Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-15-2018, 07:16 PM   #1
LabRatGirl

Female 26/F requesting diaper and humiliation dares

I am an idiot and posted in the wrong spot before.
Sorry!!
Anyhow I would like to request any dares within my limits?!
I have a thing for humiliating myself and the most humiliating thing to me is definitely wearing my diapers. You may also feel free to talk down to me.

Also, if anyone knows any hypnotism files that have to do with diapers and humiliating things..please send them my way?!

I am trying to lose weight if anyone can think of creative ways to incorporate that into dares?

Thanks a bunch! Xoxo

Likes:diapers, laxatives, suppositories, insertion, anal, public humiliation, forced incontinence, bondage, punishment and being talked down to like a slutty naughty little girl

Limits: blood, extreme pain, anything involving family, anything too permanent
LabRatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 07:43 PM   #2
Tem

Plug your ass and stuff your pussy with at least two pairs of panties no removing this set up for 24 hours for any reason. Includeing sex mastubation bathroom etc
Tem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 12:09 AM   #3
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabRatGirl View Post
I am an idiot and posted in the wrong spot before.
I will not contradict you.

Quote:
Sorry!!
Anyhow I would like to request any dares within my limits?!
I have a thing for humiliating myself and the most humiliating thing to me is definitely wearing my diapers. You may also feel free to talk down to me.

Also, if anyone knows any hypnotism files that have to do with diapers and humiliating things..please send them my way?!
This will enable you to receive hypnotic tigers by PM (including GetDare's or KinkTalk's), IM (including SkyPe and Shitty KiK), text (standard phone text), or email, and will make sure that they work as if you heard them verbally.

http://bit.ly/im-accept

This is will not make you wear diapers or anything like that, but it will give you a trgiger (works with the file above)that will make you urinate at once!

http://bit.ly/urinate-now

Then, modify your signature to include the following PM dare on it:

"Send me UNRINATE NOW!!! and I will pee myself on the act. You can send me this by PM or Shitty KiK."

Listen to both files for at least one week, one month if necessary to make it enter deep into your mind...

Then, you will end up having to be all your wake hours with diapers, because anybody could send you a message at any time and will cause you to pee yourself before you got time to do anything.

Quote:
I am trying to lose weight if anyone can think of creative ways to incorporate that into dares?
Every time you sleep, put this hypno file and sleep to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNORfk3ZD6c

It will last for 8 hours and it is especially designed for a full restful night sleep (set an alarm clock to wake before the 8 hours).

It causes you to loose weight slowly but steadily, the exact way you are supposed to loose weight if you do not want to gain it back.

Quote:
Thanks a bunch! Xoxo
You are welcome!

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Magnetic for this post:
Old 04-16-2018, 09:53 AM   #4
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Heart

Do this:
Find a fress or skirt that is very short and show a lot of cleavage then wearing tjat outfit without any panties nor bra drive to a mall.
Before leaving write "slut cunt" over your pussy and " whore" over your butt. Drive to the mall and buy these 3 items in that order: a pink pacifier, laxative suppositories, adult diapers.
Edge twice between each item sitting on a public bench legs wide opened.
Then, go to the babies changing room, strip naked, put the pacifier in your mouth, stuff your ass with 2 suppositories, diaper yourself up then put your dress back on.
Keep sucking on the paci and stay walking in the mall until you mess yourself standing up.
Drive back home in your messed diaper sucking on Your paci then clean
Yourself up.
Expecting a detailed report

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to NaughtyDaddy for this post:
Old 04-17-2018, 06:41 PM   #5
LabRatGirl

Thanks! First off I love the taste of my panties so I will gladly put them in my mouth! And other holes 😉

I have fallen very deep into emg hypnosis previously and have those first two commands there instilled in me. I will hesitantly add to my signature. Uh oh

Mall dare I'll do tomorrow after work!!

Likes:diapers, laxatives, suppositories, insertion, anal, public humiliation, forced incontinence, bondage, punishment and being talked down to like a slutty naughty little girl

Old 04-17-2018, 11:40 PM   #6
Tem

Glad you like it could you report on how your davstuffed was
Tem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 05:26 AM   #7
LilMonki

First let me say that I cant wait to hear about the mall experience.

