your body in detail.
not exactly accidentally...
when i was younger there was a pool in the back yard and i thought it was funny if my bathing suit top "accidentally" slipped up and i didn't notice

i do not want to describe my body, but i will. i am a fairly large woman. my friend an i call ourselves "anime chubby" because we're still quite cute. i have a beautiful face. green eyes. my nose is just slightly off-center. i have freckles on my arms, a couple moles on my neck. my tummy is round and pudgy and there are a few hairs growing beneath my belly button. i have large breasts and big, soft areolas. recently my right nipple has been very sensitive. my thighs are thick and fatty and i love them. i have cellulite and stretch marks, which i also actually rather love. my toes are short and chubby, too. i have a few tattoos. one behind my ear, one on my right ankle, one on my left wrist and one on my left ring finger. my hair is light brown. my skin is fair. i have great skin and only a couple small blemishes right now.

is that detailed enough?
Old 05-14-2018, 10:59 AM   #25
Humiliate_you

Very detailed, thanks!

Did many people see you when your bathing suit top slipped?

Likes: humiliation, hidden public, staging accidental public, full public, as well as degrading tasks, body writing, clothing control and rules.

Kik me (females only please) - publichumiliate
Humiliate_you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 11:04 AM   #26
dreadinterest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humiliate_you View Post
Very detailed, thanks!

Did many people see you when your bathing suit top slipped?
yes, and it was very embarrassing. i regretted it immediately... but it was so exciting i have continued to do things like that.
Old 05-14-2018, 11:46 AM   #27
MasterO2
getDare Devil

A few questions,
1. How Tall are you

2. You said you were raised religious, what religion and do you still practice religious beliefs.

3. As a virgin do you still have an intact hymen, if so are you maintaining that for a special occasion, if not can you tell us when and how it was penetrated.
Old 05-14-2018, 11:50 AM   #28
dreadinterest

Quote:
A few questions,
1. How Tall are you

2. You said you were raised religious, what religion and do you still practice religious beliefs.

3. As a virgin do you still have an intact hymen, if so are you maintaining that for a special occasion, if not can you tell us when and how it was penetrated.
5'3

christian, and no i do not practice

i don't know if my hymen is intact. i tried a dildo once and it hurt so much. i wish it didn't hurt, that is one of my biggest fears about having sex is that i wont be able to fit anyone...
Old 05-14-2018, 12:09 PM   #29
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Did you attend public school?

Have you ever fingered the inside of your pussy?

If someone would promise to gently teach and train you for sexual activities and do so with minimal pain administered and lots of sensual caressing and cuddling would you do it?
Old 05-14-2018, 12:12 PM   #30
dreadinterest

Quote:
Did you attend public school?

Have you ever fingered the inside of your pussy?

If someone would promise to gently teach and train you for sexual activities and do so with minimal pain administered and lots of sensual caressing and cuddling would you do it?
yes, all 12 grades

yes, but it never feels as good as playing with my clit

...yes.

Advertisements
Kink Talk