Do you have a target weight? If not, set one, and every weekend that you're over that weight, you get to spend Saturday/Sunday diapered. And of course, while diapered I think it's self-explanatory that the toilet is off limit; you should you your diapers for the intended purpose.

If you want to add an accountability piece, you could update your photo album here on GD every Saturday to show you're properly diapered every weekend until your goal is met.

30/Male/Happily Married/switch(usually sub)
Likes ~ Punishments ~ Limits
My Toys | PM Dares | My Rules
KIK: LilDiaperMonki
LilMonki is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LilMonki for this post:
Old 04-18-2018, 07:53 AM   #8
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Rocket

I'd like to update a few things:
you'll update your GD blog with the following pictures:
- your new paci
- your cleavage in the changing room
- your diaper when back home

You said you wanted to loose weight, then from now on you can only use a baby spoon to eat your meals at home. It'll dramatically decrease your amount of consumed food like eating with sticks, plus it'll make you feen even more babyfied like the dirty slutty girl you are. I agree with what was said before: you must stay diapered all weekends you're over your target and can't use any adult bathroom.

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

My BDSM test:
The following user says Thank You to NaughtyDaddy for this post:
Old 04-18-2018, 04:07 PM   #9
mattdon

Give yourself an enema and diaper up. You'll go for a run away from your house/apartment until you mess yourself. Then you have to run back in your messy diaper.
Loves: Banging Hoors, Eggs, Crabs, Boiling Denim

Kik mattddon
mattdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 04:56 PM   #10
Zacrow420

Smile

First make sure your put on some cute panties on then put a diaper over the top of them,after doing this you must take some type of laxative with your next meal.
Every time you make a mess you must change the diaper pub keep the panties on for atleast 4 days. If you fail then a suitable punishment will happen.
I demand a full report and a day by day picture report of how the panties are looking.
Zacrow420 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Zacrow420 for this post:
Old 04-21-2018, 08:02 AM   #11
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

bumping up since no news in 2 days from our dirty slut

My BDSM test:
Old 04-23-2018, 04:09 PM   #12
LabRatGirl

Unfortunately I have not had the opportunity to do the mall dare yet but don't worry I absolutely will! I love the creativity from everyone. What's really exciting is that my huge college graduation is coming up soon..and I'm thinking about wearing a diaper when I walk across the stage! My face will be beat red lol but yes I will most likely do the mall dare Friday and the panty inside my diaper this week. I can go for a messy walk (not so much a run) today 🙂

Old 04-24-2018, 11:45 AM   #13
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Unfortunately I have not had the opportunity to do the mall dare yet but don't worry I absolutely will! I love the creativity from everyone. What's really exciting is that my huge college graduation is coming up soon..and I'm thinking about wearing a diaper when I walk across the stage! My face will be beat red lol but yes I will most likely do the mall dare Friday and the panty inside my diaper this week. I can go for a messy walk (not so much a run) today 🙂
Don't do that... how lame... Instead, go commando to your graduation, and pee and scat while receiving your degree!

If you are afraid and ashamed that you cannot be able to do it, I will make sure you can! Just SkyPe me or PM me!

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Magnetic for this post:
Old 05-08-2018, 02:33 PM   #14
rhl
getDare Succubus

Here is a fun date to do.
Stick an enema in that lovely butt hole.
Now put a skirt on and shoes/sandles that are washable. They will need to be washable because the 60 Minute walk will be done Commando. When you have the urge to release just let it flow right down the back of your legs. You may do this in the evening.

I did this before the sunset and before I got home there was a brown stain down the back of my legs that had completely dried.
Old 05-08-2018, 04:00 PM   #15
DiaperBabyBunny
Account Banned

Come join the fun
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=236651
Hates: Scat(Except in diaper)
Limits: Illegal, Giving Personal Info Family And Public
Unknown: Willing to try things

Diapered: Forever and Ever
Make sure I am diapered and have fun being padded if your padded or love padded babes join the fun at Kik #BBD4E

PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86778

Personal Kik: BabyBunnyRylee
Follow me on Tumblr https://babybunnyrylee.tumblr.com
DiaperBabyBunny is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, diaper dares public messy, diaper humiliation, diaper laxative, scat